Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think CMT will pass ETH to become the king of ICO base token?  (Read 118 times)
Qspace (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:19:16 AM

As you know, Cybermiles claim that their transaction speed is 10000 TPS which 1000x times faster than ETH because it use POs method.
Also it use the popular programming language (Java, Go, Python) compare with ETH(Solidity is very unpopular), so more DAPP can easilly development based on Cybermiles protocol.
So in my opinion, CMT will pass ETH if the test-net is sucessfull.
What do you think, is it a good time to buy CMT now?, the price is so low. Please share your ideal about this.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

As you know, Cybermiles claim that their transaction speed is 10000 TPS which 1000x times faster than ETH because it use POs method.
Also it use the popular programming language (Java, Go, Python) compare with ETH(Solidity is very unpopular), so more DAPP can easilly development based on Cybermiles protocol.
What do you think, is it a good time to buy CMT now?, the price is so low. Please share your ideal about this.
never heard this coin  and to be honest its takes more time to be rival of eth and they need to proof first that they have a good platform better than eth.
Andrey123

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

No one will say this for sure.
I will not say that the Ether transactions are slow and expensive.
When all the cryptomir lies on the bottom, even Bitcoin translates very quickly  Grin

And for this network to eclipse existing coins, it should be very cool and affordable!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

DwainMayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:34:01 AM

CMT no never pass ETH  Tongue
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

To be honest, there are a lot of tokens that claim to be better than ETH.
But when it comes to really big throughput, the networks of these tokens are vulnerable, so I don't think they can go beyond ETH.

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

I personally never heard of this coin or project. And beside that, their is a ton of well-known coin got much more better function than ETH but they are still can not replace ETH. So it takes time to see.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

I don't really know about Cybermiles coins and this I just heard, even Cybermiles is not among the top altcoin groups.
I think it will be difficult to compete with eth, let alone say you are a crypto king. it is like beharap rain in the heat of the day. yes, although we know all could happen. but with such a short time it will never happen. moreover there are many altcoins that have technologies like Cybermiles

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18696

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

Ahh, another junior member shilling nonsense about Cybermiles. I have a question for you - how much are the Cybermiles team paying for the constant spam they are bringing to the forum?
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

NEO also claims that its transaction speed is much more higher than ETH's but the it isn't

About technique, ARK, Stratis or Neblio are state of the art too. The only advantage of CMT is that it can be used for payment by 5Miles community someday

CMT is about to test net on 31 Mar, its price may pump a bit before that

// CMT price is at low now, maybe approx ICO price but do your own research before making investment

I focussed to "someday"

This thread is about to shill for cybermiles because there is no a lot of volatility in the last week. there is another better option rather than using cybermiles just like DAG platform if you are interested to use the new system with no scalability problem.

Nothing new on cybermiles.
Qspace (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

I want to listen your guys. Sorry for make some one uncomfortable with my opinion and thank you to all comment.
As I say i want to listen and discussion about technology, and I must wait the result of test-net.
Can anyone help me explain the number 10000 TPS of POS, I research about PoS but don't see this number, does it depend on the number of miner which hold the token?
Qspace (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

Ahh, another junior member shilling nonsense about Cybermiles. I have a question for you - how much are the Cybermiles team paying for the constant spam they are bringing to the forum?

Didn't realize that I become junior member Shocked
Actually 50% my portfolio is ETH, the way i name my topic is to make you guys notice it. I want to listen about technology, not argument about person characteristic.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

I don't know guy, CyberMiles don't say anything about their solution, TechPaper is draft, nothing there.
They don't use POS, but DPOS. Why it is faster than POS, I dont know too. They need to show us proof of power!
And I hope on 30.03.2018 we will see: all of Daaps on Ethereum can run on CyberMiles blockchain with 10 000 tps.
Qspace (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

There is 1269 DAAP built on etherum now. Do you know howmany DAPP no NEO?
And how many build based on cybermiles protocol?
I think it easily for developer to built app based on familiar language, large community make large number of app and use cases.
Qspace (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

For Power of State, do you think that the large number of 5-miles user(over 12m) is an advantage of cybermiles compare with other projects?
As my understand the number user hold token with make transaction faster?
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

I don't think CMT will surpass Ethereum. Remember that Ethereum is the first Smart Contract and DAPP Platform and a successful and reliable platform until today. It also have a lower coin supply compared to CMT, one reason why it cannot reach Ethereum price value.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

And on the basis of what do you make such conclusions? What is special about CMT what distinguishes it from top coins? I think it's impossible even in the distant future.            
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

i don't think a coin most people haven't heard of has any chance of even remotely passing ETH any time soon.
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Are you joking? Most people, even here, have never heard of CMT. It's like a promotional topic, no more.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: