Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 939 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

I believe that the price will continue to rise until all the 21.000.000$ bitcoin will be mined. After that only the fees will be necessary. That will be it.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Well to be frank its too hard to predict the market stream. But a some number of experts have analyzed that there are hardly reasons that can Bitcoin hold back, so its highly likely that price is going up soon. It’s now somewhat more than just mare speculations.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Bitcoin future will be very bright. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future. Only backbiter are try to do demotivated the people.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

We're at a low point, partly because of the advert bans by FB and Twitter, but I think Bitcoin can only go up from here.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

Though Bitcoin is having a bit bad time now as the prices are quite low, hopefully this will not last long. I think the price of bitcoin will rise soon and people will be encouraged more to invest into bitcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I think in the near future bitcoin will recover from the downturn, bitcoin prices will slowly rise, although the increase is just like a small wave.
everyone knows that today the price of bitcoin has dropped so sharply, but i believe for the next few months the price increases will be very high.
Now we just need to wait for a significant price increase from bitcoin and keep thinking positive with what is happening right now.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Bitcoins will rise up in the near future after the big hit last year the price of bitcoins plummeted to $ 7000 USD, in  the next quarter the price of bitcoins will start to regain the power with a huge leap in the crypto market, financial analyst have predicted that the price of bitcoins could even reach $ 30000 USD by  the next quarter, there are more possibility for the bitcoins to hit one million dollar. so this is good time to invest on bitcoins as the prices have plunged to $ 7000 USD.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

Fluctuation of price is the nature of bitcoin. So, if the price goes very high or very low then the situation is very normal. But, I think the recovery of bitcoin is not that far.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

As soon as your transaction is included in one block, it will continue to receive confirmation from each subsequent block, which will indicate the strengthening of this consensus and reduce the risk of cancellation of the transaction.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.

What do you think and why?

It will rise up again this year, that's their predictions, so if I were you, invest now in bitcoin or regret it. Just be patient until the price goes up.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

It will rise up again this year, that's their predictions, so if I were you, invest now in bitcoin or regret it. Just be patient until the price goes up. Even if it recover for years st least it will, patience is the key to success.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

I believe that it will soon recover. if you could check the prices of bitcoin in the previous years. it is normal for bitcoin to drop its price but soon after dropping down the price after a few months it went back to rise again . and for long term investment it could have a very good outcome.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

I, as an optimist and a person who invested a lot, I hope fast growth and profit  Cool  Wink
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in the next few months, because events like this are common and from history also this can be said is a regular occurrence so do not worry about what happens now always think positive because bitcoin is not a weak coin.

Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

yes indeed all can happen, because bitcoin is not easy to predict. But in my view, in the near future maybe mid-year or year-end bitcoin prices will rise again, considering in previous years also happened like that. Many fear that the price will not rise again, but that is only for people who do not like challenges.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

we have heard news about implementation of block chain technology on daily basis. Here i am talking about whole crypto currency not specifically bitcoin.
Maybe in future every country their own cryptocurrency with legal tender, people can buy goods and service with it. So future is predictable in crypto currency market.

Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

If you think the price of bitcoin is already too high, then the price of bitcoins will be higher in the future.
Because when the lightning network solves the bitcoin flaw, the price of bitcoins will rise sharply.
  I think it will happen in the future. Because right of now it's so high, so the possibility is it will increase on the next many days.  Continue support in bitcoin so that it will become familiar to the people. To the future it will already popular. I believe that most of people are already investing in bitcoin in the future.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

There had been a lot of predictions about bitcoin in the near future but I think by the end of the year it will recover or maybe before the year ends. We will just wait what happens though because I think the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is still unpredictable.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

maybe, what will happen now is bitcoin prices will continue to fluctuate until next month. and there will be a massive sale action because bitcoin owners are afraid if prices continue to fall and will suffer a lot of losses.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

As per the predictioms are concerned, they tell us a very bright future for bitcoins. The prices have seen its lows for now and if the speculations are to be believed, the prices are to rise again. The valuation of bitcoin have remain such that the prices see new highs and then a new low aswell. When recently bitcoin was hovering high, the current dip have been a stable dip for a while now which senses that the dip period is allmost over and its ready to show a steady rise again. Well hope thats all true because then again some new millionaires will be formed and investors will get good returns once again. For now bitcoin is pretty low, yet stable.
The predictions are not just random guesses. Crypto experts, who have knowledge of all the factors estimated the future targets for bitcoin and there estimations were achieved by bitcoin in the past. If we give a look to the whole digital market, its present cap is even less than 1 trillion dollars which is far less than many other markets. This is the reason why crypto currencies are said to be the way for becoming millionaire because digital market has huge space to grow.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: