Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon  (Read 1021 times)
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

China has a very important idea, they never run ahead of the car, they wait and study all possible risks and only then make important statements. I think that the time for legalization and legitimization of ICO has come, and now the government of China will issue a number of laws for its regulation.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

Once the Chinese government declares ICO legal, do you not worry about the Communist Party's control of the ICO and the entire cryptocurrency, which may result in the death of cryptocurrencies?

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

It's a smart move for China. They will be able to tax the ICOs easily. They've got massive population. Why not tax them ?
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

This is awesome news! I think personally, that whole world will soon face a decision, for or against crypto. You need to choose.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

First they accepted, then they ban then they welcome it back with open arms, can't make up their mind.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Fake news, I do not believe that China will allow ICO legalization. Just last September, they just banned ICO and closed the exchange. Now it has only been eight months. How could they change their rules?

KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Why legitimize what is already generally prohibited, or they want to create projects on the basis of blockchain unrelated to cryptocurrency? In that case, I do not understand the Chinese government...

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

Yes, China is a stupid country.
They first banned ICO and crypto-currency markets, so if they could tax them in the future, they would be able to reopen the exchange.
I dont think that news will be good. If china is reopening the ico and crypto currency markets again just because it will taxed then thats not good. If that will happen, all other country will do the same too. And now it is like there is someome who controls crypto now.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

I'll believe it when I see it. Coming from China, their regulations about ICOs change every other week it seems.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

I am very skeptical about this news, but we will see. I hope it will be true and crypto will gain more adoption.

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

china is so unpredictable, we really cant expect that they will pull back their decision about banning ICO's, maybe this will trigger the price increase of every cryptocurrency.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

Probably not, remember how hard china tried to ban and eliminate this cryptocurrencies, it would be the same all through out. Don't put your hopes into it. You will just get disappointed in the end. They are money wise.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

Good ICO projects will be able to develop in a legal and controlled environment. The China Securities Regulatory Commission may soon launch a pilot program in the field of stock financing, which will make it possible for the ICO to bring its activities in line with the law.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

These are certainly good news for this market, but I think that they are not true because I have never heard of such statements on the part of China, as they say in the future, look at what it will be.
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

I did not hear this news. The Chinese government is always cautious. I think the legalization of IC may take a long way. However, China still has a strong supporter of encryption technology.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

something I do not believe this news. one thing I know for sure-China has banned cryptocurrency markets and ICO.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

The market of crypto is growing every day, it is unlikely that the Chinese government will miss the opportunity to legalize it and get its dividends. Such changes will be a real breakthrough for the world crypto.
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

this is very interesting and seems to be a positive step for crypto. although i assume that ICO's in china will be highly highly regulated so im not sure how it will affect us over here in the west
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

I don't actually believe this because china has been always banning crypto in their country but if this comes out to be true then it will be good for the market and their country.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

This is good news and fun, if China legalizes ICO it will be followed by other countries, as we know that China is a country that has a strong tradition on cryptocurrency and legalize ICO will make the development of ICO more promising.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: