Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1232 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I think bitcoin will never die and can bounce back from its worst situation.
and look at the current bitcoin price again increased.
and all you need to know is to continue believing in bitcoin and investing in it before it becomes more expensive than it is now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
It is still worth buying bitcoin, even though that the price is lower than what we expected, there is still a big chance for it to bounce back for the next months, so don't lose hope when it comes to investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is a very good investment for the future.
Actually it is the right time to buy because with bitcoin price down we could buy more as much as we can and hold it for a long time. Don't lose this opportunity because we might not see it again this situation. It is favor on us so grab the opportunity because sooner or later bitcoin will bounce back and it is time us for to sell.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

If you buy when the price is lowest, you can get better profit. If you buy when the price is highest, you will most likely see a decline.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

Learn about bitcoin, if you will understand how it works you will make decision a lot easier. Bitcoin was never hacked/compromised so I don't know the reason why wouldn't it be worth to buy few satoshis. Just learn to manage money and don't put too much in crypto, otherwise you will often experience heartache. Smiley

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets. - John D. Rockefeller

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Kraken Dead
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

I think the better way to buy it when a market is red Grin
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Of course, bitcoin is not death. Its a fake news, if bitcoin is dead do you think you it will never rise now?. For sure they say that because last past few months bitcoin is downfall. If you understand the cycle of bitcoin you will fully understand what it is.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

I know it's good to ask others where you put your money or where's safer. But there is a limit to where you ask anybody. Everytime is a good time to start it's how you manage your money that it will past through that or limit the loss in case something bad happens.
True, asking for advice is fine but at some point we need to take decisions for ourselves, in fact this is one of the big problems I see with people in the forum they do not trust their own decisions and they are always doubting themselves to the point they ask the community for advice about anything they do in the market and this only creates even more problems since many people have different opinions about what they did and this only confuses them even more.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Bitcoin is still alive, and is still the strongest and most popular coin. Bitcoin will not die as you think, but bitcoin will survive in the long run.
These all are fake news and there is nothing about the crash of bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive and you will see the whole world using only bitcoin for their needs. It will take over the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. The future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

True, bitcoin has died, even bitcoin has died more than 101 times (according to the news I heard from Financial analysis) with so maybe we understand the intention that bitcoin will not die anytime soon maybe needs 50 100 or 200 more years.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Yes it is very worth investing because the market prices today are dropping so it only means that you will earn more profit and take advantage today while the prices is still dumping.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Yes it is very worth investing because the market prices today are dropping so it only means that you will earn more profit and take advantage today while the prices is still dumping.
Whoever said that btc is dear clearly doesn't understand how this market works. Or he has something to gain from getting people out of investing in btc. Or he lost a lot of money so he became a one sided hater.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

I think yes, because the price of bitcoin is going down right now,  so when you buy right now it will worth when in the duture the price is up. And it will make a profit
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

Yes. good for the future growth. But you know the bitcoin information and process. It worth for invest. But bitcoin price is not stable. So before invest check the price. Price down that time is invest. Then hold long time. Wait for the some week it any time to increase the price. check the price every time. Then get the price information. This information help to any time to sell and buy. So plan to invest.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

Whoever said that btc is dear clearly doesn't understand how this market works. Or he has something to gain from getting people out of investing in btc. Or he lost a lot of money so he became a one sided hater.
People can hate or do what ever they want but the fact remains that the number of coins are limited and that will have a big impact on the price in a few years time, neglect the current market valuation, just think about the long term and if possible try to invest during these time and consider it as a big opportunity to invest during this time and hold for the long term for a couple of years, i can bet that you will end up at a good profit.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

yes of course this time is still very profitable because by buying bitcoin now also you can get a lot of profit depending on how you save bitcoin, when you save bitcoin safely and can grow bitcoin that you have then you can get profit very much .

Well i don't think a lot of people are seeing it that way anymore. Especially investors who came to know bitcoin just recently. Most that have that mindset are long term holders like us, who have been with bitcoin for a long time and have experienced the same kind of market we have right now in the past.
I remember when the price was below $3000 last year many people asked about the future price and many were not sure about the pump in the price and didn’t invest in bitcoin, but after sometime when they saw big jump in the price they were rubbing their hands with sorrow because they have lost the opportunity of making huge profits.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

It is going down...You can wait to fall more, under 6 K or 5 K. It is going down for sure in the next months...But it is also going up then, so you better catch that train if you are interested in buying and than hodl and sell them when he goes up. I think it will be the same as the past 6 months, down and up 1 K and then it will go up again like in end 2017.

jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

of course worth even though now the price is very low but believe me the price will come back but either next month what next month next year
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

Do not listen to people like that, many people have predicted the death of bitcoin and bitcoin is still here, in a way they are no different than all of those people predicting the end of the world and every single one of them has gotten their prediction wrong and the same applies to bitcoin, bitcoin could only die if a flaw was found in its security and if that happened not only bitcoin will be at risk but the whole financial system.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Yes bitcoin will become huge in the future. Just invest in your own risk and buy only to the amount that you can afford to lose as this has high risk than any other traditional investment. Do you own research to know more about risk in volatile investment.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

True, bitcoin has died, even bitcoin has died more than 101 times (according to the news I heard from Financial analysis) with so maybe we understand the intention that bitcoin will not die anytime soon maybe needs 50 100 or 200 more years.
Unless theee is a way we do not know to break the cryptography behind bitcoin then there is not a chance for bitcoin to die and disappear completely, there is simply too much money invested in bitcoin and there is still so much money in the sidelines waiting to get in, that bitcoin is becoming too big too fail and if it does it could destroy this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: