Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7258 times)
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
as a beginner your observation is good enough to buy it and do not hesitate because surely you also have observed it in some time, before the end of April the price soars and you will regret.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

You can now buy ETH for 10-15% of the planned amount allocated for ETH.  The fact is that now there is a possibility that bitcoin will fall further, and naturally it will attract other altcoins.  If it falls still, then buy it even lower.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
Merited by Script3d (1)

I am pretty sure that it is good time to buy ETH. Just look at the prices, they are down to 450 buck now and it couldn't be worst than than. This decline is from highest peak of 1350 USD and is three times lesser than that value. What do you eating for buddy, if you miss todays chance then you may not see it dropping to such bad value. Being bad is good for now because it is giving us opportunity to buy more coins. Also, its better to enter now because it could explode back to the new prices again and at any time. Who wanna cry later on when the prices will be surging too high and we saying again I missed the train and I wish I could have bought some ether!!!!
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Yes, this time is the best time to buy ethereum. Because you can buy it at low price. And i think one of this day ethereum will grow up again. So buy ethereum.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

yes it is the best time to buy ethereum, you are lucky enough to have this coin in this kind of market right now, Ethereum’s price is 457$ and its getting to load up and skyrocket again in this mid year or by the year end, dont miss this chance while its cheap.
tosindesign

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

ethereum might likely fall below 400  apart from twitter banning cryto ad. many guys dont buy ico again. ethereum has been use for ico purchase which causes the great high of ethereum. my advice here wait for more fall below 400
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

The thing is that the ETH has not yet reached its bottom, so buying now means to be nervous afterwards. But on the other hand, now the purchase is justified, only the time to recover it will take more than when you buy it at the very bottom. Another thing is that no one knows when there will be a price limit.
Yes thats right, but for me i just buy when I see the value is  lesser than the peak value in the market. If your a daily trader, it will be good to buy for the value is lower than the last value so that when you trade it again you can have profit even a little but always have than nothing.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Maybe you should wait a moment, there is still not a good time to buy the ETH, it seems to me the price of the ETH will still fall by about 30%, because there are still many ICO team did not sell their ETH token.

Well said,  it is true that some of eth holder are not yet selling there couns.
There are lots of coin you can choose if you want.
But if you really want to buy eth, you can of course.
Just some eth that satisfied your desire and nothing is wrong about that.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

yes i think because as you can see right now ethereum is continue to decrease so buy one as long as it at its low price then invest it wait for to get increase again then trade

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

Yes now it's a good time to buy Ethereum. Especially its price is now down. Of course, when it goes up again it will continue to 2,000 $ to 5,000 $. But we also expect the excessive fluctuating pressure because of the so-called whales

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Ethereum in my opinion is currently the best project in the blockchain sector. With this market crisis its value has fallen a lot, it could also continue to fall but buy at the current price according to me means to make a deal anyway
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

If you want to make a profit in the long run, you can do it now because the current enthereum price is low, so you will get more profit, with you grasp the next few months you will get many benefits. by selling a higher price.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Yes, its is good to buy not just ethereum but any other altcoins and even btc as long as crashes happen and they haven't actually recovered. In this way you can maximize your earnings as their market value begin to recover and you will also have minimal risks if ever it continue crashing.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

In my opinion now is to buy the etherium. It is possible that there will be a small drawdown for the price. Nobody can say exactly to what price the etherium can drop. In the end, everyone will wait for a low price and will not have time to buy, because it will start a sharp increase.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Its in fact the best time to Buy ETH, its a promising coin with a good future and high growth potential, its just a matter of time till the market recovers and ETH will rise along with it, buy now if you can
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Yes, I think it's the best time to buy but still save some money for more dip since it's still going down.

Always remember to buy low and hodl then sell when at ath.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

This is now pre-november 2017 prices which is unheard of back in the peak of eth which was sitting at $1400 each. This is an excellent time to pick some up. Also now that all the social platforms have banned ICO advertising, there should be any more bans coming, which means we should now be heading towards a bull market

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

I think buying at the moment is viable. I also bought 2 ETHs today and hope prices will recover soon.
Mimac22

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

the price of eth now is going down, i think this is a right time to buy eth. just hold and wait to increase again or try to invest to earn more money.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
madafarkt

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Yes, the price of Etherium now is very low and cheap that's why I think this is the perfect time to buy it. Do not hesitate to purchase because its price will eventually go up again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: