Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flying saucers: non-existent, brought here by aliens, or made in U.S.A?  (Read 1181 times)
Wipeout2097 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:55:55 PM

What's your opinion about this topic, so controversial and prone to ridicule?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 09:00:34 PM

Read the recent Area 51 book. Apparently make iin USSR, by captured German Nazi scientists.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:24:30 PM

Two shot down from the sky, actually one was going up from the ground.  They both glowed yellow and then the field went away and showed metallic saucers.  A bunch appeared in the sky out of no where and we were driving down the highway so I took my iphone out to record it. Tongue  This was a dream though.

But yes, they are a higher form of technology that harnesses the power of infinite energy.  I can't say if they were brought externally from aliens, but the government is ran by aliens so either way they were developed by aliens.  I have only seen an conscious orb, on Christmas, my whole family saw it, it was a quite bright red/orange and moved against the wind.  It was a nice present.

Aliens may not be what you think though.  Aliens are multidimensional beings that have chosen to leave the higher dimensions for earth by will, such as I.  We are all multidimensional beings, though some have reincarnated many past lives on earth like planets, some have found their soul and ascended to higher realms of vibration.  We all are destined to become aliens one day as we all ascend to the realms of the fifth dimension.

That's my take on aliens after seeing a shapeshifter drive by my friends house, wait for me to leave, block off the road in front of me and then drive by me slowly as a figure of someone I know (and I know would not be in my neighborhood or a government impala) with the window mostly down.

It was pretty weird but surprisingly didn't bother by then.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:54:59 PM

Two shot down from the sky, actually one was going up from the ground.  They both glowed yellow and then the field went away and showed metallic saucers.  A bunch appeared in the sky out of no where and we were driving down the highway so I took my iphone out to record it. Tongue  This was a dream though.

But yes, they are a higher form of technology that harnesses the power of infinite energy.  I can't say if they were brought externally from aliens, but the government is ran by aliens so either way they were developed by aliens.  I have only seen an conscious orb, on Christmas, my whole family saw it, it was a quite bright red/orange and moved against the wind.  It was a nice present.

Aliens may not be what you think though.  Aliens are multidimensional beings that have chosen to leave the higher dimensions for earth by will, such as I.  We are all multidimensional beings, though some have reincarnated many past lives on earth like planets, some have found their soul and ascended to higher realms of vibration.  We all are destined to become aliens one day as we all ascend to the realms of the fifth dimension.

That's my take on aliens after seeing a shapeshifter drive by my friends house, wait for me to leave, block off the road in front of me and then drive by me slowly as a figure of someone I know (and I know would not be in my neighborhood or a government impala) with the window mostly down.

It was pretty weird but surprisingly didn't bother by then.
It's the cattle prods and the long pointy things they have you need to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgQTESr6BC8
Wipeout2097 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:03:37 AM

The way I understand it, mixing flying saucers with aliens, New Age and strange phenomena (in the American and sometimes European culture and media), is deliberate to cover up and ridicule.

First, there's some historical evidence of the construction of such aircraft in the past, and otoh hints that scientific progress that was deliberately hidden. Then, when I search for patents, e.g. at https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts#q=flying+saucer&tbm=pts, there are lots of intriguing results, even in the middle of toys, amateur designs and such.

There's also a book written by an old Texas engineer in a peculiar style, (slow pdf download) http://www.whale.to/b/lyne.pdf, and this article: http://www.examiner.com/article/reagan-records-space-command-antigravity-fleet . Some other material can be found with a bit of effort.

I'm not so naive to rush to conclusions and say that can only be true, of course I don't know that. But step by step, stuff so convoluted and hard to believe has been evolving from unbelievable to fact. From global spying and Big Brother, to petrodollar economy, to the fact that the older of us were born when countries were pointing NUCLEAR weapons at our heads and at each other. Compared with this, the possible existence of such advanced craft doesn't stretch credibility that much.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:21:43 AM

What's your opinion about this topic, so controversial and prone to ridicule?

I Love anything ET. I Love Sci-Fy and Love anything Sci-Fy related geeky stuff. I am sad 2 of my friends were witnesses of "lights in the sky", but not me. Ancient Aliens Marathon on H2 channel right now is cool.  Grin

But I don't get the Cattle Mutilation. So they spent 1000 of years traveling through space in this amazing tech. Then, finally Earth! What do they do first? Carve off the cow's a$$ for target practice? Could this part of the animal almost taste like a delicacy from their homeland? Very strange.

Bob Lazar for the Win!. What a cool guy. No one can't confirm what he is saying like everything else. Of course. How come no one made even a TV movie based on him is a real mystery?
http://youtu.be/igUMDICqTpQ  (the soundtrack is really annoying!)

Foo fighters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

The term foo fighter was used by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific Theater of Operations.

Though "foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron, the term was also commonly used to mean any UFO sighting from that period.[1]

Formally reported from November 1944 onwards, witnesses often assumed that the foo fighters were secret weapons employed by the enemy, but they remained unidentified post-war and were reported by both Allied and Axis forces. Professor and ufologist Michael D. Swords[2][unreliable source] writes:

During WWII, the foo fighter experiences of [Allied] pilots were taken very seriously. Accounts of these cases were presented to heavyweight scientists, such as David Griggs, Luis Alvarez and H.P. Robertson. The phenomenon was never explained. Most of the information about the issue has never been released by military intelligence.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: