Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Coin Limit - Non-stop??  (Read 209 times)
labilaab (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

Hello guys, as we all know theres this countless ico coins being produced already since everyday theres newly added coin. Its just like a new song being released everday. xD In your own opinion, would there be a time when World government will no longer accept new produced coin?
 Well its for the security also for everybody to avoid investing to wrong or scam coin. And its sorry also  for the big companies that are yet planning to make one. Let me know your idea? Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:48:40 AM

1) There is no World government
2) No government even accepts cryptocurrencies, let alone new shit ICOs
3) Agree scams suck
4) Big companies trying to get a piece of the pie, but they may succeed because of previous power and influence. Same can't be said for shit ICOs.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

ICO right now like on the jungle, who have a better and real program and strong team will survive for years..not just week and low price when hit exchange
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

And what kind of idea can there be, because of so many Ico and various coins and volatilities offered by them, the government will never regulate it. This is what scammers use to squeeze money from us. It just seems to me that you need to introduce some initial fee to create the idea of Ico.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

Hello guys, as we all know theres this countless ico coins being produced already since everyday theres newly added coin. Its just like a new song being released everday. xD In your own opinion, would there be a time when World government will no longer accept new produced coin?
 Well its for the security also for everybody to avoid investing to wrong or scam coin. And its sorry also  for the big companies that are yet planning to make one. Let me know your idea? Smiley
Icos is about selection between a good project with competence developer and bad project with incompetence developer. But we are talking about the development of the technology and icos can be considered as a part of it. But i think that there will be a time ico will reach its climax. I don't know when but it looks like we are still in the trend of ico.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

The new ICOs are not scam but empty projects. Most will be dysfunctional in the future.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

ICO right now like on the jungle, who have a better and real program and strong team will survive for years..not just week and low price when hit exchange

Exactly like I like it. Like the gold digging in Wild West Smiley

Because from my point of view regulated markets are not guaranteeing me nothing more. Just false security on a higher running costs. And the running costs are always carried by the end users/investors.

I'm using my common sense and I made more from ICO's in past 24 months and I'm making from my 9-5 job in past 15 years.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

I liked the idea of exchanges, which remove coins with low liquidity. Also, the state can control the release of new coins to the market, arrange stress tests for them so that they can show all their effectiveness, and not so much in the scrap.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

I know those new projects that do come out now and are doing the same thing are not going to last long because some coins has established ground for themselves that it would be very hard for other new coins to survive. But for those that are open icos project every day for the purpose of solving human problems then there will survive.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Goverment will only make it more strict regulation to do ico because in this year too many scam ico from investor perspective or from bounty hunter. They scam both community. And ico nowadays really did not appreciate bounty hunter which promote their project. Most of them suck after collecting money by calling bounty hunter getting free token or what ever. Ico cant be stoped its a new way of kickstarter thing. Be very carefull to choose. I as bounty also carefull to choose which ico is legit to promote in this forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

Goverment will only make it more strict regulation to do ico because in this year too many scam ico from investor perspective or from bounty hunter. They scam both community. And ico nowadays really did not appreciate bounty hunter which promote their project. Most of them suck after collecting money by calling bounty hunter getting free token or what ever. Ico cant be stoped its a new way of kickstarter thing. Be very carefull to choose. I as bounty also carefull to choose which ico is legit to promote in this forum.

I agree! It is urgent to regulate all ICO, scammers become too much. Such huge money is collected and simply hidden. I generally think that it is not worth investing in ICO, what's the point, when coins can be bought cheaper in the market and without risks that the coin will not work.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

I think there will be more governments paying attentions not just on initial sale, but also on entire market. That is why the whole market is going down now. If ICO will be regulated, every cryptocurrency shall be ruled by law strictly. AND after that maybe cryptocurrency is not profitable like now.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

Just like you have made reference to a new song, I would also add to say movies and that wont stop. Every week new movies are released all over the world to Hollywood, Bollywood etc but not all of them breaks box office, or breaks record world wide and so also does not get Grammy Nominations and just like songs released all over the world. So also it would be for coins as much as we have the scams, so also would some would come and break the barrier to be a point of reference to all other.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

It is an open source, free to use code. Governments (well, at least most of them) cannot ban it without going against constitutional rights, they can only regulate the market.
Your question is similar to this one: "People write blogs every day, can someone forbid them to do it after the number of blogs reaches 1 gazillion?"

muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:46 PM

we really need ICO regulation, sooner or later. imagine if 5 years ahead ppl still can freely launch ICO, how many thousand sh*t will flood the market
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Governments can't just reject new blockchains being made, because it is completely decentralized.

There isn't a limit put on the amount of ICOs that can exist. That just doesn't make any sense.

What you're talking about regarding the scams going on in the ICO space is a pretty big concern. But unless all ICOs are required to be regulated all over the world, there is simply no other way of preventing people getting scammed. Even regulated ICOs can be scams, or people may just choose to invest in unregulated ones.

Ultimately, it comes down to the common sense of the investor. If they do some research they will avoid 99.99% of the scam ICOs out there. That's the only security investors have and will have.
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

I need to research and find robust cases. The market was a complete garbage dump.
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:55 AM

The number of coins is not limited. At least it's true today. Who could do this? Now in most countries, democracy and these vajuts do not obey the laws.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

There are 1596 coins / tokens in the market. 90% of them - 1400 of them - will disappear.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

World Government you say? I think you want to say is that the government wants to ban those scam coins and ICO's? some countries already make that move to ban any interactions and trading to all cryptocurrencies and to participate in any ICO's, some of them took some actions to implement such specific regulations and rules throughout the cryptocurrency they even release some statements of warning in regards to the investments on such projects, if they are planning to make a project lets hope that they will not scam people.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: