Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 940 times)
JillClarissa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.

What do you think and why?
I think that in the next month, the drop in bitcoin will stop and it will soon recover. I think the price of bitcoin in the next two months will go back to $20,000, and then continue to rise above $20, 000, which is very likely to happen.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

I think that in the near future ... I even venture to assume that in the coming month it will grow in value. So do not even think about selling it)
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Perhaps there is a bit of bitcoin in the future but we should not worry about it because sooner or later your bitcoin returns to its good condition because the bitcoin has been performed by the King before the crypt and the bitcoin can be revealed in the future.
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:02 AM

Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction For 2018 To 2020 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3189768.0
Topic: The future price of bitcoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195690.0
Topic: Prediction of Bitcoin price in 2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3112708.0
Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843198.0
Topic: What is your prediction about the price of Bitcoin at the end of this month? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080318.0

Thanks very much. These are the issues I am looking to relieve my inquiries
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

In the near future, the price of Bitcoin will increase, and more and more users will follow Bitcoin. Despite its flaws, it is still the most powerful cryptocurrency on the market.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

I think the next wave of bitcoin will not rise too long, because according to market conditions, it has fallen to a bottom, and according to previous data, after entering a low tide period, he will once again soar, I believe This will also be the case.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

In the near future it getting more people that help by bitcoin it change the life of ever people who work for it
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

From the experience of my Bitcoin investment I think in near future the popularity of Bitcoin will increase. because from the beginning, bitcoin is progressing and progressing.its popularity is also increasing in similar equation.so do not worry and invest in Bitcoin now.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

There's really no telling what well happen in the future. Either the bitcoin can recover and overcome it's competitor's or will dive low like altcoin, no one can tell. The market is too unpredictable, so its only by our continuous support will make a change.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

There had been a lot of predictions about bitcoin in the near future but I think by the end of the year it will recover or maybe before the year ends. We will just wait what happens though because I think the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is still unpredictable.

nobody really can predict of what will happen to bitcoin in the future, but what I believe is that it will still continue to grow even now that its in the low side, I know it will rise up soon..
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Some analys says that bitcoin has better future in the coming years to come it will reach $50k that's be better to us who is holding bitcoin, bitcoin has a strong platform and blockchain in the future so that the people here in crypto could benifit of this.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

I think bitcoin will be more expensive in the following months or a years, depends on the situation because if there are many bitcoin user that use their bitcoin as means of payment definitely the demand of bitcoin will rise and the price also, so its depends on the situation.

Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

It is difficult to predict the upcoming changes in bitcoin. However, after the events of the G20, we can see that bitcoins are taking a more positive view from governments around the world. Adjustments and controls in bitcoin and crypto markets management can be considered in detail. As I think, it can make the bitcoin value maintain fluctuations lower and more secure.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

The Future Still Looks Bright for Bitcoin.

Various improvements will come to Bitcoin users. SegWit adoption is increasing, which will help Bitcoin scale a bit. Additionally, the Lightning Network is inching closer to being released every day. Those two developments alone will have a positive impact on the Bitcoin network from a technical level.

At the same time, merchants and retailers show a renewed interest in Bitcoin. This is despite the price volatility so many people are concerned about right now. Once people spend Bitcoin again, the overall transaction volume will rise. Users will also benefit from the lower fees and even micropayment solutions as well.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

If you are talking about the next year, the price of bitcoin will growing up, but in general, in 2-3 years, bitcoin may die

Bitcoin probably go up in next year as usual, but btc may die?  I guess not.  For me btc in the near future will be our new currency. As the inveators demand and the markets are still present with btc at the top its more favorable to us if btc will be go outstanding up price in the near future.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Well for me both because we can't predict the future but either of the two will come true. Whatever will be the result I hope for good things.
coinnoo

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

I started to pay attention to Bitcoin when I learned the Bitcoin discount. But that is when I realized that Bitcoin is in existence and development. By following the rules of normal development, that is the basis of existence. By mid-2018, Bitcoin will begin to see growth. For example, after the finals of the World Cup in Russia ended. It sounds like a joke, but I have my own inference.
I hope my thoughts are correct, and I believe in the development of Bitcoin.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

I think bitcoin will decline again in the near future because like google, facebook and tweeter will ban crypto ads, I think it's very influential on bitcoin prices. just wait, I hope this is wrong Grin
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

For me, bitcoin is always there in the near future, simply because  more  people acknowledge it in the near future,  "take note" bitcoin is like a strong virus, that can never stop, spreading in the whole world.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

If you are talking about the next year, the price of bitcoin will growing up, but in general, in 2-3 years, bitcoin may die

Bitcoin probably go up in next year as usual, but btc may die?  I guess not.  For me btc in the near future will be our new currency. As the inveators demand and the markets are still present with btc at the top its more favorable to us if btc will be go outstanding up price in the near future.
For sure no because bitcoin is not getting more and more high so we cannot say bitcoin will die every, marketing of bitcoin is now getting really really well so I think future of bitcoin is quite bright there will be no kind of decrease will come across twill the end of this year, we believe in bitcoin  which makes it very prominent in front of investors so they choose bitcoin, I think in few months bitcoin is going to get huge pump so wait and let the market of bitcoin be really very high once again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: