Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 most impressed coin in March 2018  (Read 118 times)
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:20 AM

1. ADA
Cardano is a long-term project and has a real plan to capitalize on their infinite possibilities. As the technology increases, the blockchain also increases. They will switch modules and implement soft fork in order to keep the platform relevant at a high level. The hidden power of this product will keep Cardano in the top 10, and their control class will help them gain market share in the crypto market.
2. Selfkey
February is a month of many SelfKey events, including a partnership with the Dutch Antilles and the Cayman Islands as well as the alpha release of the SelfKey market. This is the first SelfKey collaboration announced in January. With Identity Packs supporting Crypto transactions coming before the end of Q1, March will be a strong month for the project.
3. ICON
The official launch will be announced by oswms (perhaps March or April 2018), as well as information on exchanging ERC20 ICX cards for local ICX coin. After a few months of publishing swap token notifications, ICX tokens will be burned, and ICONs have absolute value at this level.
4. Blockport
Blockport, another trading platform. We think this exchange really stands out as it focuses on becoming a social trading platform. We have seen how well-served exchange tokens work (in January the KuCoin price increased by 3500% in a month). We think Blockport has a really solid team and is one of the first ICOs from the Netherlands.
5. Binance coin
BNB's price is at $ 11. Binance burned token every quarter to reduce supply. They also plan to add an ICO on the Binance floor where you can trade with the BNB token.
Advantages:
- Low price
- Update new tokens
- Reduction of transaction fees
Defect:
- Only traded on Binance
What do you think of this list? Please give your opinion!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

1. ADA
Cardano is a long-term project and has a real plan to capitalize on their infinite possibilities. As the technology increases, the blockchain also increases. They will switch modules and implement soft fork in order to keep the platform relevant at a high level. The hidden power of this product will keep Cardano in the top 10, and their control class will help them gain market share in the crypto market.
2. Selfkey
February is a month of many SelfKey events, including a partnership with the Dutch Antilles and the Cayman Islands as well as the alpha release of the SelfKey market. This is the first SelfKey collaboration announced in January. With Identity Packs supporting Crypto transactions coming before the end of Q1, March will be a strong month for the project.
3. ICON
The official launch will be announced by oswms (perhaps March or April 2018), as well as information on exchanging ERC20 ICX cards for local ICX coin. After a few months of publishing swap token notifications, ICX tokens will be burned, and ICONs have absolute value at this level.
4. Blockport
Blockport, another trading platform. We think this exchange really stands out as it focuses on becoming a social trading platform. We have seen how well-served exchange tokens work (in January the KuCoin price increased by 3500% in a month). We think Blockport has a really solid team and is one of the first ICOs from the Netherlands.
5. Binance coin
BNB's price is at $ 11. Binance burned token every quarter to reduce supply. They also plan to add an ICO on the Binance floor where you can trade with the BNB token.
Advantages:
- Low price
- Update new tokens
Defect:
- Only traded on Binance

I agree with your list for ICON and BNB, for selfkey, I seriously see TKY (TheKey) as a serious competition. They are already having a working product and is in corporated with chinese government.
I need to take a look at Blockport and ADA though.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

1. ADA
2. Selfkey
3. ICON
4. Blockport
5. Binance coin
Advantages:
- Low price
- Update new tokens
Defect:
- Only traded on Binance

Thank you brother, this will be a consideration for the funds I will investigate

but if I can advise you, I recommend you to participate in the CyberMiles Test-net to be held on March 30, 2018

CMT is the internal currency of the CyberMiles platform, and with the reason of the development of this project I am very confident the price of the CMT will go up

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

For ADA and BNB I do not doubt it and both of them worthy of investment. I am interested in selfkey and maybe I will research it further.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

It would have been a useful list if you would have mentioned how these coins performed throughout the month as well. As in value, where did the start, how did it move up and down and where it is now.
That is a good indicator of how these coins have impressed in this month.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

I'm more interested in BNB because binance exchange at present has become the world's largest exchange, then BNB there is still a very good future, so I would suggest to buy some BNB as long-term investments.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Im sorry to say but for me there are no impressed coin in march 2018, this wild market are totally bad. Im agree with your list for make investment in the future, Q1 honestly not very good for cryptocurrency market but the good things are we can get crypto with cheap price IMO.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:36 AM

With the coins you listed, I am more attracted to BNB as it has a working product already and the demand for this token
has just been increasing. Imagine that more and more project wants to get listed in Binance because of a billion dollars trading volume and that
would give exposure to their coins, they can pay at any amount so BNB is very promising.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

thank you for sharing it
I will choose the coins above to buy some
I would also like to add to the best tokens in 2018
1. hacken
2. cindicator

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

1. ADA
2. Selfkey
3. ICON
4. Blockport
5. Binance coin
Advantages:
- Low price
- Update new tokens
Defect:
- Only traded on Binance

I already research and invest on some of your coin like ADA, BNB and ICON but i haven't heard and research about less two project you mention above, it's like you are good in pick a project i like to see further information about the project you had mention.

topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:35:12 AM

for coins you mentioned are all good and have potential, I prefer to ADA and Binance, now i take ADA to save in my cart
I was considering Binance coin to be part of my portfolio, in January this coin had a surprise, I believe it will happen again even though it's now weakened
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

Oyster Pearl is also very impressive. That is another completely different way of making money on your internet platform. Right now our sites need advertising to survive and to cover the costs of the site.

PRL has built a new tool that websites can use with just a simple command line. Oyster combines exploitation through traffic and storage of data used through the Pearl Token.
For example, you can buy a Pearl token and rent 1 GB of storage space.
Someone visits the site using the Oyster script and confirms the transaction. We are not sure if this revenue model will take over the online advertising business because there are still a lot of objections to crypto digging in the browser.

Advantages:
- New Partner
- Masternodes coming soon
- Rumors about Binance
- Product launch
Defect
- Technology is not the only one in the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: