Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an advice from bounty hunters  (Read 167 times)
dollurs (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:04:38 AM

Bounty hunters, how do you manage your works ?. I mean how do you keep records of your links of tweets, shares, campaigns and organize them. do you use excel sheets or any other software to do that ?. Is there any software to organize the works of bounty hunters ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

Hello.

I'm using excel file. The sheet contains of columns:

*Name of bounty
*Forum Link
*Bounty media account links (Facebook/twitter)
*List what should be done. For example "5 retweets+2 tweets with hashtags #ico #blockchain#
*Link to bounty campaigns spreadsheet
*Day of the week, when report must be posted
*Commentary. For example "make each week new report" "quote previous week report". This is very important. Each bounty campaign has its own rules
*Progress. For example "week 3 26/03-01/04. Retweets 1) 2) 3) 4) 5). Tweets 1) 2).

Mostly in the morning I fill in table with data. Simple copy/paste links.

Also I have additional spreadsheet with:

*twitter link
*twitter audit link
*@<twitter name>
*facebook link
*forum profile link
*telegram name @<telegram name>
*MEW wallet address

So the whole work is to post and copy/past link to excel. After that copy/paste info from column Progress to report post in forum.

Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

3 months so far. This excel table helps a lot and makes work more easy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
caudalmar

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

mainly use excel.  i do one sheet per type and always make sure that labels are always updated
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Hello.

I'm using excel file. The sheet contains of columns:

*Name of bounty
*Forum Link
*Bounty media account links (Facebook/twitter)
*List what should be done. For example "5 retweets+2 tweets with hashtags #ico #blockchain#
*Link to bounty campaigns spreadsheet
*Day of the week, when report must be posted
*Commentary. For example "make each week new report" "quote previous week report". This is very important. Each bounty campaign has its own rules
*Progress. For example "week 3 26/03-01/04. Retweets 1) 2) 3) 4) 5). Tweets 1) 2).

Mostly in the morning I fill in table with data. Simple copy/paste links.

Also I have additional spreadsheet with:

*twitter link
*twitter audit link
*@<twitter name>
*facebook link
*forum profile link
*telegram name @<telegram name>
*MEW wallet address

So the whole work is to post and copy/past link to excel. After that copy/paste info from column Progress to report post in forum.

Good luck.

This is such great help. Thank you.. I myself plan to do such organized file to track my current projects but I don't have that much yet so just sticking to basic links here and there. How many project do you suggest a single account must handle?
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Bounty hunters, how do you manage your works ?. I mean how do you keep records of your links of tweets, shares, campaigns and organize them. do you use excel sheets or any other software to do that ?. Is there any software to organize the works of bounty hunters ?

I use excel to organize my works or compose a draft in my yahoo mail and I use the deadline as the title to remind me of the tasks I need to accomplish.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
afrasiyab

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

same here i am using excel spreadsheet and in addition of that phone calendar to track what i need to do(to-do list etc.) also try to save your links to some word files so you can easily access them. Don't waste your time with low profile projects instead of it focus on big ones.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

I also use excel for my bounty campaign work. I am able to see all I have to do in line with the bounty rules at once. I also monitor post bounty campaign activities using excel because majority of the project delay bounty tokens distribution, so I check on them to know the update.
dollurs (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

This might be a good news for  you all. I saw one of a guy has developed a solution to organize the bounty hunters works. Someone sent me these images. This looks cool and I feel this will be much easier than keeping excel sheets. But I need to find who is the owner of this solution. Guys, take a look at these screenshots and tell what is your idea about this ?

http://prntscr.com/iwzgou
http://prntscr.com/iwzh3l
http://prntscr.com/iwzhgu
http://prntscr.com/iwzhu1
diriana95

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

It is convenient to use tables where you will specify all the necessary links and information. Just organize your workspace.
Acerville

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

for bounty social media links i used to bookmarks all the link of project i joined.to elimate the work and time i directly put the links on the report i edit it so it is one time to do the task you can do this faster when youre using laptop or desktop.i can manage 20 bounty in just 10 to 15 minutes only.
bananapeelfeed

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Organizing a spreadsheet may be helpful. Just list projects in one column and links to completed tasks in the other. I have an ongoing Google spreadsheet on my twitter page - you can use the basic format if you'd like. The url to my twitter is in my signature, just copy / paste.
khelan

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

using excell is simple solution for arranging bounty. so use it until you get better solution. iF you get any softwaare to do that please share ere so other can take advantage of it
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Just use an Exel file on Google doc. You can arrange your work like me, or the way you feel more comfortable. And always book mark all your important link on chrome.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

I do not really bother with this, I just have a list of all the bounty programs in a notebook with three links to twitter, facebook and a bitcointalk for the report.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:01 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:53:30 PM by Crypto_circuit

as social media bounty hunter, the reward for a single bounty campaign is relatively small, and for you to participate in many ICO project at the same time there is need for you to keep up with the way you organise your files(Links and rules) to avoid missing out and playing by the rule, because most bounty managers are very strict with their rules. additionally, there are need to be as flexible as possible, to enable you carry out your task from any location and device(friends laptop) any where, and the the only way to make that possible is to operate from the cloud.

i personally use google doc too organize my links(retweet - tweets - share - posts) in a google doc and i keep some basic details within the document to enable meeasilly carry out my task while having a note to mark task done for each day. Details i keep within google doc are.
1. Campaign Name
2. Bitcoin talk link.
3. Campaign rules.
4. camapign Date
5. Project Twitter Profile Link
6. Project Facebook Profile link
7. Link to previous bitcointalk post

below is an example link : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IC40Lha6jwvhInSaD4bV9I5l73OYM79kyGF0uUd3_iI/edit

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Hello, do you use different excel each project?

Oh, no, i use each sheet for a project. But maybe i'll change to some project which don't require the report, you know it's really waste time  Grin You can join hotachy's project, this bounty manager don't require your report

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:56:14 AM

Honestly i've join and keep active for lot of bounty campaign in this bitcointalk and don't using software such as excel etc. I am just using bitcointalk itself for managing my work. Every day i check it and update it immidiately in thread after sharing my work on social media. Because this effective way i don't need software anything. Although in one day i have to share for over than 10 different bounty campaign it's still easy for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: