Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 07:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 952 times)
tieuthuyet

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Bitcoin will someday lose leadership, now there are coins that come on his heels.You can get 20,000 daily by simply posting a post.Marinecoin has its own exchange (and has a low value).The project is reborn. The coin is the only one in history that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin (for 4 months).Fair distribution - the real goal. Therefore, we expect that the community will be as wide as possible, and the coin will spread among holders as evenly as possible.The coin will have fast transactions. And - unlike bitcoin - the project will not depend on the miners, which means it will not harm the environment. This will help: dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine , value, artificial intelligence.Everything else will become known after the distribution.It is also known about proof of promotion.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
tokothergo

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Hello! The Marinecoin (MTC) standard is "What makes a real secret coin in a community". This is a great idea. They care about the community and not investors. In order to develop their community, a community initiated a very attractive activity. Members join the community for free at 20,000 MTC, but you must follow their requirements. For more information, Events are limited to 20,000 members. In addition to purchasing MTC, you can purchase up to 10,000,000 MTC at a time. You can become a source code developer for marinecoin, which will help you get 1000 MTC.Since 2013, iot the Marinecoin project has been conducting trials and has redeveloped its project in preparation for the integration of smart contract applications. Marinecoin is developed with open source and lightweight. Marinecoin allows developers to use their source code to develop their own projects. Marinecoin uses source code to develop IoT Web services and web development solutions for enthusiasts. Marinecoin created free ICO activities for his return. Each member introduced the project to the world 20,000 MTC. Join now and get this reward.value - artificial intelligence - marineco.in - self sustainingYou are looking for a free ICO, you are looking for an airdrop, a bounty that allows you to earn free coins from the project. To Marine Marine, join and become a member and you will receive 20,000 MTC. Forum. Go to topic: "Free 20,000 MTC ICO Qualification Area" and follow the instructions on that topic. You will receive your reward. You must publish 5 posts on BCT and publish 1 post on your participating social network, which will promote Marinecoin to the world. You must wait for the moderator to approve your post and wait 24 hours for your reward. The Haima Coin wants to promote the development of the community. Therefore, they released a free ICO event, you can get 20,000 MTC for free, and based on your contribution. Just post 5 posts on the project’s bitcointalk and add your participation in social networking posts. Create and register an account on the forum marinecoin. Go to the topic of the free ICO activity and read the post and follow instructions set by the host. -Marinecoin is 500% faster than Bitcoin - You can download Marinecoin wallet (operating system window or operating system)Join Marincoin right away. This is a community project created by Marinecoin developers. Here you will become a member of the community and help us build it and become a community. In addition to joining us, you will also receive 20,000 MTC for your participation. By introducing Marinecoin to the world and following the requirements of the project, you will receive his reward. You can trade MTC on the F1 trading platform. This is Marinecoin’s internal trading platform. You can exchange transaction currency pairs here, for example: MTC / BTC, MTC / LTC, MTC / doge.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I think that in the near future ... I even venture to assume that in the coming month it will grow in value. So do not even think about selling it)

I think it took years to recover, the question is that the correction is painful for new investors but seeing a brighter side. Bitcoin is still high since before.
Look at the whole picture of bitcoin from previous years. It costs too much if you think about it. You may have seen it temporarily approach $ 20,000 and the correction is normal and has been set to $ 8,000 as the support price for this quarter.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.
I do not foresee any immediate recovery in the price of bitcoin because of the uncertainty about how each country will implement their regulation over the cryptocurrency market and until that is cleared, i do not see any rally and i am looking at the market a years from now and i hope all these speculation over regulation will be over and the market starts rising again.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

What do you think and why?
I am worried about its future. I think it is not bright as we thing. Many countries like china, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Malaysia, etc ban it. The main reason behind it ban is economy threat which is created by Bitcoin miner's. Bitcoin miner's produce more coin and distribute and exchange it with other currency randomly. Because of decentralized nature no single person or authority control it. This thing put an bad impression on an country economy by decreasing the price of real currency of that country. Israel government ban it because in their country Bitcoin associated with many criminal activity.  Undecided
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

I am expecting sustainable growth in the short term and it will start in this month itself, for that, I also believe that Bitcoin will touch new all-time high level in this year before next price fall. However, the user base will keep increasing in the coming years resulting in the growth on a fundamental level making Bitcoin even stronger. There is the lack of maturity which is causing high volatility in the market but in the near future, I am expecting growth in that maturity level irrespective of the government stand on the cryptocurrencies.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

If the countries keep banning it, then we can probably see its price coming down. From almost 20k$ peak, we are now sitting at around 7000$, and that's a steep fall.
If you are expecting BTC to rise to 20k$ again, it will take a lot of time. The last week was positive but then came the news of India banning cryptos and again the prices started to come down to the 6000$ mark.
As long as every country does not give a clear word on how this market is gonna proceed, we can expect it to be volatile only.
Maybe after a couple of years the market would become stable.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Bitcoin future going to good and good i think.At that time bitcoin is a very trusted currency name in all over the world.It is the most powerful currency now.Bitcoin price day by day going to high.I think it is going to 20k dollars in 2018.It is my prediction but its price going to be more and more.All people who invest in bitcoin and hold bitcoin they have to wait some days for it... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the next hour and we cannot even begin to predict what will happen in the next week or the next month as it is impossible to predict bitcoin.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Bitcoin in the near future will still be the same as now and it will have so many competitors in cryptocurrency world. The fiat money will be slowly perishing  and most of the transactions and payment are going to be digital and be payed by cryptocurrency money and life will be going easy..
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

maybe, what will happen now is bitcoin prices will continue to fluctuate until next month. and there will be a massive sale action because bitcoin owners are afraid if prices continue to fall and will suffer a lot of losses.

When viewed from previous years experience bitcoin back in the middle of the year. I'm sure bitcoin will win see the various transactions that occur, obviously bitcoin prices will rise again because it has been the last few months bitcoin prices continue to decline to the lowest point
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Actually no one can say what's the future of bitcoin. It is volatile remember and no one what is gonna happen or what will be its value soon. But me as of now, I preferred to keep btc and expext a positive one that its value will be better. As what I have said no one can predict what is gonna happen with bitcoin soon because of its volatility, it can change from time to time and who can say that it will be good and who gonna say that it will be worse.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

We can't say when will bitcoin last but for now let us pray for the best that bitcoin will stay for lone period of time in the cryptocurrency world because it will be a huge effect here in the forum and in the cryptocurrency world. I think bitcoin will have good future because bitcoin will gain more power in the cryptocurrency world and many investors will invest again in here.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

The first asset, which is at the forefront of each market sentiment, remains bitcoin (Bitcoin). In early March, the pair BTC / USD traded above $ 10,000, claiming a breakdown of support at $ 12,000. However, the next problems with Binance, the suspension of several exchanges in Japan, as well as the comments of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on the risks, with which the work in the cryptosphere is interrupted, the quotes dropped below $ 10,000. Now bitcoin is trading below $ 9,000, and traders are again raising their hands, concerned about what will happen to the crypto currency further. It is worth noting that any long-term investment (this is the focus of 90% of crypto-investors) should proceed from a clear understanding of the reasons for this or that action. Let us give some examples. Many buy the dollar because they believe in the unshakable power of the American economy, which will remain afloat no matter what. Many sell the ruble, not believing in bullish prospects for oil. Many people buy Apple shares, being absolutely sure that the company will always be associated with advanced technologies. However, the crypto currency market is completely different. If you invest in some altcoyin, you are most likely inspired by the idea that determines its usefulness. The search for such an idea in bitcoin often leads to a dead end. Nevertheless, he has it. Perhaps, only this cryptoactive can really compete with gold. Someone can call a more worthy competitor than ordinary money. However, this is an erroneous opinion, because for all the basic properties of money a priori will lose bitcoin. What gives gold a special value? First of all, its brandability and limited stock. Bitcoin is also a brand of the whole industry, and it is also limited. The maintenance of gold stores and ensuring their safety are expensive. Gold is difficult to transport. Bitcoin is mobile, it does not depend on any state, can be purchased and sold anywhere in the world regardless of local markets and infrastructure. In other words, it is an effective tool for international capital transfer. For today in the world about 170 thousand tons of gold, that at a rate of a troy ounce at a level of $ 1325 gives the general market capitalization in 7.25 trillion dollars.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

What do you think and why?
The bitcoin price will grow again as it always does in the past.
I think it may take time for the bitcoin price to be fully recovered.
Maybe few months or a year because there were many price manipulations in the market last year.
Therefore, we shall see when exactly when the market is going to be fully recovered. Hoping to see it soon.  

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Since bitcoin is quite risky, then there's no assurance that it will stay the same as it is now. The popularity of Btc could possibly raise, however it could give btc a lower value since many people are prioritizing btc and they will not think of working in a much stable job. A country might ban btc, and another might approve it but if btc will have lesser value compared to what it has now, then it will be a big loss for the long time btc users.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

My bitcoin prediction in the near future bitcoin price is definitely very decreasing and very unstable. This is still a prediction in the near future either late in the year may be soaring high price.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

I think bitcoin happen in near future it will become more valuable and popular to all people, because of the popularity it can causes that the price will increase. We cant predict if what would happen to bitcoin, but we think always positive that it will become the successful currency.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Has will conquer all new heights, while those who bought and sold will regret and bite elbows. In the future we expect only innovations and improvements in the network has.
btc1

Activity: 527

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

I think bitcoin happen in near future it will become more valuable and popular to all people, because of the popularity it can causes that the price will increase. We cant predict if what would happen to bitcoin, but we think always positive that it will become the successful currency.

Obviously that if we are not possitive the price is never going to increase because of the FUD, but came on, we all are trusting in bitcoin at this moment, well, at least those who are holding at the moment.

Lets all be possitive about this guys, this is the only way out.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: