Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover  (Read 9658 times)
camho

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

am not sure of that,,,,the market might rise before ending of this year,,,we just need to be still and calm
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

I'm not sure how long it will take, but it may take a long time for the market to recover. Because of the rapid growth of the Crypto market, governments have been interfering with them. And they are introducing some stricter regulations for Crypto in their country. Crypto market rules will be completed by the end of this year in each country. This may be more difficult for investors. Because the rules and regulations for Crypto vary from country to country.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rivijski

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

I bet, that capitalisation will reach 500 billions on the half of this year. Question is what's next? Constant exchange rate turbulences are uncomfortable for investors. In my opinion, the future is coins like Nebula Network, which has rock stable exchange rate separated from Bitcoin rate.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

I think it is a very long time. I am very confident that the market will recover much more faster. I believe in maximum 2 months
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

According to the theory, each cycle is faster and faster. So it probably takes less time to recover
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Submission based on no data is terrible.  There is a popular saying by Sherlock Holmes that it is dangerous to draw conclusions based on incomplete data or information.

That's exactly what this thread is about. You are not God who sees the future. So folks don't fall for any of these misguided submissions. These are the ones that chant moon on TG groups

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

It is sad to see how fast the price on the market goes down and see it recovers for a long time, but these are facts. Many people are loosing their faith to crypto and this also affects the value of the coins but I'm still confident that this will recover soon and I do not believe that it will need 2 years. I could say that a year is enough since this how it works back then but who knows.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I understand that everyone has the right to their opinion, but why say something that you can not be 100% sure of? Some people really can believe such "experts" like you ...

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

You have used the word "will" what makes you experts to say that you right, Bitcoin market has been unpredicted if people 7 years ago knew that Bitcoin will hit this price they will hurry to buy Bitcoin, the market is very volatile we cannot predict accurately.

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

I hope not, though I can hold regardless of time I still wish for the market to recover asap to open up new investment opportunities for me and maybe start to increase my portfolio or start a new business.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

According to my experience, the crypto recovery time is usually 3-4 months.
Bitcoin is now too much conspiracy and different from two years ago that has a pattern.
In 2016 Bitcoin rise between May-August and for Crypto February-April then September-November.

For now, it's hard to guess because Crypto has the same direction as Bitcoin. And so many issues about Bitcoin are causing Crypto prices to drop dramatically.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

You are joking and this complete BS.
Do you have any ground to stand on?

Cyrypto market moves in very fast pace. Just take other market bubble burst and compare to crypto market, other timelines are at least 5x times slower.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

Well, I'm patient and in no hurry. I think you're wrong in two years for recovery, but I'm working on a five year time period for my trades so I'm good whatever happens. I figure one good bull run in the next five years is all I'll need.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

i think it will not reach two years for the recover process, just one year as long as it is supported from various regulations
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I think the market will return sooner than in 2 years, but this will depend on many factors. on the one hand, there are a lot of money in the world that are ready to join the crypto market, on the other hand, the actions of governments on regulation.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

anytime market can recover and gain momentum for me since you do not sight enough basis for us to believe you , bitcoin price is always ready to pump and it will never took 2 years to happen that recovery.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

It cannot get to 2 years.  It market will recover before the year end. Just make sure you invest in currency that has future not shitcoin cos very soon scam coin will be separated from the original coins.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:57:42 PM

It cannot get to 2 years.  It market will recover before the year end. Just make sure you invest in currency that has future not shitcoin cos very soon scam coin will be separated from the original coins.

What do you mean by separating original coins from scam? How can it be done?

Even scam tokens can be good for speculating goals, especially if they are reguarly pumped...

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

what's your proof then ?  don't you see how bitcoin and other crypro coins surge in 2017? everyone would not believe bitcoin price from 1k+$ surge to almost 20k$ and all of a sudden it drops again to more than half and this scenario was been experience before every time bitcoin break out there is a major correction followed and it does not take 2years to recover. with many people are getting envolved in bitcoin and campanies adoption as mide of payment there is no doubt that this 2018 we will see a huge break out for bitcoin.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

What do you mean by separating original coins from scam? How can it be done?

Even scam tokens can be good for speculating goals, especially if they are reguarly pumped...
Bittrex has already started the delisting of such coin with time other exchanges will follow suit and scam coins or tokens go to oblivion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: