Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best five ICO s at moment ?  (Read 1247 times)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

There are many good ICOs that are ongoing. But before putting any money on it make sure you study first the ICO project (check ratings, watch different reviews, follow and join their community, read the whitepaper etc) My list of good ICOs are Aitheon, Glitzcoin, Skyfchain , Cardstack and Deepaero
simapple

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

Please select your five best icos in the market currently!,,,,,,,,,
At this point I think the most promising next ICO: DAV Network, Metronome, FANTOM, Atonomi, Sparkster. For me now they are top.
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Effect.ai, BitGuild, gonetwork, neo exchange, Coinvest
are my five favourite
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

Based on some of the sources that I follow then here is the best 5 ICO: The Rouge Project , Zan Coin, The 4th Pillar,  Essentia and Globatalent.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Why invest in an ICO when you can buy the coin at ico price or below after it gets released?

This is a pattern that happens to 90% of the coins out there.
Even with bonuses, you can almost always buy it for a lower price a week to a month after it is released on an exchange.
Especially in the current market conditions, it is much more wise to invest after the ico is done.

The only scenario I can see an ICO being profitable, is if you were to get in during a private or presale phase where there are huge bonuses for high contributions.
If you were to get a high bonus, and put more than 50 eth or so in, then it can decrease your cost per token ratio to the point where it will be truly profitable.

If you are having a hard time finding good recently finished ICOs, than just go over to the bounty section.
Look for bounties that are closed and see the reaction from the community members, it should indicate the sentiment.

Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

https://cardstack.com/token - ICO started just today, technically very professional project with a demanded idea in the future.
https://www.coolcousin.com/ico/ - good already working app for travellers, also very demanded product.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Solana, Sentinel Protocol, Seele, Essentia, Xain. Some promising ones now, with huge hype.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

For me best 5 ICO are Safein, Quadrant Protocol, Usechain, Elysian and Asura Coin but I am fond of Asura Coin mostly.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

I do not follow much of this, but for me it is likely to be the following projects:
1. Vanig
2. QURREX
3. P2PS
4. Liger
5. BFEX
fahim-uddin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

btc eth ltc neo btx
Vane_ssas

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

Here are the top 5 ICOs:
1,Nafen: Nafen is a project designed to be used as a nano-material for the industrial purposes
2,DateCoin: DateCoin is a blockchain based platform that uses artificial intelligence and neural networks to provide the new international dating services.
3,OTP Pay
4,MoneyToken
5,EiraCube
Ariana_somis

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

I would like to tell you about site : https://tokentops.com/ico/ . It is very useful for us, you should visit and fell.
and Here are top 5 ICO in my opinion:
#1 LocalCoinSwap
#2Buglab
#3 MoneyToken
#4WorldWiFi
#5 SKYFchain
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

For me the best ICOs are social media market, cryptelo, mpcx and cryptfinder. I'm not an expert but I do believe that these ICOs are reliable and can be trusted. That's because they are transparent and seem to be supportive to their members.

rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

For me the best ICO is Productivist. The Productivist Blockchain Project wishes to create a new standard for all manufacturing technologies.  Thanks to the Blockchain technology, they will be able to build an open system that will manage the chain of command of manufacturing 4.0 by decentralizing production.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

My TOP-5 is:
1. Fantom
2. Atonomi
3. Oneledger
4. Sparkster
5. DAV Network
These 5 ICOs will be launched in June, 2018 and you still can invest.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Quarkchain

Edenchain

Atonomi

Uncloak

Metronome

These are my top 5 ICO's.

Kindly don't consider it an investment advice, do your own research before you invest in any project.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

I have one best ICO at the moment and its DCC. I find their vision promising. DCC enhances Data Validation Efficiency and lessens Data use cost. Personal data can be automatically authenticated and used many times according to data categories that will remarkably reduce the cost of institutions who use the data. The institutions are free from frequently obtaining authorization from users every time they will access or use the data. The level of credit reporting all over the world is imbalanced. The making of credit reporting in some regions and countries is lacking in progress and the number of borrowers with credit records isn’t enough, which also produced global entrepreneurial wave of internet finance to serve users with no credit records.
mezzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Qurrex №1.  Community actively supports the Qurrex, because the project collected softcap on pre-ico very quick.
kitwalker

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:59:54 PM by kitwalker

My TOP-5 is:
1. Fantom
2. Atonomi
3. Oneledger
4 photochain
5. DAV Network
These 5 ICOs will be launched in June, 2018 and you still can invest.
keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

The purpose of Eternal Trust

The motto of the Eternal Trusts is “A dream that is destined to succeed.”

The company purpose is to provide the possibilities for people so they can be able to prolong their lifetime and also improve the quality of the life they are living by using some extraordinary methods which are surprisingly are not scientifically possible and also prohibited to use legally and on the ethical grounds in the present. To make it more simple to understand, the Eternal Trusts customers will tell the company about products and services they need which can prolong and improve their lifetime, what the company will do? The eternal trust will have to provide the services and products to its customers once they are technologically possible, surely if they aren’t even scientifically possible how they will bring the product to its customer. Best ICO Currently
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: