Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 06:16:37 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects  (Read 149 times)
amirsohail01 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

How do I find latest blockchain based projects?
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:20:31 AM

You can keep an eye on my google spreadsheet for free airdrops. The link is in my twitter, make sure to use a wallet and not an exchange ethereum adress.

Checking around on the forums for traction is a good way to find upcoming projects that you'd actually want to spend eth to buy. Look for a lot of users using the same signature then look into the websites / teams. It takes a combination of marketing and fundamentals for new coins to get noticed.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 3869

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Just hang out over at the Announcements (Altcoins) subforum here on bitcointalk. New projects are usually posted there.

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

Just hang out over at the Announcements (Altcoins) subforum here on bitcointalk. New projects are usually posted there.

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins)

In addition to what our friend say here most and all projects are published in announcement  (Altcoin), because most of the member is checking this page when they are planning to buy new tokens, but if you want also to check ongoin project then visit Bounty thread, some project been started but only few days after launching you can still check on them.
Pool0x

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

icoalerts.com is a good web
Revi250cc

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

Announcements (Altcoins) subforum on bitcointalk is a good place. also there is a telgram channel called Upcoming ICOs that I find interesting.
ElenaFox

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

You can keep an eye on my google spreadsheet for free airdrops. The link is in my twitter, make sure to use a wallet and not an exchange ethereum adress.

Checking around on the forums for traction is a good way to find upcoming projects that you'd actually want to spend eth to buy. Look for a lot of users using the same signature then look into the websites / teams. It takes a combination of marketing and fundamentals for new coins to get noticed.

How to find you on Twitter?
pbitmallx

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

How do I find latest blockchain based projects?

Almost new crytocoins project will publish here- bitcointalk, so what you find should be right here.

Of course you can also pay attention to someother ICO web.
bananapeelfeed

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

How to find you on Twitter?

My twitter url is in my signature. I'll post it below too.

https://twitter.com/banana_feed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: