Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Slush´s pool - Total noob here :3  (Read 476 times)
Zahavi (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:50:51 PM

Hey there fellow BTC users :-)..

I recently stated mining, with an SUPER old, home made money machine (2008 HP desktop aka. "Old Lady") and so far im going with 6 Mhash/s and im useing Slush´s pool Wink...

But my question is - Why does i dont recive any BTC at all :S? It shows on the "Estimated reward" but dosent show up on "Unconfirmed reward" or "Confirmed reward" afterwards...

I know there will be a few peps flameing "Omg check forum for other posts", "Go google it" and stuff, but im REALLY new to this BTC stuff, so if someone would be abel to assist me it would be sweet Cheesy

(You can check my fresh board on my recent posts, if you like)... Cheesy

TY FOR ANY ANSWERS Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:52:38 PM

You probably don't have any bitcoins because 6mh/s isn't enough to make any bitcoins.

Sorry bud, you can't mine with 6mh/s any more  Undecided

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Zahavi (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:57:05 PM

Getting a new graphic card, and hopefully a motherboard with 5 PCI insted of 1 tommorw xD - Hope that will work Wink Just setting this up to see how it works Cheesy.. But ty for the fast answer, buddy ^^

pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:00:25 PM

Just remember to check the minimum payout value of whatever pool you mine at. Mining with any graphics card at this point probably isn't enough to reach the minimum payout limit.

You might give some altcoins a shot though, some can be mined with CPUs and GPUs only. Special ASIC bitcoin miners have squeezed all the profit margin out of gpu mining.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
lysolcargo

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:08:16 AM

You might not be getting any shares, but if you are, you may have to wait for the block to have 120 confirms before it is payed out.
dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:19:20 AM

even 5 gpus is nto enough for bitcoins.
you cant do GPU/CPU farming on it anymore. a Cheap USB ASIC miner will possibly outperform your expensive setup.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: