Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price falls 7 percent after Twitter's announcement of crypto ban  (Read 386 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
Merited by zazarb (3)

Only fools regard this as bad news.

crypto is full of scams and crap that needs weeding out before the legit projects can start to get further recognition and adoption.

we know jack is a big big supporter of BTC  so this is also evidence that facebook and google are probably not crypto haters either.

Simply they cant allow scams to advertise there any longer and it is impossible for them to weed out the good from the bad so ban them all is the only way.

Couldn't agree more with you , I always tell people about this. They ban crypto from their advertisement objectively not subjective due it's crypto, due it's Bitcoin! But how nowadays there too much scam service in the name crypto , irresponsible people take it as their personal advantage they are abusing it. Yet people run in panic trying to pull themselves from crypto business , come on guys ! This is not the first time.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

I think, the fluctuation of Bitcoin hardly depends on banning it on any social media platform. However, if you need your money urgently and you don't want to take risk anymore then you may withdraw the money. But, as far as I've heard the price of bitcoin will have its recovery very soon. Now the decision is yours!
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:30:38 PM by Zicadis

I think the fall is because of the misinterpretion of the extent this crypto  ban will cover and as far as i know people arent sure how it will affect us but as far as I know this bitcoin fall has something to do with regulations which has left some investors shaken and uncertain with what will happen with their crypto investment, we just need some time to understand whats really going on.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

Because of the inconsistency of Bitcoin many feels it unsafe to invest here and many other like twitter, google and Facebook is acting against Bitcoin. I don’t think such activities will be able to hamper the growth of Bitcoin much and hopefully Bitcoin will rise above all very soon. And about your $2000 dollar I will suggest you to wait for a few more days because I think waiting for one or two days won’t help much. If you cannot wait for long then you can sell it now.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

And now after Facebook ban and Google's restrictions on crypto ads,its Twitter's turn to act against cryptos.On Monday,twitter announced that it would ban crypto ads to protect its users from getting scammed.This move has reduced bitcoin's price by 7 percent.

Actually i planned to withdraw 2,000 dollars worth bitcoin from my wallet today.Now should I wait for one or two days for price to recover or should I withdraw now itself to avoid further loss due to more price fall.

Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/26/bitcoin-falls-7-percent-to-below-8000-after-twitter-bans-cryptocurrency-ads.html

Ban is only to paid ads. The biggest reason for this is a large number of new ICO, and they don't want to investigate which of them is a scam.
Now all new ico must dedicate to bounty hunters and his Twitter account to share his idea. Facebook also.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Banning bitcoin in social media sites will not affect the Bitcoin price as this are not directly involved in the supply and demand of bitcoin. It's just the weak investors had panic on that news as they are afraid that the price will go down to zero. We need to relax this is just temporary. We will boom sooner be patient.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Banning bitcoin in social media sites will not affect the Bitcoin price as this are not directly involved in the supply and demand of bitcoin. It's just the weak investors had panic on that news as they are afraid that the price will go down to zero. We need to relax this is just temporary. We will boom sooner be patient.
Most got panic selling this time that price falls into 7%. Those weak hands are eventually will lose and strong hands can earn big at a latter end. Though we dont know when will it be in uptrend, but as today nees patient on this downtrend.
Pupul1999

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

I did not believe this
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

And now after Facebook ban and Google's restrictions on crypto ads,its Twitter's turn to act against cryptos.On Monday,twitter announced that it would ban crypto ads to protect its users from getting scammed.This move has reduced bitcoin's price by 7 percent.

Actually i planned to withdraw 2,000 dollars worth bitcoin from my wallet today.Now should I wait for one or two days for price to recover or should I withdraw now itself to avoid further loss due to more price fall.

Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/26/bitcoin-falls-7-percent-to-below-8000-after-twitter-bans-cryptocurrency-ads.html
before they permanently banned cryptocurrency it was in the news for how many weeks,meaning we are ready about that banning so dont tell us that its because twitter,crypto price now is dropping because of volatility and because of some religious practice about LENTEN SEASON so many withdrawals happening.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I think this kind of news is intentionally exaggerated to buy Bitcoin cheaper. This is a very obvious manipulation. There is a cost to produce a bitcoin. Hope we will see good prices soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: