Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T let THOSE FUD'ers SINK in YOU  (Read 133 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

If we all believe in FUD'ers then bitcoin will really fall down. These false news somehow are being made by people in panic and people who hate bitcoin. While some posts are orchestrated and its goal is to destroy bitcoin since it is a threat to them. This is just my opinion but based on my observation it seems someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes that is why many users here in this forum as well as many news site for cryptocurrency have posted false news against bitcoin. But despite those false news if we stay strong and believe on bitcoin then bitcoin will remain strong and will increase in value.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

Don't be affected with those FUD'ers: bitcoin will go down because of banning of ads on facebook, google and now twitter etc. etc,. Think of it those big companies they won't all in all block crypto's because they are also gaining profit to it, they are not dumb that they don't have bitcoin and altcoins in there pockets, and they are also using this dips because this is a huge opportunity to gain more. look at what happend to ethereum its on in its huge dips thats why buy and hold Smiley. Don't be a weak investor.
I agree that there is now no need to sell coins when prices in the market are declining. But I also can assume that these bans of advertising related to crypto-currencies can be influenced by some countries, and not by the companies themselves.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: