Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ERC20 token Coinbase will list first?  (Read 193 times)
SerenW (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

I think 0x (ZRX) will hit the Coinbase platform at first. The reason is that 0x project founder is also a team member of Coinbase.

What do you guys think or have any other strong project with a valid reason why they'll list it first?

P.S. Coinbase has recently announced of listing ERC20 tokens in the upcoming months.
Source: https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/978345541053530113

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

I also think ZRX is likely to be the first token listed in coinbase.
Because ZRX itself is a very good token, many people are very optimistic about this token.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

I think 0x (ZRX) will hit the Coinbase platform at first. The reason is that 0x project founder is also a team member of Coinbase.

What do you guys think or have any other strong project with a valid reason why they'll list it first?

P.S. Coinbase has recently announced of listing ERC20 tokens in the upcoming months.

I as well read a similar news from a twitter handle update saying coinbase would be listing ERC 20 in the upcoming months but the question is will they leave their team member project not getting listed before listing others? If they are really listing ERC 20 token, they would surely list 0x (ZRX),, just that it might not be the first and as well they may list as many as possible if they are listing at the same time.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

There is an ERC20 version of Tether, which would be a nice addition, but hopefully Coinbase will investigate the finances of Tether before adding it.
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

If coinbase really support ERC20 token that's a good for my country because in my country coinbase is popular. No fee for email to email transaction. I think they will first adding ZRX or NEO.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I  think 0x (ZRX) will hit the Coinbase platform at first. and some token in top #20 on coinmarketcap!
But need more times!
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

if indeed coinbase add features erc20 wallet I think this sign if ico will be more competitive,
and crypto currency more interested
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

OMG should be a good candidate: a lot of developments are expected for this year, including Plasma, the first big scaling improvement on the Ethereum network

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I think eos will be the first token to list in coinbase because eos daily volume reaches 800k usd per day.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

I think they will list one of this three, EOS, 0x or Omisego, the reason is EOS has huge trading volume and can bring a lot of profit if they list it, the same can be said about the other 2 although their trading volume aren't as big as EOS. The one that get listed will definitely get a huge benefit and possibly an immediate price bump.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I don't think so, i believe NEO, EOS or ADA will be listed first, but Coinbase do not listed it at same time, Coinbase is very difficult to listed some coin
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

I don't know much about 0x because i don't have it in my porfotfolio but if the founder really is a team member of coinbase then the possibility is quite big as the connection will certainly have. You can also consider other erc20 tokens that have a  significant trading volume as they are the one that going to bring a lot of profit from the fees.

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

I think so
but do not forget omg also deserve to be in coinbase
omg has a professional team behind him
I'm sure it will not be long omg there
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

If coinbase really support ERC20 token that's a good for my country because in my country coinbase is popular. No fee for email to email transaction. I think they will first adding ZRX or NEO.
Did you say ZRX & NEO? You should do some real research about what ERC20 based tokens are before giving away your opinion in public forma buddy. NEO is not even an ERC20 token mate!

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

I think if they are going to come up with erc 20 solution then they should provide all in one solution where any erc 20 token can be held, i hope they will come up with something comprehensive with a user friendly interface, myetherwallet should see some competition.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

adding erc20 token on coinbase is cool but i think it will not be a low  token coinbase will add,they should start with coin like tronix and centra
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Everyone seems to think 0x and I'd agree with that, with the links between 0x and coinbase it seems like a no-brainer. It would be a big surprise if it wasn't the first that they listed. I do not know what the second might be, given how selective they are in listing I don't think there will be more than 1 or 2 listed any time soon.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

I read this information yesterday. I think this is a thing that maybe coinbase should do long ago. Their support for ERC20 tokens will be of great help to the users. And most likely 0x (ZRX) will be the first supported ERC20 token on the coinbase.  The addition of Coinbase's ERC20 support will have far-reaching effects around the cryptocurrency markets. However, I am quite surprised that the market does not seem to react to this information of coinbase, it's still falling.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

This is a rather difficult question and considering that most of the coins are now on the dump, but there are not many options. ZRX has all chances.
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Often overlooked but one of the first and  most solid ERC 20 token : Augur (REP) which should be released soon. Serious team, a functional and audited product. I think it's a serious candidate to be listed on Coinbase
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: