Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with GPU mining?!  (Read 831 times)
rampalija (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:50:42 PM

Do you have any  problems with GPU mining, post it here. We will try to solve them.

I had this one

Gpu usage on 2 of my GPUS 7950 increasing and decreasing. Other 4 worked fine with continuos 100% usage. Same computer configuration on all cards.
I used same clock and tryed even to use stock clock but it didnt worked. I just started to use CG miner instead of GUIminer. I am not say tht GUI is not good but that solved my problems.   

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:16:43 AM

Do you have any  problems with GPU mining, post it here. We will try to solve them.

I had this one

Gpu usage on 2 of my GPUS 7950 increasing and decreasing. Other 4 worked fine with continuos 100% usage. Same computer configuration on all cards.
I used same clock and tryed even to use stock clock but it didnt worked. I just started to use CG miner instead of GUIminer. I am not say tht GUI is not good but that solved my problems.   

Smiley

Try increasing your power factor to 20%..

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
rampalija (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

I had this one

Smiley

this screenshot is not exacly mine, i found it on internet. But mine gpu usage was like this.  I solved the problem

Radelderth

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:46:02 AM

I had this one

Smiley

this screenshot is not exacly mine, i found it on internet. But mine gpu usage was like this.  I solved the problem

What was the problem then? I also have this when I setup my GPU for the first time, I tried increasing power factor and it work. Did it work for you too?

rampalija (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 07:13:20 AM

I had this one

Smiley

What was the problem then? I also have this when I setup my GPU for the first time, I tried increasing power factor and it work. Did it work for you too?

nope didnt woked for me, i tried everything, this can happen when temp is high but mine wasnt high. I just unistaled GUIminer and instaled a CG miner. And now it wokrs perfectly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: