Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any upcoiming ICO for investing money...??  (Read 1157 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

So many ICO coming everyday and very difficult to choose what is best.
Comment if you invest in anyone.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

So at the moment, I won't be involved in any ICO crowdfunding, because ICO now looks more like a hype.
However, currently in a bear market, it is not a wise choice to invest in any ICO. I think it is a good decision to hold USD.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Yes, that's right. It's really hard to choose the right one as they say, "of every 100 projects 99 is either fraud or scam". So, I would like to share you and read this article, How Not To Be Scammed By An ICO and also this thread, Developer’s advice to ICO investor which I think worth of merits.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

Yes, that's right. It's really hard to choose the right one as they say, "of every 100 projects 99 is either fraud or scam". So, I would like to share you and read this article, How Not To Be Scammed By An ICO and also this thread, Developer’s advice to ICO investor which I think worth of merits.

Or you could opt out and take the easier route. Not even easier it is just smarter to avoid ICOs. Do you really think you are skilled enough to find the 1-5 ICOs out of 100 that are worthy? If so by all means go for it, but I don't like my chances and I will abstain for that reason.

kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

yeah so many icos in market its really difficult to say which project is best, but I think tokenlend is good project to invest now, I already invest 200$ here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

Have you ever seen anything like this in another ICO project?

SHIFT.cash is a revolutionary new platform for issuing quick loans secured by car titles
(CarTitle loans) on blockchain. More secure than ordinary Peer-to-Peer lending
More scale than ordinary CarTitle loans business Tokenizing of real assets - the collaterals tokenizing

We connect the market of secured (low-risk) lending with the world of crypto-currency.
We give the opportunity to solve financial issues for a billion car owners and to earn a
stable interest on investments for creditors or investors.

I think SHIFT.cashis the only one.

SHIFT.cash - the first car title lending platform based on smart contracts.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

You must try to see open money platform and that was offering better business plan rather than competitors. If you have joined in so many ico group and you will see a lot of conversation to discuss about the promising. it looks like you must try to follow every ico groups. It may better to choose ico based on the result of the hype.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Use this site https://icodrops.com/ to choose ICO to invest because only the best ICOs are listed there

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

So far the market is stagnating and I think most of the explanatory ICO are waiting for a moment to launch their platforms. Because now to raise money for the project is difficult.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

When we are in a bear market, it is hard for those ICOs to reach the hard cap because investors will think twice. I believe some good projects exist out there but you need to take the time to dig and discover the best.

Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

you can check out  abyss ico its a first daico project based on gaming platform its been listed on ico drop as well it looks quite promising to me
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

In fact, there are many, but it is very difficult to distinguish the scammers, from the worthwhile project. They learned to make a beautiful picture and sell it more expensive.
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

My favourite is photochain, Abyss, neo exchange
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

I am now in China, because domestic policies do not allow us to participate in ico, so we will invest the money in a person who has the opportunity to get the ico, and now many of those who help us to invest for ico, have taken the eth and run away, if you are a Chinese, it's best not to invest ico now.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

The very first I see ICO, is I see who becomes Bounty Manager.
well here we take needmoney / tokensuite.
Bounty hunter is always a lot. from there we see that the possibility of ICO is good. yes so my opinion.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

Darico.io is hedged against gold, btc and eth. This is a good way for a coin to have organic growth if that's wha at you Mean

Hugh gains

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

No one is talking about this one, yet. Flock News.

I have just joined this ICO, I talked to a dev today. New project, just released yesterday.

Revolutionary, let me tell you. They are building a decentralized, community driven news network. The team is an anonymous congregation of employees from mainstream media news outlets, they want to change the industry. No more corruption, manipulation, control and exploitation of news for monetary gains and corporate greed!

Not only is the idea noble, but FLK will have a 1000% ROI during the ICO. Exchanges shortly after, talks are in progress. You may notice simplicity, but thats the point.They want the project to be dictated by us as a collective group, and not some mysterious central team figures! To get the community started they are offering an airdrop to the first 100 people who join the official telegram, and are significantly active in it.The airdrop will be 10k tokens. After the ICO these will be valued ~0.2 ETH.

1000% ROI guaranteed if you get in RND 1 or 2 and a lucrative airdrop? Im in. My ETH waits.

t.me/flocknewsofficial
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I am now in China, because domestic policies do not allow us to participate in ico, so we will invest the money in a person who has the opportunity to get the ico, and now many of those who help us to invest for ico, have taken the eth and run away, if you are a Chinese, it's best not to invest ico now.

Better to just wait the coin landed in trading sites and buy in dip rather than investing in ico. I think it's much more safer nowadays and especially if you don't want to do kyc, less hassle and no headache. I always see investors complaining in telegram channel that their tokens were lost or got scam and some related ico issues plus the unresponsive and slow team and this will just disappoint the investors.

Fancey

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

I prefer to invest in honest ico project so as not to disappoint to everyone
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

The market is in down trend so I think it's good to invest in ICOs.because it will increase rapidly in near future.
however, unfortunately some projects are either fraud or scam. so you have to be careful
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: