Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST TRANSFERED 20K USD AND BANK CHARGED ME $700 !!!!  (Read 961 times)
globe-biz (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!
What would you do with $700 for free??

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

Sometimes banks are very annoying and all arranged by banks, I hope for the future bitcoin will be the money of the future as money that is used officially worldwide.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

Here in the Philippines there are some banks who are really the worst. Many are complaining why their balanced deposits are becoming lesser and lesser and it is even more than the required remaining balance. There are withdrawals in their accounts in which they did not make. Also the interest in your deposit is too small and when you make a transaction in the atm machine there are surcharges which is bigger than the interest rate of your deposit.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ElusivePhantom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

That's just criminal mate.

And you're one of millions of people getting ripped by the banking system everyday.

This is EXACTLY why the crytpo world needs to be widely adopted and implemented.
globe-biz (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:44:03 AM

And the sad thing is the government who is supposed to be the justice, ya right.They do nothing to stop the thefts. But this is because they are all together.Think, why does every county have a central bank? EVERY COUNTRY has a location of this european bank fraud because it is a giant conspiracy and no one stops it, If you do not investigate you will be deceived
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:24 AM

Well you have nothing to do with it but to accept the fact that banks are so greed, annoying etc. even if people saying that we need bitcoin and crypto for what? Real money? Stop dreaming, it will never happen unless all people can use internet and mobile phones or any gadgets where wallet can be installed.

And the sad thing is the government who is supposed to be the justice, ya right.
More often they the caused of biases, unfairness and greed.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

This right here is the reason why satoshi nakamoto has designed bitcoins. Because the banks can charge us huge amount for transfers especially if its internation transfers. Bitcoin knows no currency so no need for conversion when you transfer. This makes it easier and more secure.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:26:37 AM

Is that in the US?

I've noticed that American banking is stuck somewhere in the 19th century compared to Europe where everything is fresh, shiny and often free.

Or it could be anywhere else other than the EU. We're rather lucky with all the tech tossers throwing new types of banking at us all the time.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Is that in the US?

I've noticed that American banking is stuck somewhere in the 19th century compared to Europe where everything is fresh, shiny and often free.

Or it could be anywhere else other than the EU. We're rather lucky with all the tech tossers throwing new types of banking at us all the time.

I have noticed this too actually.  I mean, how long did it take for the security chips to make it on the credit/debit cards and for stores to actually accept them?  It took the longest time ever.  And not only that but people where bitching the whole time too because it was a minor inconvenience to be told that you have to insert the chip rather than swipe.

Things are always slower in terms of progress here in the good ole US. Sad

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:24 AM

I have noticed this too actually.  I mean, how long did it take for the security chips to make it on the credit/debit cards and for stores to actually accept them?  It took the longest time ever.  And not only that but people where bitching the whole time too because it was a minor inconvenience to be told that you have to insert the chip rather than swipe.

It's a total disgrace. And when you realise how pathetic bank transfers there are and how much ATM use costs you also realise that BTC serves a useful purpose that simply isn't called for in Europe.

In the EU there's masses and masses of innovation when it comes to banking. It's getting faster and more convenient all the time. It's still built on the same old crud of course but at least they attempt to be convenient.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

D@mn mafia!!

What the hell mate ? There is something wrong with that bank obviously!
Why can the fee so high? Bank system sucks.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the best choice for us. no bank system can control bitcoin and crypto.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

I have noticed this too actually.  I mean, how long did it take for the security chips to make it on the credit/debit cards and for stores to actually accept them?  It took the longest time ever.  And not only that but people where bitching the whole time too because it was a minor inconvenience to be told that you have to insert the chip rather than swipe.

It's a total disgrace. And when you realise how pathetic bank transfers there are and how much ATM use costs you also realise that BTC serves a useful purpose that simply isn't called for in Europe.

In the EU there's masses and masses of innovation when it comes to banking. It's getting faster and more convenient all the time. It's still built on the same old crud of course but at least they attempt to be convenient.

I understand the point and benefits of helping people bank in a more convenient way, but not only that but using Bitcoin would be way more secure than a bank if you are thinking about it in both being a retailer being paid in Bitcoin or just someone sending money across the pond... not to mention much cheaper.

I think the banks have already gotten the hint that Bitcoin is the way to go, hell... they are already putting in tons of money for their own "blockchain research".  It'll be soon when they have to realize that they have to rely on the sheer numbers of hash power that Bitcoin has in order to transact in a secure way.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

Is that in the US?

Its the same here in South east asia and everything was slow if you're talking about financial transaction. It could take days to do local transaction with different bank if your transaction nominal is more than $10k. Not to mention the international transactions can take longer than that and also we're talking about conversion rate of each currencies. Here you even get to choose if you want to do faster transaction, then you can use another financial transactions with "additional fees".
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Maybe it would make sense to investigate it some more and maybe rise a complaint? Maybe there was some error on the side of your bank or this other bank? It seems the fee was really drastically high.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

Its the same here in South east asia and everything was slow if you're talking about financial transaction. It could take days to do local transaction with different bank if your transaction nominal is more than $10k. Not to mention the international transactions can take longer than that and also we're talking about conversion rate of each currencies. Here you even get to choose if you want to do faster transaction, then you can use another financial transactions with "additional fees".

Once you go properly international everything seems to stop. Getting money from the UK to the US can sometimes take weeks and cost $50-$100. If it was somewhere like Java or Tajikistan I can't imagine how sluggish that can be.

That's why I presume the people who are sceptical about Bitcoin's possibilities never have to deal with getting money across borders. It's truly like night and day compared to banking.

Your only option in many cases is quasi Hawala like Western Union and that simply won't work for significant amounts.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I have noticed this too actually.  I mean, how long did it take for the security chips to make it on the credit/debit cards and for stores to actually accept them?  It took the longest time ever.  And not only that but people where bitching the whole time too because it was a minor inconvenience to be told that you have to insert the chip rather than swipe.

Yeah I can't really complain about banking here in my country (Belgium), with SEPA it's just cheap and easy to send payments to any country in Europe.
Also banking + bitcoin is pretty well developed here too. I can just go to a Dutch exchange (Bitonic), pay with my debit card and receive Bitcoins instantly, without any transfer costs.

Same for cashing out Bitcoins, I can send my Bitcoin to a Dutch exchange and have the money on my bank account the same day.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Just another reason as to why cryptocurrency should be embraced, with the speed of the blockchain technology, such slug is never experienced, and if there is a delay it cant be as long as the banking system, with BTC the transaction speed will be faster and far cheaper

Bitcoin to the moon
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting

They don't care since you got to go through them to use your fiat, you have to have bank account to send and receive money to and from other people. As not many are even willing to pay you by cash. Banks were made with purpose and have been comfortable and still are, when cryptocurrencies get mainstream and they are slowly going unnoticed then we will hurt them bad.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

D@mn mafia!!

Some banks also collecting too much fees, they will collect fees by thousands. Some banks do  not collect more  than fees, it is fix charges, even how much you will send to other person. Even when you deposit your money into tha banks if you do not maintain the minimum balance , they will deduct  again your deposits . But  when you maintain your minimum deposit, the interest is just very small 1 percent. So the banks is only  to save your money  there with maintaining balance with small interest. Not like in bitcoin, less fees, no deductions and no third party.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

This is indeed very annoying and this is one of the reasons why people prepare storing their cash or wealth to cryptocurrency and precious metal if this do not change and the emerging market on cryptocurrency, we will soon see less people using bank transactions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: