Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell you btc at bitstamp+12.5% and receive paypal  (Read 1424 times)
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:25:19 PM

Maybe you can advice who will be trusted escrow?  Grin
Nothing can go wrong Smiley
Especially I don't understand why are you denying that you gonna send money? Who cares who sends money or behind you in this scheme?
Does the fact that you don't participate proves that this is not a scam?

I don't decide that! You tell me of an escrow you trust and if he is a trusted member of bitcointalk, I have no issues with using him!
I don't mind even JohnK as long as you pay the fees!
I am denying that I am not going to send the money BECAUSE that's the truth! And no, this does not prove this is not a scam, but keeping the btc in your trusted escrow I think does prove its not a scam!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 05:30:03 PM

How the method works ? Really sure 100% succesful ?  Shocked

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:33:41 PM

How the method works ? Really sure 100% succesful ?  Shocked

I am giving a guarantee that your trusted escrow will hold the money and decide only after your 1 week testing that the method works.
Ok maybe its not 100% because nothing is, but you can see my confidence on this because of the conditions I am offering.
I know this sounds too good to be true and looks like a scam but that's the reason I am offering such buyer friendly terms (Your choice escrow, 1 week testing time)
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:58:50 PM

paypal can be chargebacked for 180 days no trusted buyer will pay that much when they could get much cheaper.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:59:19 PM

I always get suspicious when something is 100% guranteed

because most of time 100% is going down very quickly and we have no time to recovery  Wink

pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:06:16 PM

Any and all paypal payments (call it gift, services, physical/digital goods, I DON'T CARE!!!) can be reversed.

It can (and probably will) be reversed MUCH longer than one week after the sale.

So, buying bitcoins with Paypal is a no risk venture assuming you have good escrow. Selling bitcoins, but getting paid through paypal, is a horrible idea as ANY transaction can be reversed.

You may be able to get your profits from selling BTC for paypal USD out to your bank account (within 1 week) but paypal will put you in a negative balance and they will hire debt collectors to track you down. This does go on your credit if you are in the United States, so look out!

100% guaranteed for the guy buying coins, that's about it.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 10:00:28 AM

Any and all paypal payments (call it gift, services, physical/digital goods, I DON'T CARE!!!) can be reversed.

It can (and probably will) be reversed MUCH longer than one week after the sale.

So, buying bitcoins with Paypal is a no risk venture assuming you have good escrow. Selling bitcoins, but getting paid through paypal, is a horrible idea as ANY transaction can be reversed.

You may be able to get your profits from selling BTC for paypal USD out to your bank account (within 1 week) but paypal will put you in a negative balance and they will hire debt collectors to track you down. This does go on your credit if you are in the United States, so look out!

100% guaranteed for the guy buying coins, that's about it.

Yes 100% for the guy buy but for the people sell are risk

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: