Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 940 times)
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

In near future bitcoin will get ignited to reach new ath which is predicted to be reached long back itself. As regulations were under implementation on different countries the growth has got paused for a while. Hope it'll begin to move forward making the entire cryptocurrency community to grow in an unified manner.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2018 To 2020 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3189768.0
Topic: The future price of bitcoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195690.0
Topic: Prediction of Bitcoin price in 2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3112708.0
Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843198.0
Topic: What is your prediction about the price of Bitcoin at the end of this month? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080318.0

Good one!

Well, the prices of the bitcoin, the future of the bitcoin and stuff which needs the future predictions is in general not worth discussing. I mean in technical way its all right but in theory it doesn't work at all. Today most of the governments are silent about the decision that they are taking but we dont know what will happen in next week or month after that. What if all the government from all countries are silently discussing about the killing plan for bitcoin? Wont it get destructed after it hits the list of f-list-coin ? We dont know any real answer for this one.

For time being we just need to make investment which is affordable to loose and that is why we are here actually. To make investment and grow it but we have to be calm about it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Shishimanu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:16 AM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.

What do you think and why?

As my knowledge I want to say that it will rise up within couple months.It will recover within june.
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

The encryption market is difficult to predict. It is always full of uncertainty. We know that in the past few years, the price of bitcoin has increased many times, especially at the end of last year's three months, fast to 20K. At this time, many ICO projects began to become popular. We know that most projects only stay in the initial stage of development, which is easy to cause the valuation of the encrypted world too high, so these months is the process of revising the valuation.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

If I know the answer to this question I would be a millionaire and never share it in the open. All the rest is only talking and speculations. From Bitcoin past few years we can clearly see that every next bull and bear markets are longer and every time bear market is half long as a bull market. The last bull run was from 2015 until 2018 so we can assume that this bear will last until 2019 and we are only 3 months in. This is my prediction and I am 60% sure of. From the other hand, I still hope in 40% for the 3rd bull run leg which can start even today.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

Bitcoin in the future is going to have mass adoption,because more awareness is been done, in local radio station, TV stations,and more is going on daily basis on twitter,facebook platforms.then the price will sky rocket..
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

I think it goes up again soon and many people will continue to support bitcoin. If that happened for sure I got profit and I will keep all my bitcoins before that happen. I think it will be legalized all over the world.

StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Sadly, in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is 100% granted. There are many speculations about what will happen to Bitcoin. Some people says that it will disapear , other says that its value is going to increase. Personally, i think that we should wait until summer to know exactly what is going to happen. It is the time with the highest cashflow. So, if something will happen, it will be by then.

Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

Bitcoin may be unfavorable now towards its users specially to those traders but then, it must not deplete the fact that bitcoin will still be and always be here in near future wherein its value might return to its peak, stay or decrease. However, I think it will be a good denomination compared to its current value in future as everyone's hoping for its good revert.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

I think bitcoin will start growing at the end of April or in May of this year. By June, the price of the BTC should recover to $ 12,000- $ 15,000.
The main negative events occurred in January, February and March. The Big Twenty made it clear that it was not going to impose bans on Bitcoin and
other crypto-currencies. Thus, all factors indicate that nothing prevents Bitcoin from starting an upward trend.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

No one can predict the future, it may rise or it may fall down, it really depends on the faith and usage of the bitcoin users. I am willing to see how willing the investors are to accept this bitcoin currency.
Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

No one can predict the future of bitcoins, i can only guess that its price remains very volatile. As a currency it has many advantages and people are attracted because of the anonymity of the transactions, i think that it has the potential to replace paper currency.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

When Bitcoin's price rose to 14k$ mark, even then the world wasn't able to predict exactly what would happen. When it finally reached that mark, people came out with predictions that BTC would reach 30k$, then 50k$ and so on, but in reality, nothing like that happened.
In the near future, everyone is staying bullish of BTC. You must have seen that almost every alt has crashed badly but BTC is the only one which has still somehow survived the brutal crash.
My prediction is that the price would hover around 8500-9500$ mark for a while and then maybe in a couple of months we would see it go back to the 11000$ mark.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

we might really never know what will happen to BTC in the near future, the markets is very unpredictable and volatile, but i believe it will recover from  the dip and gain its value. 
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

No one knows whats going to happen with bitcoin in near future. Everyone try to predict according to their experience and knowledge. One thing is sure that bitcoin is not going anywhere, it's price can go up and down but bitcoin will remain their  Wink

Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

I always think positively about bitcoin and I always hope bitcoin will soon recover from adversity. and for now we are only asked to be patient waiting for bitcoin to recover ..
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Nothing is going to happen to Bitcoin since I believe it will be there for a long term. Despite having the flaws it is still the strongest crypto currency in the market. The developers are trying hard to improve and develop Bitcoin. The upcoming development of Lightning Network will show us how high the price of Bitcoin could go. Most of the BTC supporters are waiting for the implementation of the Lightning Network. The price will recover as soon as the Network is established.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

people's opinions are different because the crypto world is unpredictable ... but I think in the near future the crypto world will rise again and I'm sure crypto will shake the world ..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

so far i find bitcoin as troubled in the sense that seems like all coins relying on him.and thats why all of the members are expecting bigger on its price..so what im doing is trying to forget that i have i investments and life must continue.and because of this im feeling good and better now im focusing on my regular job and my offline business..this is what we need to do to prevent panic and desperation
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

I think bitcoin will have its increasing price because as we all know its price is changing from time to time. Eventhough its price will change we cant predict what would be the effect of it. Its price may decrease but not all the time the price is low. I think bitcoin in future will be more popular than it seem.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: