Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31869 times)
Dondallon

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

This project is truly a jumpstart of genome-based precision medicine
Hucama

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

There are more and more blockchain-powered projects each day! Unbelievable how technologies can impact our lives
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

I think it's worth to trust this team, because everything is very well coordinated
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

what features will be available in Shivom mobile application?

Hey Ttexav
According to the roadmap there won't be a mobile application.
Shivom will have a platform where users will be able to use the services of Shivom:

1. Buy genome sequencing kits to get your genome sequenced
2. Get access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
3. Buy health insurance
4. Redeem for health-related products (partner pharmacy or online shop)
5. Buy other ‘omics’ kits (e.g. get your metabolome, transcriptome, microbiome,
or epigenome tested)
6. Obtain your ancestry or genealogy profile
7. Analyze information on your pharmacogenetic profile (which drugs work for
you and which do not)
8. Get personalized lifestyle, diet, and nutraceuticals advice
9. Understand evidence-based information on susceptibility to diseases and
associated therapies

Can you explain how cryptographic key generator will work with my data, for example?

Hi Grinin 
The encryption process works via ‘Public Key Cryptography’ or asymmetric cryptography, an encryption system that
uses pairs of keys. For example, a “public key” may be disseminated widely to everyone, while a “private key” is known only to its holder.
Either key may be used to encrypt a message, but the other key must decrypt the message. Practically
speaking, a patient can encode their genomic data with a public key and be sure that only the holder of
the private key can decrypt it. Second, the data can be encrypted with a private key. If the data, e.g. a
hospital discharge letter, makes sense when it is decrypted using the corresponding public key, it is
evident that the holder of the private key is the party that encrypted the data. Such a process is equivalent
to “signing” a message because it is analogous to someone putting their unique signature on a document.
It means you will have full control who will the private key for your data. You can decide who will have access to it and how it will be shared (or not shared).
The idea is that only the private key will be able to decrypt the message.

Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?

Hey Doomredeemer
More advisors will join the project if it will be needed.
In the meantime, you can find the list of the current advisors on Shivom website -> https://shivom.io/team-&-partner.html

Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?
Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't be a problem?

Hey there Gajurus

Axel interviewed several times already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27COV_8bazM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5eFutjzMf0&t=1388s
You can watch the rest of the team members in these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kKUhZtUxwI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEz-11inPE&t=63s

And of course, the AMA session with Natalie and Henry - https://medium.com/ramp-enterprise/project-shivom-ama-qa-with-henri-ines-and-natalie-pankova-8690755da8c6

gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

And if I own a super genome, can I sell it more? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Those to whom I sold my gene code can sell it to third parties, do not they. As a result, I will not be able to sell my genome many times, as it will be "so to speak, in the data market". I know that this is more like a technical issue, and many things can change in the process.
I must admit that I'm not strong in genetics. But I like the idea of the project. I'm sure that the developers know exactly what should come to light.
AresCrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

And if I own a super genome, can I sell it more? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Those to whom I sold my gene code can sell it to third parties, do not they. As a result, I will not be able to sell my genome many times, as it will be "so to speak, in the data market". I know that this is more like a technical issue, and many things can change in the process.
I must admit that I'm not strong in genetics. But I like the idea of the project. I'm sure that the developers know exactly what should come to light.
On the Shivom platform the user will have full control over their genetic data, so you can decide who you want and do no want to access it. Smiley
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

An interesting and high-quality project based on Healthcare. Strong team. Hope it will maintain it’s rating of 8.4 on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/shivom
mme1022

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

Shivom Makes A Splash With #32 Million Raised For the Largest Genomic Data Pool On The Blockchain

"Shivom, the blockchain-based genomic testing platform, closes its first round of funding with $32 million in investments, and welcomes former Estonian Prime Minister Taavi Roivas to its advisory board."

Follow this link for the full article -> https://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/shivom-makes-a-splash-with-32-million-raised-for-the-largest-genomic-data-pool-on-the-blockchain/

boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

I am very interesting this project, this project is very good and there is great team for this project, it will be a great success , good luck the team
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

The project Shivom impressed me. Excellent team of professionals. We need such research in healthcare and of course such a project must be supported, as it will benefit millions of people. If Shivom gives an opportunity to improve treatment, and most importantly to develop preventive strategies for such age-related diseases as dementia, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases - this is so cool and a huge breakthrough in health care. Good luck!
In recent times many investors have mentioned this project a lot. I think if this project can be applied in daily life it would be great because the medical projects are always highly appreciated and the media have a good view on this project. I personally spend 10% of my assets on the project because I like their ideas and they are building a very strong community.
mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for medicine or science-related projects for a while and this is what I am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work! Grin
Pie_Man

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

There are more and more blockchain-powered projects each day! Unbelievable how technologies can impact our lives
Agree with you. Everyone I know seems to be talking about tokens and stuff
Azarola

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

Hello, so basically your system is more useful for health care workers, scientists, activists??? but how could it contribute to ordinary people?
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

I believe that Shivom is able to bring medical genomics into a new era. This project is a future!
Zen_Kass

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Shivom can help people become better informed about their risk of developing certain diseases.
GEOmile

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Why smart contracts are needed for this project?
Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between parties being directly written into lines of computer code. The code and the agreements contained therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. With smart contracts you can be sure that your DNA info will be secure and private.
ticulves

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

It would be interesting to see some example from real life how this will work Roll Eyes
mme1022

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Hello, so basically your system is more useful for health care workers, scientists, activists??? but how could it contribute to ordinary people?

Hey Azarola

The project will also benefit "ordinary" people.

With the OMIX token you will be able to use these services:
1.Buy genome sequencing kits to get your genome sequenced
2.Get access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
3.Buy health insurance
4.Redeem for health-related products (partner pharmacy or online shop)
5.Buy other ‘omics’ kits (e.g. get your metabolome, transcriptome, microbiome,
or epigenome tested)
6.Obtain your ancestry or genealogy profile
7.Analyze information on your pharmacogenetic profile (which drugs work for
you and which do not)
8.Get personalized lifestyle, diet, and nutraceuticals advice
9.Understand evidence-based information on susceptibility to diseases and
associated therapies

Gozragore

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will help to spread the good news
TricksterGreen

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Having this kind of service will make everyone get interested in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: