Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:12:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 940 times)
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

In the near future the price will fluctuate as always. But in the long run, everything will grow.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

in near future bitcoin price is increases as much as expectations. it makes future bright.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

I think that it will be only that bitcoin will get everything and the price for it will grow to a large amount of such a prospect threatens toko that it's time to buy them.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

30-40 thousand, I think, by the end of spring. 100 thousand during the year. Further the future is vague. Although this "forks on the water" I said. Bad business forecasts, especially in such a volatile market. Some well-known character in the media promised to eat his male genitalia, if Bitok will not cost a million. On a very long position, I think, it awaits unpleasant feelings.

Crypto-currencies are the future, nobody doubts, but what it looks like now is only discouraging. Stillborn ICO, and Bitcoin itself, pampas and crazy volatility - everything is fine, but not viable. It will be real when you can buy something in Amazon for "Amazon", for example. But while a little crypt can skip so many transactions through itself. And all this will have to be decided in the future. And now ... Extend the schedule of electricity consumption for mining and you will get all the power of the planet Earth exactly in 3 years. Some Hive customers sit directly on hydroelectric power plants to feed their farms. What's next? Nuclear power? Here is the cost of servicing the Bitcoin network. Of course, nonsense and absurdity. All this must die, give way to the new. And I think 2018 will be a year of sobering-up.
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Some say the total mined Bitcoin has reached 80 percent of the total supply.

Currently only about 20 percent or 4.2 million tokens are mined. Meanwhile, the total token available at one time is 21 million.

So when you see the incident. increased bitcoin will be faster.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

As my positive thinking for bitcoin , I thar
see that bitcoin will be more popular in the future than today , because as the yeras gone by the bitcoin is always strong and I confident enough that it will bring good fortune to people.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

''First they ignore you, then they fight you and then you win'' - Mahatma Ghandi. Bitcoin has left the point of being ignored, it is now at the point of being fought and gradually leaving that stage for the final point of winning to be the world's most used currency, so the future is a winning future for bitcoin.
Amrxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

I think it would take years to get back to the starting price. Either that would all now resko recognized crypt, as a real currency!
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Prdicting future bitcoin prices is just as impossible as predicting its price and value, as long as BTC is free from regulation, telling what the future has in place for it is almost impossible, there are however good chances that it will be adopted by most people as their choice of transaction.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Perhaps the trend of bitcoin decline is still going to happen, There will be many mainstream banks accept bitcoin, one of the big problems that exist in the most serious bitcoin now is its instability, it may be eroded in the future.
magix

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I think that bitcoin by the end of the year will show significant growth! As we know, every year the market behaves roughly the same! By the end of the year we see growth, at the beginning of the year correction.
sopy82

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Bitcoin has proven its value many times. It is very difficult to say what will happen with bitcoin in the future, surely the price fluctuates because it is really a feature but always expect a return.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

I agree with many people for the future. I see the future of bitcoin good. but after six years there will not be so much ups and downs. It will be a stable market.
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it seems. Bitcoin will rise in price because as we all know the price changes from time to time. Thus, all factors show that nothing prevents Bitcoin from starting a trend.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it seems. Bitcoin will rise in price because as we all know the price changes from time to time. Thus, all factors show that nothing prevents Bitcoin from starting a trend.

Well i wouldn't count on that much that nothing can prevent it. Several aspects can halt btc's growth. Though it's more likely that your scenario will be what'll happen, we can never be too sure especially with bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

In near  future it will  reach a new height because it has the potential.As we all are living in an era of technology and bitcoin is the best and easy to use investment in this era.In coming years it will increase the craze and excitement among the people.At present it is very popular and at the top as compare to other coins.If in coming years there is no emergence of new coin which will be a competation to bitcoin then bitcoin will have a amazing future.Rest it depends upon the situations and emergence of other powerfull coins.But by seeing the present situation and excitement among people we can say that bitcoin is never going to end.
ayaanveer

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

Bitcoin is totally unpredictable.But by seeing its present performance we can say that in coming days it will rise more as it has the capability to do so.Number of investors will increase.It may happen that all the countries accept the bitcoin and declare it legal.Market value will also rise with rise in the number of investors .
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

That is for sure that bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time. In fact bitcoin is now becoming populary because of the increasing number of bitcoin users,  I think that now even in backward countires people have started using bitcoin, they are actually now taking interest in bitcoin investment as they have a very good opportunity to make money from bitcoin investmet.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

That is for sure that bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time. In fact bitcoin is now becoming populary because of the increasing number of bitcoin users,  I think that now even in backward countires people have started using bitcoin, they are actually now taking interest in bitcoin investment as they have a very good opportunity to make money from bitcoin investmet.
In the near future, the number of people using bitcoin does not increase but the number of people investing in bitcoin increases significantly. The increase in the number of investors will help a lot for bitcoin prices.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

it's new and very gripping what will happen in the future, even a great predictor will not say that it will be as it was not yet! but you can compare with the shares
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: