Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best icons for April and may?  (Read 156 times)
Evakotel (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

I want to invest some money on ICO please help me to pick some good ICO s
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

I think that you, as a novice, need to choose Ico for investing on sites like icodrops or icotracker. Choosing projects on such sites is less likely to run into scammers.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:29 AM

Do you want to invest in the short or long term? If the short term should follow ICO but high risk. if you want to buy long-term coins in the top marketcap.
that's my opinion.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

i dont know how to answer since i cannot write an url here to promote any ICO. but as said earlier, as a novice you better go to some site who capable of giving ICO rating and choose one suits you. with massive people interested in cryptocurrencies lately, choosing good ICO would be very hard. Thus, to be nice, i will say, ICO is worse than gambling.
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:13:47 AM

Try  DORADO ICO best ICO in 2018 you can avail in round 4 hurry up limited token now available march 21 to april 4
Here is the link and the information about dorado ico best ico in 2018

https://www.dorado.tech/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtOLVBRCZARIsADPLtJ2XtebqCzzBJHXJLUZJQb8iafQJu8oS-F2SSWgjSt8mJvgd0IPAnMwaAhRZEALw_wcB

TOKEN SYMBOL: DOR
aliwinchester

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

i dont know how to answer since i cannot write an url here to promote any ICO. but as said earlier, as a novice you better go to some site who capable of giving ICO rating and choose one suits you. with massive people interested in cryptocurrencies lately, choosing good ICO would be very hard. Thus, to be nice, i will say, ICO is worse than gambling.
You can actually write down the name of that project and we could easily find them than just tell that you can't post the URL. URL didn't mean anything at all , it just gives us the exactly destination or else we can find it by our own.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

Somewhere read extraordinary statistics where it was told that projects of the enterprises are most often started successfully. Since people already know how to do business, and it is easy to raise money, because they do not need to look for investors, they find you.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

This is best ICO for the month of April and May which has been develope in a blockchain today is XYOracle Network were this project is really a big campaign that i've ever to join soon once this will end, having a big rewards awaits i am excited to work for this project to be the number one campaign in 2018. Please check this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.msg31445408#msg31445408
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

I think the best ICO for April and May will be ShareRing, they are developing a platform to cover the whole sharing economy not just one sector like airbnb or Uber for example. They have already announced some huge partners and despited the current state of the market I think it will be a great project to get in on.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

It is hard to choose the best ICO. It seems that this march and april ICOs are not selling well. I think you should do a lot of research, no matter how popular ICOs are as you could see on the internet still this is no guarantee of a success. The success lies on how the team works so hard and how useful are their coins are to the consumers. This part of the idea needs a lot of research and if not surveys. It is that hard.
HolochainAJ

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

Our ICO for HoloToken (HOT) launches in 2 days and lasts through April.

We bring a number of firsts to the crypto space, including:
-first mutual credit crypto
-HOLO expected to be

We are a completely original crypto utilizing DHT (distributed hash table) for the purpose of hosting decentralized application data. We have all these plans to decentralize everything...but are you going to host that data on corporate servers? NO! P2P data hosting is the answer.

You can see the details here

https://www.icomarks.com/ico/holo
DanPotato

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

I heard PiedPiper is launching its ICO they have the highest Weissman score ever in compression.   They have the website running and all.

I even heard  that Proffesor"Big Head" Bighetti is an advisor.

https://t.me/PiedPiperLTD
Mlowo

Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

maybe the best icon is april, januari until now its icon down steadily, i here also still study, hopefully there will be its result.

serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

Go to the exchange. The second market is better than the first market. ICO is gradually destroy people's confidence of the crypto currency. U d better buy the coin has survival for many bloodying time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Walang-kekek

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

Hi,

I will be investing in the abyss.  I came across it last week an it seems  to be a very fair investment.  It is a gaming platform.  The best thing about this ico is that it is using daico smart contract and they are the first in the world to use daico.  In general, daico smart contract is designed to protect investors.  In case the project is screwed or the developers are not performing well, investors can vote to get a refund on their investment.  The next best thing is that 60% of the tokens are allocated for crowdsale.

You can use my referral link:  https://www.theabyss.com/invite/6mj3qm

I believe there is a rule here to not post any referals. if you should, please follow those rules. lets make this discussion on thread more way to learn not earn. if you still want to use your referals do it in personal messages. not on this thread. thank you.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

Check out NagriCoin ITO and choose wisely!
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Need to be very careful when entering the pre-ICO now. The market is too unstable and many projects can be just crooks who want to collect money quickly and disappear..            
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

ico is the most important part of the crypto money market. icos always earns you money. i think next month's best ico coinvest and mainframe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: