Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is stakes?  (Read 368 times)
keroykeroy (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

Hello In the bounty campaign most rewards given are stakes. I have a question what stakes value? if you have 5 stakes how much is that? please answer my question....
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Stakes are a percentage of a pool that is being distributed depending on how many each person has accumulated.

Let's say I'm giving away 100 BNA tokens. Billy, Janus, Han Solo, and Chewbacca all have 5 stakes at the end of my campaign, so they all get 25 BNA tokens.

But let's say Chewbacca gets 10 stakes while everyone else still has 5. Chewbacca will get more than 25 tokens, and the others will get less.
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

First of all when we say bounty poll, it's like the division of total budget allocated to each campaign categories, it's like more pizza slices for everyone.

When we say stakes it's the total points or the number of percentage to you will get at the end of the bounty program to make it easy, it's like the size of bottle they will give you each week, so if you get one bottle per week with a size of 12oz, when the water distribution goes, the amount of water you will receive depend on how many bottles you collect.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

Stake has a equivalent to your rank in bitcointalk much higher rank more stakes. That is stake mostly given every week tobdetermine you did in that week. So after the bounty it will be computed whay 1 stake equal to token. Example you have 13 stake and 1000 token is = to 1 stake
13000 token will go get

keroykeroy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Stake has a equivalent to your rank in bitcointalk much higher rank more stakes. That is stake mostly given every week tobdetermine you did in that week. So after the bounty it will be computed whay 1 stake equal to token. Example you have 13 stake and 1000 token is = to 1 stake
13000 token will go get

I did not yet get it. It depends on their token pool to get token rewards?
keroykeroy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

First of all when we say bounty poll, it's like the division of total budget allocated to each campaign categories, it's like more pizza slices for everyone.

When we say stakes it's the total points or the number of percentage to you will get at the end of the bounty program to make it easy, it's like the size of bottle they will give you each week, so if you get one bottle per week with a size of 12oz, when the water distribution goes, the amount of water you will receive depend on how many bottles you collect.

Get it! Haha can you please give me example when i have 5 stakes at the end of the campaign how many i can receive?
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

Hello In the bounty campaign most rewards given are stakes. I have a question what stakes value? if you have 5 stakes how much is that? please answer my question....

In a campaign, there is a bounty allocation. These allocations are divided by the stakes anyone get from completing a tasks required in a campaign. To make it simple, for example:

ICO - $1,000,000 for bounty allocation

These will be divided to many campaigns like social media, signature, article/blog/video, etc. depending on the manager. For instance,

Signature - 20%
Social Media - 20%
Article/blog/video - 30%
etc. - 30%

So if you go for signature campaign, the allocation would be $1,000,000 x 20% = $200,000.

These $200,000 will then be divided by the total stakes gained for all participants in the signature campaign. The stakes are depending on the ranking and work completed. High rank = high stakes earned, the same with low ranking participants (if terms and conditions are met).

We say for example that the total stakes gained by ALL PARTICIPANTS in signature campaign is 200 stakes.. Then,

$200,000 (sign. campaign allocation) / 200 stakes (total for all who participated in sign. camp) = $1000.

$1000 will then be the equivalent of 1 stake. So if you have 2 stakes then it will be equivalent to $2000 after the campaign.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Stakes are the ratio of coins/tokens you will get, to the total allocated coins/tokens of the bounty
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

If you are a beginner in the world of bitcointalk then you have to know what is the stake ?, in my opinion the stake is the value that is given the company for what we have done
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

Stake is the amount or percentage of shares you get, after  a campaign or at the end bounty program. It Can be distributed as tokens/coins by the company, depending on how much each participants accumulate.
bouliboulop

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

And do you add your stakes from signature campaigns to stakes from twitter campaigns for instance? I mean, are they same stakes? Or are they two different kind of stakes (and then, they are both calculated from each other)?
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

And do you add your stakes from signature campaigns to stakes from twitter campaigns for instance? I mean, are they same stakes? Or are they two different kind of stakes (and then, they are both calculated from each other)?

The rates for the subscription campaign are separate, and the rates for Twitter are completely different. In bounty Signature, your rank on the forum plays a role, and if you participate in Twitter bounty, then only the number of your followers plays a role there. These are absolute different pools for payment.
MintDiceSupport

Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

It's basically a share you get from bounties. You hold a part of the coins provided by the ICO after the campaign. For example, if you have 3 stakes per week, and the campaign is for a month, you get 12 stakes. It depends on the ICO and the allocation how much will it turn out to be.

Hope this helps  Smiley

Mintdice.com
Get_Rich

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Previously welcome to the world of cryptocurrency, for you a newbie who does not know what the stake? Please read read more on this forum. So the stake is a value that is given by a company to us for what we have done
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Stakes is calculated as
Total amount of allocation x Percent per campaign allocation / Total amount of stakes X Stakes per person = Your stakes
Get_Rich

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Stake is the value that is given by a company when we have finished doing the tasks given by the company. For example a company gives the task to like and share, after we do the task we are given stake
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

stakes are given to the bounty campaign participant each week, stakes depends on the rank of every participant so the higher the rank the bigger stakes that they will get.

jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

Stakes called on "BOUNTY CAMPAIGN" given to all participant  in order to give evaluate all their reports/effort stakes are usually depend on followers that calculate how many stakes given to participant and to improve once project and make according to the rules of one bounty project .
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

The stakes you've got in the bounty campaign has a valuable token in your bounty campaign. It has a percentage value from the bounty campaign once the campaign has done, the stake you've got converted into tokens and the token can exchange mostly to etherium.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Darerando

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

Stakes are shares, percentage of what you get from bounty campaigns or bounty tasks.The amount of tokens that will be distributed to each participant in the campaign, depends on the total number of stakes he/she has.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: