Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 940 times)
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

Future belongs to bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin will rule the crypto market in the future as it is ruling now because bitcoin is the king and it will remain the king in the future also.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

If the countries keep banning it, then we can probably see its price coming down. From almost 20k$ peak, we are now sitting at around 7000$, and that's a steep fall.
If you are expecting BTC to rise to 20k$ again, it will take a lot of time. The last week was positive but then came the news of India banning cryptos and again the prices started to come down to the 6000$ mark.
As long as every country does not give a clear word on how this market is gonna proceed, we can expect it to be volatile only.
Maybe after a couple of years the market would become stable.
I must say that there is nothing to be worried about and that the future of the bitcoin will be much brighter than we think of it to be and that we need to be positive and we need to hope for the best. Things are little messed up but this does not certainly mean that we cannot hope for something good and that nothing good will ever happen again. Bitcoin still holds very much bright future and that we need not to worry.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.

What do you think and why?
no one can answer with certainty about how the future because there is no guidelines or rules that can be a benchmark of bitcoin with the price and the future
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

What is happening to the bitcoin currency and other currencies is peculiar to market that is regulated by greed, wars and ignorance. It is the pattern of every kind of emerging industry. The crypto world will eventually stabilise with time and the currencies will begin to heal. good policies will however protect the crypto community from internal manipulation and vice

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Well, It happens in a near future bitcoin will become more valuable and sustainable growth as the price really matters. As the trends of bitcoin starting at $1000 carry up to $19,000 plus at 9 years up to presence which the population increases up to 10% world wide, this reflects how big the society of cryptocurrency so it will take long for a years of existence.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

I am not sure, because in a few months the market is very unstable. the graph still does not show there will be an increase in growth yes, although I still do not really understand it. however, I can look for opportunities in this setback. I can buy bitcoin and altcoin with large quantities. I hope that by the end of the year bitcoin will stabilize and grow.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Nothing will happen to bitcoin it will remain the leading crypto currency. Prices may go up and down, buts that's how the market goes lets accept it.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

I have a belief in Bitcoin. I believe that in a short time Bitcoin price will increase very high. Bitcoin can be accepted by many countries around the world as a legitimate trading currency. Bitcoins can also be used as a commodity for exchange and accumulation. More and more people know about Bitcoin, believe in and invest in Bitcoin.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

In my opinion, after multiple issues negatively to bitcoin, bitcoin back moves up. Although not significant.
People can only predict. It's up to you to wait for or invest the bitcoin now.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will sometime replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. For example, this currency can fix the problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens to the new currency that replaces the eye old money.
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:12:22 PM

I think about how I can survive in the present condition.
life goes on for all these circumstances
I keep thinking, if you wait and do nothing it is useless
waiting for years to raise the current state, not for a moment
gjtnwls1

Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

I think everyone needs to be chill. All we need to be patient and believe your decision to invest on bitcoin. I think bitcoin is long term investment.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Wibisono

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

some say soon it will go up again, some say it will take years to recover.

It can not be predicted with certainty.
Because the increase or decrease in bitcoin prices depends on every bitcoin user and depends on negative issues or positive issues.
If bitcoin users do sell bitcoin on a large scale then bitcoin prices will go down, Whereas if many people buy bitcoin then bitcoin prices will rise.
But of course, we hope in the near future bitcoin will rise continuously.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

The future of Bitcoin is now a mystery. While Bitcoin and altcoins are experiencing a lot of difficulties as the government bans deals and third parties like Facebook, Google prohibits ads related to cryptos. That cannot prevent the Bitcoin exchange rate from rising in late 2018, as the year-end market becomes lively and bustling. In the future, high probability Bitcoin will be replaced by Ethererum to become the world's No. 1 crypto.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Bitcoin would have a higher value in the future.  Gradually,  bitcoin is getting known from other countries.  Now,  Japan is investing now in bitcoin.  Globally,  bitcoin will be known and as a result, the value will be higher.  It takes time but I do believe in that.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

I think everyone needs to be chill. All we need to be patient and believe your decision to invest on bitcoin. I think bitcoin is long term investment.
Right.All we need is to be more patient this time.Yes bitcoin is good for a long-term investment so i think it will still take  a couple of months to make its price grow again.I believe this will happen at the last quarter of this year just like other year's price history movement.A massive pump will soon to happen reaching the price its new heights again.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

FUDs makes people to have a negativity in their mind towards bitcoin. I know they will benefiting from people who dump their coins in the market,  taking advantage of buying in cheap price. We know already how strong is bitcoin is,  and absolutely it will soon to rise again and make people amazed.
BagzMM

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

no one can answer with certainty about how the future because there is no guidelines or rules that can be a benchmark of bitcoin with the price and the future
Yeah I agree on you as no one can ever predict the price of bitcoin. What we had right now will surely affects the future with regards to the effectiveness of this technology to a store digital assets. If people will continue to accept, then we can see this technology in the future with higher price. In my opinion, I think we need to push regulations to protect the investors from those scammers.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:55:45 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:32:55 AM by miyong

I think it will go back on top and surely will go down again.  Bitcoin and other altcoins was designed to go up and fall down at the same time. There is no permanent movements in trading.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Well, to my own point of view. The future of bitcoin  is going to be good . It's a well known coin and it has a great value in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: