Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best coin to buy this time.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
Ripple
Monero

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocruncy  (Read 395 times)
andryhari

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Bitcoin jelas, karena ini adalah yang paling kuat, jika harga naik otomatis yang lain juga naik
Stopman

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

ETH or NEO Cheesy
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Ripple is the best stable coins , but is not my favorite either . Bitcoins and Ethereum is my favorite currency because price can go up and down. And such movement brings profit and loss if you know how to enter and exit. Monero is also a good currency for its anonymous nature and once bitcoin and Ethereum is down, I switch to it.
If someone is really after stability, much better will be to go for gold. This is the reason why ripple is losing interest of people and other more volatile crypto coins are getting attention of investors. Crypto currencies are famous for their volatile nature. Nobody wants to see stability at the moment. This way, it would be almost impossible to make big profits from investing here.  Bitcoin has the largest community of investors only because of its volatility and growth rate.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

For me, monero is the best because Monero has shot up so much, from $50 to over $300 in a span of a few months recently. The reason why it’s popular is due to its anonymity feature. It has a few methods to ensure that the coin is truly anonymous

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Vote your favourite.

If I were to choose then it will still be bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only one that have helped me paid all of my debts and save me from financial crisis. It also provided me with additional income. Bitcoin will still be the number 1 for me and I am waiting for another dip so I can buy more bitcoins with the money I have left on my wallet allocated for this type of activity.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

i will vote for bitcoin because people know it and the value of it and legit
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

Crypto currency is now leading the world. We need to be wise when was the right time to invest and not. But for for Bitcoins is always the best.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I would choose eth and a neo and last bitcoin is where I would invest most
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

If to calculate in dollars Bitcoin is my number one investment, this is the only coin I can be sure like 100%. Etherum as well, but I began to invest in this coin recently, so I can't call it as my number one crypto currency.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Crypto currency is one type of digital currency. Which have no physical evidence. Wink Their are various type of crypto currency are present like Ripple, Altcoin, Litecoin etc. These are whole new type of currency have power to overcome real currency. Among those coin Bitcoin is the oldest one and also highly recommend. Crypto currency are easy to use and secure too. Any one can use them. Their is no age or experience certificate needed for earning crypto currency. Crypto currency help many people to fulfill their dreams. In my opinion people who want to start their crypto currency job, they should try  Ripple or Bitcoin.  Smiley
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

Vote your favourite.
I vote for bitcoin. Cause bitcoin is the first crypto currency that give high profit on our investment. It is most popular all over the world and lots of investors have trust and belief in bitcoin that can make there life change to become better and successful in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

I have only two options, namely BTC and Etthereum because I see no other coins that have potential as it is like owned by the BTC and the Ethereum.
I only trust two of these coins.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

Vote your favourite.

Well clearly the bitcoin would be the runaway victor just because that the forum we are doing this on is neccessitated on bitcoin. That’s why primarily the users here both veterans and newbies alike are all for bitcoin. I however do not discredit the fact that there might be some cryptocurrency users here who are open and are doing other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin and I don’t blame them especially if we are all investors here it is best that we do not put all our eggs in one basket
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: