Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying/Trading qestions  (Read 372 times)
KryptoKat (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:56:12 PM

Hello I've been creeping around localbitcoin for a while as means for a possible investment. Decided I would just make an account and get down to business..

So I have the means to buy instant btc and then obviously I could sell them via localbitcoins, I've seen them go for up to +50$ markup..This intrigued me. Are the rates so high because people are making 1,000+ a week in trades or bc they get scammed so much?  Is there any way that is scam proof?

MoneyPak and bank transfers are the specific areas I am interested in. I have bought BTC using MoneyPak before and I got my coins, they got their money. However I had to send a pic of my ID, a note in the background, and also the ## on the MoneyPak. Do these steps secure the seller?  Should I be requiring that much info if I accept MoneyPak?

Basically I wanna get ~10 btc a day and sell it at a marked up price. Just wanna know the quickest and safest ways to maximize my profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:25:17 PM

Hello I've been creeping around localbitcoin for a while as means for a possible investment. Decided I would just make an account and get down to business..

So I have the means to buy instant btc and then obviously I could sell them via localbitcoins, I've seen them go for up to +50$ markup..This intrigued me. Are the rates so high because people are making 1,000+ a week in trades or bc they get scammed so much?  Is there any way that is scam proof?

MoneyPak and bank transfers are the specific areas I am interested in. I have bought BTC using MoneyPak before and I got my coins, they got their money. However I had to send a pic of my ID, a note in the background, and also the ## on the MoneyPak. Do these steps secure the seller?  Should I be requiring that much info if I accept MoneyPak?

Basically I wanna get ~10 btc a day and sell it at a marked up price. Just wanna know the quickest and safest ways to maximize my profits.
No such thing as 'scamming' with bit coins.  Anyone can get scammed into anything for and with anything.

Yes people make 1K+ per week trading on the high-n-lows.  You just need multiple accounts with high-volume transaction limits. 

Buy your coins via bitstamp or coinbase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: