Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best coin to buy this time.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
Ripple
Monero

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocruncy  (Read 395 times)
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

Vote your favourite.

I choose bitcoin and ethereum as one of great coins in the crypto world because as we can see ethereum and bitcoin is partner as being strong digital currency and there are many people here use that two coins here.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

Personally, I still chose ETH over BTC and the others because I still have my grasp to it that within this year or next few years, it will beat BTCs current market value. I also believe in speculation that ETH's total supply is still unknown which make it potentially the next king of Cryptos plus, Coins.ph app already has ETH wallet which enables us, Filipinos to conveniently convert our tokens to fiat.
You got some point. Ethereum is really catching up to Bitcoin and it is more stable than Bitcoin that's why there  is really a possibility that Ethereum surpass Bitcoin someday but, nah, it's still impossible. Bitcoin will still lead other cryptocurrencies in the future for sure. But, leading other cryptocurrencies doesn't mean that other crypto are useless. They all have their own uses and purposes that is why there are different kind of Cryptocurrencies. Some coins have advantages to Bitcoin like Ethereum's more stable price.
What is a Cryptocruncy  Huh Roll Eyes

The Urban dictionary says Cruncy is, a song of great magnitude, that is pleasuring to the ears. Evokes the action of partying at first sound. So I reckon a Cryptocruncy is a song about Crypto currency that is pleasuring to the ears?  Roll Eyes

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.

We cannot go around making up our own names for the technology that has been defined, it will confuse people.
It funny to see this one here, but I also agreed to Mr. Kakmakr. Sometimes we need to make sure that our spellings are spelled correctly because it gives different meaning /definitions to readers and may cause to misunderstanding. But, as long as it is understandable, it should be fine. We only need to use our common sense BUT, if a philosopher teacher sees this, that teacher will definitely mark this as FAILED grade in a class card.  Grin

404 Not Found
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

Everyone certainly has their favorite crypto that they like and that includes myself, and I really like coin ethereum as my favorite coin.
vliegenderhollander

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

I'm kind of a classic man and go for bitcoin this time. But I believe that Neo will eventually get what it deserves in the long run. 
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

Vote your favourite.

I vote in BTC but I also love ETH. Because I use more ETH to convert into BTC.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Ripple is the best stable coins , but is not my favorite either . Bitcoins and Ethereum is my favorite currency because price can go up and down. And such movement brings profit and loss if you know how to enter and exit. Monero is also a good currency for its anonymous nature and once bitcoin and Ethereum is down, I switch to it.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

There is no doubt that I have only one faith, BTC.
Because other tokens have not been recognized by various countries, BTC has been recognized by various countries, so I am more optimistic about BTC's future.

walkingtonuk

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

For myself it is always bitcoin at the top, followed by ethereum, this is after much considered research.  However, I feel that as crypto currency is becoming more prevalent, this may change.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 10:49:50 AM by Lalafell

Vote your favourite.
I vote for bitcoin, cause bitcoin is give me a chance to earn more income and it help me to change my life to become better and successful. In bitcoin not only income give me it also give me knowledge about in crypto currency. Cryptocurrency is a digital money that can be used in some transaction but somehow you can also use to make more money and income.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

What is a Cryptocruncy  Huh Roll Eyes

We cannot go around making up our own names for the technology that has been defined, it will confuse people.
Lol...  Shocked That's what happens when recruits are allowed to handle guns. There's always accidental discharges. Forum Noobs aren't exempted too from such happenstances when they hasten to open up threads to announce their presence.

By the way, the thread topic is a wide distance from what the OP seeks in his post, a vote. Rather than an exposition.
lol at first I thought it was CRYPTOCRUNCHY whichs stands for another Shitcoin 😂 But after checking the thread and saw a choices then I realized its a poll..

But going to the topic its BITCOIN STILL though i have some of those coins in my folio yet bitcoins an al time favorite
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:33:36 PM

Vote your favourite.

I voted for Ethereum, but in general you have listed all the coins that I think deserve to invest in them. These are the favorite coins, that wear to you a profit  Smiley Smiley

tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

It is truly a great invention of man, the great progress of a new kind of money, it will grow in the years to come.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:22:45 AM by MetalGear

Vote your favourite.
I vote for bitcoin, I become rich in bitcoin. Bitcoin give me high profit in my investment even I know that value is unstable but for me bitcoin is the best cryptocurreny in the world. Because of bitcoin and cryptocurrency I become rich and I hope it will also help to have better future.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are my choice to be used in the form of investments because these two coins have a good future and prices will continue to increase until this year.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

Vote your favourite.
My vote belongs to bitcoin. I start to become rich in bitcoin it is give me big benefits in my investment it helps me lot. I know the value now is so dipped, I never leave bitcoin no matter what happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Vote your favourite.
I vote the first ever crypto currency in the world bitcoin. My heart belongs to bitcoin, I trust him cause it give me hope and change my life so nice and good. It give me good life and knowledge to investing and trading its so helpful to everyone.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

all the coins in the market are good for investment but I choose good bitcoin and ethereum up to today with increasing price ups and downs but we have to be smart in investing sometimes have profit but lose
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Vote your favourite.
if I just mentioned my favorite crypto without explaining about the reason, then I chose the bitcoin that became the crypto king, ETH who became partner BTC, NEO, LTC, Tether, Ripple and monero.

tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Vote your favourite.

bitcoin, ethereum and ripples are the altcoin I have. although all three are currently down inside. I still hold it, yes there is little regret. but this is a problem because of tired of seeing the situation as it is today. I am sure however the market will recover. and the third crypto that I have will be more mainstream in terms of growth.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Digital currency interchange is online.All the exchanges are hidden,most of the time are unknownable.This type of digital currency is called the crypto-currency.The key reason for being attracted to the crypto-currency or virtual currency is because of identity confidentiality and strict security in transactions.Again,there is a chance to make huge profits through less investment.Because the exchange rate of crypto-currencies is higher than the current currency system.The most popular digital currencies: Bitcoin,Etheriam,Ripol,Litecoin etc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: