Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to protect with scams  (Read 408 times)
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

every day market grooth well new coins / tokens/ new projects /every new teams have with   Smiley :)youngers with gerat fire persons this is preety good. Cool Cool Cool

but the same time scams/are comeing new hybird  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)methods   / and we are facing many how to protect this/ .share what last you attend  :-\and how you protect..this is Grin Grin, usefull for newbies and others too

First we need to know the nature of the scams, most scams only targets newbies but some are clever enough to victimize even seasoned traders specially phishing sites today. I suggest you bookmark legit sites once you visited them.

always check your wallet address each transactions specially if you will receive your coins because there are some cases that address changes as they copy pasted it during transactions which I think is a form of a malware just remember when it is too good to be true, take one step back and think carefully.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Even if you have done your research on whatever ICO you have interest in. If you are still new in the system, do put all your investments into it and neither should you put your investments into one basket. Invest only your spare money and use that process to learn those things that might be new to you, most especially when it comes to investing in ICO.
If it succeeds, then you should be able to do the analysis of what made it to succeed and if otherwise, try to hypothesize the reasons.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Dear friends! In social networks, there is a new type of fraud.Write in contact-help at a low price to cash Bitcoins.I have a lot of them ,and I need cash.You create a bitcoin wallet and they allegedly throw the cue ball there,but in fact they import their address there so that you can see how much money he has in his account,you can not withdraw this money in any way.Then the con requires a key and writes the desired Commission,a minimum of one cue or less.You send a Commission and your money is floating away.So be careful!.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

The level of scam tends to rise with the passing of the months and as much as we do detailed research and follow a pattern of security, nothing is guaranteed if some project tends to be scam or not. With this before any investment, accompany the team and several references of the developer or manager, can be beneficial to a possible fugue of the project if it becomes a scam.
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

every day market grooth well new coins / tokens/ new projects /every new teams have with   Smiley :)youngers with gerat fire persons this is preety good. Cool Cool Cool

but the same time scams/are comeing new hybird  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)methods   / and we are facing many how to protect this/ .share what last you attend  :-\and how you protect..this is Grin Grin, usefull for newbies and others too

unfortunately, I do not see any possibilities  to avoid problems with scams till now, hope we will come up  to idea how to solve this problem
Jonooo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

In my opinion, no one dives into the first ICO, people  became more attentive and picky, less hope for the luck. I noticed that they began to study information in more detail when choosing a project, and this is good. With  prepared and understanding investors there will be less skam, and more life for the projects that are worthwhile. After all, because of the current situation in the ICO market people want, but afraid to invest that's why interesting projects can remain without support. I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io, maybe someone heard. I couldn’t find any competitors for project, that's one of the reasons why I belive in them. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. t seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico.
In any case, when choosing ICO, carefully read the whitepaper, there all the necessary information
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

We cannot avoid scams 100% because even those projects who looks like legit can get investor's money easily ,previous one was denaro scam who stole $10M from investors.They looks a legit company and legit people and it just they have turned the table off and they disappear that like they have never been existed.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Doing research will lessen the risk of being scammed by these ICO projects,but it doesnt mean you wont be scammed because those legit projects are stealing and scamming a lot of people too,so there still no guarantee about this as these scammers are professionals because they are stealing money for the living.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

You can especially these ICO professionals who looks very legit ,you will never know until they have run away already so we arent all sure how or when these legit projects will turn the table,because money talks as always you need tobe alert and vigillant all the time so the risk will be lessen atleast.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Usually you cant? because most of these ICO projects are just for the money,there are only few projects tha are getting serious about its development and you should research these worthty projects,sometimes even those looks legit ones are turning into a scam so you will never know when or which projects are going to steal your investments.

azianphoenix

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

In my opinion, no one dives into the first ICO, people  became more attentive and picky, less hope for the luck. I noticed that they began to study information in more detail when choosing a project, and this is good. With  prepared and understanding investors there will be less skam, and more life for the projects that are worthwhile. After all, because of the current situation in the ICO market people want, but afraid to invest that's why interesting projects can remain without support. I'm  working with the German project Vreo.io, maybe someone heard. I couldn’t find any competitors for project, that's one of the reasons why I belive in them. They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. t seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico.
In any case, when choosing ICO, carefully read the whitepaper, there all the necessary information

I’ve heard about them. These guys have quite a large bounty program. I’m probably joining in.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Normally you cannot,because even those legit projects sometimes are turning into a scam so there will be no guarantee in each projects until the ICO has ended and those people behind it wont run away into thin air because that is how normally scam ICOs run away,after the ICO kaboom!  your investments are in good hands!

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

You cannot avoid these scams,all you can do is to do your own research dig some informations so that you will know if these people behind a certain projects are using their real identity because if they arent,100% you  know already the outcome stealing millions of dollars from the people that is why you need to be more vigillant when it comes in investing.

hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Doing a lot of research if you cannot verify if those people in their website is really the peopl behind the project because if these people are going to use legit people so that their project will look legit,you will never know not unless that person claims that the site is claiming he is a part of that project which is possible because these scammers are professoinal people.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Doing research is indeed will only lessen the risk of losing your money thru these scam projects but it doesnt mean you arent going to experience legit projects that are turning the table after they have gathered enough money,probably millions of dollars in their pockets because you wont know if these people are really using their real identities .

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

to avoid fraud you may have to look at the concept of projects and teams that are very influential on the project. Sometimes people get scams because they do not see the projects they follow first.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

how easy enough, see the website, team and coin project do not carelessly buy a good coin that coin ICO or coin that has entered the market
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Don't give your eth private key to any airdrop that ask for probate key.

Don't invest in coin without your own research don't follow others suggestion.

Don't buy any MLM based tokens for example bitconnect like Ponzi.

Don't invest what you can't afford to loss.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Getting scammed is unavoidable we need to take risk to know if its scam or not even the best ICO, best whitepaper, best roadmap and even those ico that was backed up by the community are not 100% sure that you will not get scammed. Taking risk is the only key to know if its a scam or not and if the coin is not a scam then you are lucky because you took the risk to invest.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

from fraud protect knowledge. Knowledge of technology, ICO, storage of currencies, their transfer and sale, security on the Internet, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: