Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rich man.  (Read 435 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Now just to become rich thanks to aridrop will not work. The large earnings time has passed . Now you can earn up to$ 100 with one such airdrop. Although previously rumored that you can get up to$ 3000 on one hand. Perhaps now someone may be lucky but the chance is very small.

you are too lucky if you manage to get 100usd via the airdrop only because not all coins that you can recieve from an airdrop will have their coresponding price.I knew it because   i do also like to join several airdrops but only few have only a value and most of them are still dont have Even though the coins are already 3 month old but it is possible to sell them at a higher amount as high as 3k usd as long as you have the pateince to wait a little longer because we all know that all coins can definetly grow when given a specific time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Now just to become rich thanks to aridrop will not work. The large earnings time has passed . Now you can earn up to$ 100 with one such airdrop. Although previously rumored that you can get up to$ 3000 on one hand. Perhaps now someone may be lucky but the chance is very small.

you are too lucky if you manage to get 100usd via the airdrop only because not all coins that you can recieve from an airdrop will have their coresponding price.I knew it because   i do also like to join several airdrops but only few have only a value and most of them are still dont have Even though the coins are already 3 month old but it is possible to sell them at a higher amount as high as 3k usd as long as you have the pateince to wait a little longer because we all know that all coins can definetly grow when given a specific time.
Theres always a chance for a pump for an airdropped coins but doesn't happen anytime because only potential ones would able to increase its price but most of the time to those airdropped coins do end up on being a shit coin in the end.You are lucky if you did able to make free money out of those free tokens this is also still have the chance of 50% profit and patience would somehow work into this field.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

if in my opinion, all get the benefits either company or people who follow the airdrop. because on the other side the company makes the aidrop for many people join to their project or in other is promotion and for people who follow airdrop. it is clear that the advantage of getting a coin without having to modify anything what. thats what i mean
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

For me there i a very small chance to happen, First of all, most of the airdrops are scams so you will get tokens, and most of them will do not have a value as the members of the team are not ready and will abandon the program. If you get a good token with a value you will get a small amount of token.

That's why there is a chance but chance is so little.

quarkchain.io
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

if in my opinion, all get the benefits either company or people who follow the airdrop. because on the other side the company makes the aidrop for many people join to their project or in other is promotion and for people who follow airdrop. it is clear that the advantage of getting a coin without having to modify anything what. thats what i mean

Airdrop may not be the real game if you are looking to become rich with the crypto currencies. If you had read other threads people have share their experiences that better to do research and participate in the bounty and if you get the right coin you can be the rich guy soon with their tokens.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

I think that many have earned enough money for an air drop, but nobody will tell you about it because they are afraid of scammers and hackers who can try to steal their money from crypto-currency purses
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

if someone is rich, then he will not tell you about this))) because he is afraid for his money and tokens))) I think that the air drop does not give an opportunity to earn a lot of money, or the chance is very small

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

many of my friends are involved in the air drop and not one has yet grown rich))) one of them earned $ 40 and everything,))) the air drop is a waste of time and energy
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

many of my friends are involved in the air drop and not one has yet grown rich))) one of them earned $ 40 and everything,))) the air drop is a waste of time and energy
I've heard that you can create unlimited telegram accounts, so someone could easily write a bot and join airdrops with 1000 accounts, but if you join with only one account you won't earn much. Now, 1000 accounts in many airdrops could make you rich and I think someone is already doing this.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange