Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is future of e-commerce when we use CMT on it?  (Read 61 times)
tientrong94 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

This is my opinion:  when you try to use bank, visa or paypal to pay or send money to your friend or to buy anything with huge budget then you will get trouble with police, bank or paypal because they want to know what do you want to do, why you send a lot of money... and you have to pay huge fee. But will CMT the fee is low or no fee, the speed of CMT faster than ETH about 100 times. You can send your money without any trouble and low fee. So I think we can make big profit when CMT grow up and e-commerce will have new development Smiley
-> So what do you think? Do you agree with me?
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

It is possible but the speed and fee of a coin aren't the reason why it does well. You also have to consider marketing, community, and in general how the market reacts to the name, PR, press, and everything else. There are already zero fees coins like RaiBlocks and Skycoin too which means there is stiff competition. If this coin is worthy though, it will show itself soon enough.

tientrong94 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

It is possible but the speed and fee of a coin aren't the reason why it does well. You also have to consider marketing, community, and in general how the market reacts to the name, PR, press, and everything else. There are already zero fees coins like RaiBlocks and Skycoin too which means there is stiff competition. If this coin is worthy though, it will show itself soon enough.
Oh thank you for your suggest. I do a research about this coin and I see that it has good PR such as sponsor for MBA, about comunity many people believe on this. Smiley. Do you have any channel help us review or competition coin together?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: