Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon  (Read 516 times)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

I always find controversial facts and news when it goes about China and legalizing ICO.
Yes China always makes interesting dramas. They always manage to make interesting news. enough to make panic and cause price fluctuate.
that is China they have an important role in all fields in the World.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

I always find controversial facts and news when it goes about China and legalizing ICO.
Yes China always makes interesting dramas. They always manage to make interesting news. enough to make panic and cause price fluctuate.
I don't believe any news. It seems to me that with news of whales manipulating the prices. Depending on the need, they spread various rumors. For this reason, we are constantly confronted with contradiction. Why would you pay attention to news from China? You use only your interests. This is my advice.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

I don't have any belief in China country because most them are taking the violent decision but now they are accepting the ICO's means it is completely fake news may be. They will not conclude about cryptocurrency very easily and start making ICO's as a legal tender.
Kloosterboer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I was sure they will do it. You cannot ignore progress and innovations, you must follow the trend or struggle
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

if china legalize ico well thats a good news.maybe china saw that if they accept crypto in thier country this will be addtional income in thier government.

danielschwerzer

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

That will be a good move from China authorities. You can't ignore crypto anymore, you can ban the worldwide spread phenomenon
Irvine Scottish

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

I'm curious: how much time was between restriction and steps towards legilizing ICO? Not much, I guess. It proves that chinese authorities understand the importance of crypto and cryptorelated things
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news and https://twitter.com/EricBai_89, in a public interview by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I don't know if its true or not but the government seems to be very confused about the status of ICOs in thir country . Every other day they come up with different buzz about creating their own virtual currency or accepting the ICOs again . The speculations does not seems to end and China is not able to make a firm decision from almost over a year.
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Hope that they will do it as soon as possible
It will enforce the market and positevly affect the community
La Maree Noire

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

You can find news connected with China to ban crypto ads and ICOs too
Situation is very unclear now, will wait fore some updates
GreeCoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

It seems difficult, because China has banned bitcoin now how it is possible to legalize ICO.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

China is overpopulated country. Therefore, legalizing bitcoin surely will create a massive demand on the market, thus the price will go very high. However, it will create many bad effects for China's economy because people will stop relying on banks which will go bankrupt, thus the economy will fall. In conclusion, I do not think will legalize bitcoin even the ICOs, and even if they impose high taxes. 
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

I don't have any belief in China country because most them are taking the violent decision but now they are accepting the ICO's means it is completely fake news may be. They will not conclude about cryptocurrency very easily and start making ICO's as a legal tender.

We should hope for this because Chinese people is a great market and for sure many of them love to own cryptocurrency. Big country like China can really make this market pump again, and I know it will happen soon. So better to grab the opportunity now to hold more good coins.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Some critics say Bitcoin could be used to cover illegal activity, although some would consider Bitcoin's digital footprint could be used to improve transparency.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news and https://twitter.com/EricBai_89, in a public interview by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

They are banning ICO and even Bitcoin currency so many times before but the truth is as one of the most advance countries they realized how important and how huge will be the opportunities that will going to lost if a certain country will not grab the crypto currencies existence as investments. Sometimes i will think that there just banning Bitcoin and other crypto currencies before because i believed that they will just want to manipulate it in order to control the crypto currencies market but they always failed.

i dont agree that they just want to manipulate it in order to control the crypto currencies market, they just not very familiar in this field i believe this said, cause china will legalized cryptocurrency ICO just a matter of time only
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

China is really the world's smartest country and it always has a lot of plans for every new incoming technology and how to monetize it. So same is the case with bitcoin and cryptos. They illegalized cryptos because they wanted that everything ongoing in the crypto industry must be under their control. Now when they will be clear about the legalities and all they will come up with their own exchange and cryptocurrency and will allow people to indirectly enter into crypto world. This way people will have to pay taxes too and their will be a big no on illegal activities using cryptos.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

I still doubt on it. There are very less chance for China to legalize bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This news would have been created to calm down the roars of traders. Lets accept it if the country has really understood the benefits of crypto and announced it. They can launch their own crypto currency and benefit out of it. I expect every country to adapt bitcoin very soon.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

I still doubt on it. There are very less chance for China to legalize bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This news would have been created to calm down the roars of traders. Lets accept it if the country has really understood the benefits of crypto and announced it. They can launch their own crypto currency and benefit out of it. I expect every country to adapt bitcoin very soon.
We have known that China is the country who always wanted to  be the number in all aspect and they did banned bitcoin because they cannot control it and they don't know who are the Chinese people who are earning on it and if they are really paying the right tax, so what they did is that they might just pause and ban for a while until they found the solution on everything.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

We have known that China is the country who always wanted to  be the number in all aspect and they did banned bitcoin because they cannot control it and they don't know who are the Chinese people who are earning on it and if they are really paying the right tax, so what they did is that they might just pause and ban for a while until they found the solution on everything.

I don't understand why people keep thinking that crypto has been banned in China, which obviously isn't the case. The only thing that's banned or prohibited (whatever you prefer to name it) are transactions involving fiat, and that's really it. China's main priority is to avoid capital flowing out of their country, and that's something they have acted on. Crypto to crypto trades are still unaffected for now, but I think that it will remain like that. Their main priority is preventing the mass from buying themselves into crypto, and that is something they seem to have succeeded in. The small percentage of people who do manage to buy crypto is considered to be collateral damage. Keeping 90% of their population in check is enough, where the other 10% would remain under the radar anyway, so they haven't lost anything there....
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

We have known that China is the country who always wanted to  be the number in all aspect and they did banned bitcoin because they cannot control it and they don't know who are the Chinese people who are earning on it and if they are really paying the right tax, so what they did is that they might just pause and ban for a while until they found the solution on everything.

I don't understand why people keep thinking that crypto has been banned in China, which obviously isn't the case. The only thing that's banned or prohibited (whatever you prefer to name it) are transactions involving fiat, and that's really it. China's main priority is to avoid capital flowing out of their country, and that's something they have acted on. Crypto to crypto trades are still unaffected for now, but I think that it will remain like that. Their main priority is preventing the mass from buying themselves into crypto, and that is something they seem to have succeeded in. The small percentage of people who do manage to buy crypto is considered to be collateral damage. Keeping 90% of their population in check is enough, where the other 10% would remain under the radar anyway, so they haven't lost anything there....
China does impose very strict economic rules on investment. I agree with you, because they think that trading in this crypto is included in the field of investment, so it will involve fiat, while the Chinese government avoids their money out of their territory.
But I still do not understand, if the transaction crypto and crypto trade is still allowed either officially through exchanges and personal trade, does this mean China does support Crypto trading?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: