Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Cryptos are crashing, shall I sell my lambos to buy more cryptos now???  (Read 92 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Grin

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

I was going to say the markets aren't crashing, but that was when I looked this morning. Not even 12 hours later and the world is shook. What the hell did I miss in the last little bit? Did the twitter ban cause all this ruckus or was it something else?

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

I was going to say the markets aren't crashing, but that was when I looked this morning. Not even 12 hours later and the world is shook. What the hell did I miss in the last little bit? Did the twitter ban cause all this ruckus or was it something else?
This caused by twitter ban to the all of advertisement that related to the cryptocurrency and at the same time there is a lot of good news about crypto. I think crypto must search alternative way to advertise its content to the public. Because twitter and other companies are following the regulation.
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

This caused by twitter ban to the all of advertisement that related to the cryptocurrency and at the same time there is a lot of good news about crypto. I think crypto must search alternative way to advertise its content to the public. Because twitter and other companies are following the regulation.

Time to move away from facebook/tweeter and start using decentralized media networks, starting with STEEM; and will see what EOS have to offer in the future.

Especially after this! :‘A grand illusion’: seven days that shattered Facebook’s facade
Dumb fucks.” That’s how Mark Zuckerberg described users of Facebook for trusting him with their personal data back in 2004. If the last week is anything to go by, he was right.
Since the Observer reported that the personal data of about 50 million Americans had been harvested from Facebook and improperly shared with the political consultancy Cambridge Analytica, it has become increasingly apparent that the social network has been far more lax with its data sharing practices than many users realised.
As the scandal unfurled over the last seven days, Facebook’s lackluster response has highlighted a fundamental challenge for the company: how can it condemn the practice on which its business model depends?
“This is the story we have been waiting for so people will pay attention not just to Facebook but the entire surveillance economy,” said Siva Vaidhyanathan, a professor of media studies at the University of Virginia.
Read More Here: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/24/cambridge-analytica-week-that-shattered-facebook-privacy?CMP=share_btn_fb

====

Whatever it is I am surely not letting go of the selected altcoins that I am hodling, and just gonna take the opportunity to buy more at this "Massive Easter Crypto Sale"!!!.. Cheesy
Some of the altcoins have droved as much as 17% (e.g. WANchain, NEO, ONT, EOS, Cardano, ELA); but I see the price way much higher once the markets becomes bullish again towards Christmas (I speculate).

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:14 AM

If it is not a joke, then of course to enter its main assets, in such a market do not follow. If you have the extra money you want to risk, then why not.         
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: