Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT GUIDE IN ICO YEAR 2018  (Read 179 times)
waiki (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

The most important factors are:

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

Always do research on an ICO before investing and do not forget to invest your funds for your funds are ready to disappear means do not use the important money and money that you really need.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

And I would also like to add that if you are going to invest in ICO, then choose "real" block-projects, and not projects like "something on the blockbuster." And you better make sure that you get to the presale.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

Most important thing is team and particularly the network of the team, even though project is very good, they can't reach big customers and promote their projects effectively.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Sorry bud, thats not anywhere near constructive enough to earn you a merit, if thats what you were aiming at. Some guide questions could be as follows:

1. What do you think makes a good concept? Is it about originality? Is it about solving a problem?
2. What makes a good team? Experience? Age? Expertise?
3. What about the white paper? Does it have to be long? What?
4. Not sure but do you mean the amount of money spent on marketing?

If you are going to try and post something helpful, "always do research"

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Guide is "easy to use" - don't invest in any ICOs during time when market in depression (if you don't have any succesfull experience in this direction). Better to buy undervalued coins with great discount from TOP15 List.
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

Always do research on an ICO before investing and do not forget to invest your funds for your funds are ready to disappear means do not use the important money and money that you really need.

added one
don't forget about campaign manager, can incraese trust project
but in market only response trader can get succes and good price

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

Sorry bud, thats not anywhere near constructive enough to earn you a merit, if thats what you were aiming at. Some guide questions could be as follows:

1. What do you think makes a good concept? Is it about originality? Is it about solving a problem?

Those in the bold on quote depends on the subjective opinion of every person and for this reason OP's post is helpful as is. For some, a good concept can be something that is original but for some it is about solving a problem. For whitepaper though, you are right that he should have had indicated that and he should have had elaborated what he meant by the amount of money spent on marketing.Besides the factors said by OP, the activeness of the team greatly contributes to the success of a coin.
abchebonk

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

Guide is "easy to use" - don't invest in any ICOs during time when market in depression (if you don't have any succesfull experience in this direction). Better to buy undervalued coins with great discount from TOP15 List.
that's right, I prefer coin investment that is already in the market because it tends to rise not too long. but we also need to be more precise and not applicable for short-term investments. because I'm sure all coin will reach the highest price but it takes a long time.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

Thanks for the advice but you know one problem I find about this investment guide Huh

Very few of these ico projects have the actual product running after funds have been raised especially if it involves real life interactions with people and because ICOs have no proper regulations these guys can pretty much go Scott free 😥
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

You have your point but at least OP try his best to help people.
I find this thing a helpful one though its not really informative but if you are good enough you will understand what he's trying to say.
Well this is all about doing research about the project we want to invest so we can make sure that our money is in the safe place, better to have this thing first before you invest.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

Most important from your list is TEAM, if ICO has good experience team they can be successful.

LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

added one
don't forget about campaign manager, can incraese trust project
but in market only response trader can get succes and good price
sorry do you mean manager here what? we are talking about ico investments instead of bounty and maybe if the question is changed to a good bounty it might somewhat connect with the campaign manager
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

I think you are missing one significant point! A MVP/Prototype or Alpha/Beta of the product.

We've saw many ICOs in 2017 with great concept, collecting millions and staying with the concept only. Blowing user's funds.

Now I'm choosing only ICOs with MVP/Beta.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Even if a concept is very good, I must trust to team members because I give them my money, it is spent according to opinions of few people.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

several times participating in ICO always fail what to put on my finger?
the concept of white paper team always looking for my information please guidance for all.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

Ico in 2018 will be different with 2017 because of many sec regulations. Invest only on utility token dont invest to token which gives dividend, because it will be froze by sec. Also we need to see timing of ico. Good time to invest is when coin os cheap like now. Thats why i recomended auctus for investing because ethereum at its low.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Hi there,

I have found these ICO's and they are worth to check out the WP's. Please DYOR.

AirPod: A startup which will provide pods on major airports where the renter would have a privacy of space that is soundproof and lightproof.
Details @ https://air-pod.io/

Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators. https://smoke.network/airdrop

Cell Blocks: CellBlocks aims to cure the problems related to payments and money transfers of inmates. Problems with Payment in the U.S. Prison System: 1- No Protection or Recourse for Inmates 2-Lack of Transparency and Accountability 3- Inefficient and Time Consuming

Kind regards,

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I do focus more on the teams and the white paper. I have been making my investment along this line and it has been working for me. Ico investment is one of the ways one can actually make money from cryptocurrencies but highly risky. As we all know the high the risk on investment the high the return.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

1. Concepts
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4. Increased Capital

dont forget to add factor "real project" and infrastructure..many ICO is only dream project
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

Hi there,

I have found these ICO's and they are worth to check out the WP's. Please DYOR.

AirPod: A startup which will provide pods on major airports where the renter would have a privacy of space that is soundproof and lightproof.
Details @ https://air-pod.io/

Smoke.Network: Steem alike cannabis oriented blockchain project where content creators and voters are rewarded with cryptocurrency. https://smoke.network/ By the way they are airdropping half of total amount of coins to participators. https://smoke.network/airdrop

Cell Blocks: CellBlocks aims to cure the problems related to payments and money transfers of inmates. Problems with Payment in the U.S. Prison System: 1- No Protection or Recourse for Inmates 2-Lack of Transparency and Accountability 3- Inefficient and Time Consuming

Kind regards,
airpod is a real project,,have a good concept and working in real product...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: