Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to protect with scams  (Read 408 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

invest only on good and solid project,
look at their team member, is this trusted or not, to know about that
just check their social media profile such as linkedin, twitter or others
also learn more about the project in all sides,
the last thing is invest wisely  Wink

IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

It's not easy to stay away from scam ICO project. Not only newbie can be scammed but also professional investors also can be scammed by ICO project Smiley). Maybe you've heard about Denaro ICO project, everyone thought that it's a legit one and very truthworthy that why there are a lot of investors invested in Denaro ICO project but after that all of them get scammed Smiley. Sometime it depend on your experience, skills and knowledge but sometime you need to be lucky Smiley
I really agree with your opinion, sometimes we are difficult to distinguish projeckt ico scam or not, usually it depends on luck, accuracy in predicting the ico and also experience as you mentioned

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

to protect yourself from scammers is almost impossible, today scammers are very tempted and it is very difficult to identify an impostor
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

I think that today there are no such opportunities for people to protect themselves from scammers, probably now you just need to be very attentive to such little things, I think this will be the most correct approach.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

For protection from the scams, you should do researches about the team and you should read carefully the whitepaper. But unfortunately, these can not protect you %100 from the scams. In my opinion, it is getting harder to distinguish that the campaigns if they are bad or not.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Hard to avoid a scam, we need to idendify them before we invest. Here is some tips.

3 Ways to Identify an ICO Scam:
1. The Developers Are Anonymous
The first and most clearest sign of an ICO scam is that the token’s developers are anonymous or otherwise-unknown.
2. The Token Does Not Have a Clear Use Case
Another sign of an ICO scam is that the developers are unable to clearly articulate a valid use case for the token.
3. The Whitepaper Sets Unrealistic Goals
If the whitepaper sets an unrealistic development schedule, it either means the developers are using deceptive tactics to attract token buyers or they lack the necessary experience to give a sensible scope to the project. Either way, this does not bode well for the success of the project and its corresponding token.

My suggestion to avoid a scam is read whitpaper thoroughly and carefully, go to their site to see who is the developer and check their background history.
Go to several site see how people comments and discribe about their project.

hope this help you and wish you best luck for future investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: