Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is advantage/disadvantage of bitcoin? Could btc become money?  (Read 252 times)
jesika

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

If I rightly understand, you wanted to say about its advantage over traditional fiat money. Well in that case, its decentralized nature makes it interesting. It also enables you to earn huge profit unlike any fiat currency. It is based on Blockchain technology which has the potential to be a future hit. And yeah, Bitcoin has the potential to be future mainstream currency.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I just learned Bitcoin a few years ago. And my question to those involved in this business was always the same. What's Bitcoin? How can you progress without knowing what something is? That's why I always asked. A friend of mine took out the paper in his pocket and said That's the Bitcoin! The dollar, the Euro, whatever it is bitcoin! My friend kept telling me. What is the difference between the old model computer and the new one, between Bitcoin and the dollar there is also the difference. The dollar will soon not work because it does not receive an update, but Bitcoin will continue to be a strong currency instead. I mean, Bitcoin is already a currency, even if some don't. It just hasn't been widely accepted yet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

i think the first thing btc has made are to become currency and currency is mean money for transaction
and btc it self make we have a freedom of a transaction with no high fee to using it or by third party to pay from long distance people
and disadvantage is you keep your btc by your own self, when you lost your wallet private key or your hardware wallet you lose everything

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

I am a big fan of airdrops because I don’t have to invest my money upfront, and often just they require some promotional work for the project. People are getting compensated for their work and time. If you do your research and deem that a project is worth your time and energy, you participate in the airdrop. If not, just move on.There are many interesting projects that I’ve encountered, one of which is Marinecoín (.MTC.). Marinecoín has been around since 2013, and is a complete product prior to the airdrop that is going on right now. Marinecoín community believes in decentralization and equitable distribution of wealth. As such, over 98% of all .MTC. supply is being distributed to people who are willing to participate in the community! Also mtc will be a self sustaining and dev-less network, thanks to artificial intelligence we call Jarvis.The ICO is one of its kind, because Jarvis AI is assisting new members and ensuring high quality content for it.. Currently 20000.MTC. is paid out under the guidelines of proof of promotion(1 posting) with time dilution. Hope you check out the project. Our community is growing day by day. The website is marineco.ín and Discord is the most active form of medium for the community.
There are many merit and demerit of the bitcoin. But the main advantage of the bitcoin is to make life easier and faster because ewe are on the modern technology now. The main disadvantage of the bitcoin is it only at the inernet can access it.yes of course the bitcoin can be a money.in my country here are pp tht you can convert your bitcoin ino country mony
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: