Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST TRANSFERED 20K USD AND BANK CHARGED ME $700 !!!!  (Read 961 times)
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

One of the biggest advantages of cryptocurrencies is the reduction in bank commissions. Even to me years ago for some transfers from Australia the bank applied shameful commissions.

And you did not notice that most exchanges too take very large commissions, sometimes I need to make small transactions but the commission is higher than the transaction itself (

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

Banks are the biggest scams in the entire history. No matter how you look at it, they scam you in every way. Cryptocurrency is indeed the solution to end their scamming feats.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

Bank can be extremely frustrating, imagine bank making as much as $700 on a single transaction. Cryptocurrency is the liberator and I am sure it will rescue us from this cheat as we will be able to transfer fund to any part of the world at a minimal cost.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

I don't even see any reason why the charge is so overpriced that's why sometimes I see banks as opportunists. People trust the bank with their money but these bank charges overprice service to their customers.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!
What would you do with $700 for free??

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

Wow that's huge amount dude, did the bank side ask you first that you will pay $700 as payment administration fee ?
If they aren't, it's a robbery.
The world is need to know and spread bitcoin to the world and make it global currency !
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

I advise you to invest money in Socratus because it guarantees the protection that in the future will bring you income and not only income and there are still steep bonuses
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

This right here is the reason why satoshi nakamoto has logo bitcoins. Because the banks can charge big amount for transfers fees and especially if its international transfers. so no need for translation when you transfer. This makes it very easier and more powerfull secure.
goldade

Activity: 896

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

This is why we need bitcoin. I am soo sick of these central bank mafia scum controlling our finances.!!!

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to another.Imagine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!

These banks are building the own destruction by robbing people like that.It is very arrogant they should be in jail for theft and fraud.
This is why we need bitcoin!! If I used the ightning network I could have done the transaction for some pennies!

This is why bitcoin will eventually make the bank outdated on the long run. How can the bank charge $700 over a single transaction. If such transactions had been made ij bitcoin, the highest amount of transaction fee you will be charged will still be below $25.
It's hightime bitcoin became the global currency it's meant to be.

goldade

Activity: 896

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

D@mn mafia!!

This is why bitcoin will eventually make the bank outdated on the long run. How can the bank charge $700 over a single transaction. If such transactions had been made ij bitcoin, the highest amount of transaction fee you will be charged will still be below $25.
It's hightime bitcoin became the global currency it's meant to be.

HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

That's why we should support the decentralized bitcoin and stop creating its black reputation. Banks are doing nothing but stealing our money!
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

700$? Where do you live? In UK I didn't used banks to transfer money to EUR country. And fees not 700 for sure, like 50 GBP max.
Zulema3382

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

I think we should not send bitcoin using such expensive services. The cost of transfer is very high. Because it's a leech. We can remit money for a small fee.
kimpack7461

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

If you are the low in USD, you can still earn more money in your country but if you lose $ 700 for the fee? Bank sucks your property. That would take some banking business, They would lose their income so they approached the govt banning crypto. Fees I do not care about $ 50 ok but then when they change your money to another currency, they give you a low value so that's where the loss is and that's the crime and it's steal
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

I can buy a new gpu with that money dude. Never taught bank fees can go that high. That was super insane. Your government must be to poor that why they need an super extra money by eating super large fees like that. At my country we has limitations for the fees when it involve a huge money transaction. Just imagine how muct the fee they can get from 1 million with that fees. Bank sure very super rich.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I just did a international wire transfer and the banks cuased me to loose $700 because of how the make a huge 3% margin with the conversion of the money from one country currency to anothe[Suspicious link removed]agine those bankers sitting there in their Jacuzzis relaxing while their computers move money getting $700 or much more from all the people who send money.
D@mn mafia!!

It's like robbing people with legal terms and those banks are milking us with their own rules. No doubts banks had the highest revenue and now they are all against this cryptocurrecy as they will lost their incentives if all people will use bitcoin as the mode of money transfer.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I can buy a new gpu with that money dude. Never taught bank fees can go that high. That was super insane. Your government must be to poor that why they need an super extra money by eating super large fees like that. At my country we has limitations for the fees when it involve a huge money transaction. Just imagine how muct the fee they can get from 1 million with that fees. Bank sure very super rich.
The traditional banks have always exploited customers. The banking sector has always been a very profitable venture when well managed since the ancient days when it was first introduced. I believe we are still in that era where customers are always exploited of their hard earned money. Blockchain technology can help curb such issues of high charges.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

but what you would find. is this
wire transfering $20k from your bank to an exchange would come with costs
the exchange then would do a 0.3% swap for fiat to crypto
you would then withdraw crypto to a wallet. exchange charges you a withdrawal fee
you then move the crypto to another address(or recipient would move it to a exchange) thus another fee
they then would convert crypto into their native fiat and be charged a exchange fee
then they would withdraw fiat to their bank account and be charged a wir transfer fee

add all that up and i guarantee you it wont be 25cents.. it would still be hundreds of dollars.

i personally live off bitcoin. i dont touch fiat.
even if my banks dont charge wire transfer fees in my country(uk)

so OP end solution is, stop being reliant on FIAT. and ask the person you send funds to to not be reliant on fiat. then stick with just btc

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Paleus

Activity: 284
Merit: 122

www.diginomics.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

$700 for moving money internationally? Why would you not first convert to bitcoin?

The future is already here mate.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

Wow! a huge profit on the part of the bank, however 3% is so big enough i think, if we can suggest banks to just get a 0.5% profit only maybe that will be good on both hands. As for the transactions made by the investors everyday, banks can earn millions.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:46:20 AM

Well you have nothing to do with it but to accept the fact that banks are so greed, annoying etc. even if people saying that we need bitcoin and crypto for what? Real money? Stop dreaming, it will never happen unless all people can use internet and mobile phones or any gadgets where wallet can be installed.

And the sad thing is the government who is supposed to be the justice, ya right.
More often they the caused of biases, unfairness and greed.
Believe me mate most of the governments in this world doesn't care for their citizens and all they want is our precious money and most of the time it goes directly to their pockets and this money help them to live a luxurious life. This is the sad truth about the reality in our government and monetary system and the legendary "Satoshi Nakamoto" gives us hope that this system should stop and we have choices and we are not slaves of these greedy people that steal our money. Bitcoin and the blockchain system gives freedom to everyone who chooses it and its one of the reason why most of the corrupt governments in this world don't want this kind of decentralization and technology in our monetary system because it will be impossible for them to steal money from their citizens again and this will give them a real pain in their butts because they'll lose one of their main sources of income. Cool
Big respect to the one who started this revolution and whoever this guy behind the screen name "Satoshi Nakamoto" you've done an awesome work sir and soon the whole world will realize the real usage and benefits of using the technology you have created. "Hats off" Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: