Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO Launching company in USA  (Read 77 times)
swetg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

ICO is in its rising phase and when you are going for an ICO agency or a company, here is the complete list for launching an ICO :

• ICO Marketing Budget Breakdown

• Web Creation and Optimisation

• Whitepaper

• Smart Contract for Token

• Smart Contract for Pre Sale

• Smart Contract for Crowd Sale

• Social Media

• Community Management

There is a reason why many ICO launch schemes have failed to reach their target, as they did not depend on the right consultant for strategies.

Always choose an ICO company/agency who provide flexible means of ICO launch packages based on a project requirement. I came to know about this company from Quora references itself! I own a startup. So I did an in-depth digging for the best company providing the blockchain developers.

The company is LeewayHertz. They have launched few ICO’s and their strategies have proved to be powerful and fruitful.

With their fantastic marketing strategies, they have raised over $20 million dollars with their ICO projects. They have developed over 20 dApps and smart contracts and work on Ethereum, HyperLedger Fabric, and r3Corda platforms.

LeewayHertz has worked on various projects for Enterprise Blockchain and Peer-to-Peer Blockchain. And with their excellent work delivery, they are now well known as “Top ICO Launchers”.

They also own their own ICO services which are embedded with its white paper and other services. You can preview their portfolio and contact them at: ICO Launch Company

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry.CryptoBoost
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

You aren't affiliated are you by any chance  Cheesy

I'm not sure I would want a company handling my ICO promotion when they promote their services like this.

To LeewayHertz; Make an official BTCTalk account, make a thread & Build up a reputation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: