Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7260 times)
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
Of course it is a worthy investment it has the biggest transactions in cryptocurrencies everyday 40% of cryptocurrency transactions comes from ethereum network,that is the combination of all the transactions including bitcoin plus all of the shitcoin combined that is why ethereum has a good marketcap because it is the dominating the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

The ether is several times smaller, when compared with bitcoin. This is on the one hand good, since less destructive information falls into our attention, but on the other hand, it becomes more difficult to understand where the price of the Ether will move.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

I'm sure that now the situation for buying crypto currency is the best, because now there are a lot of interesting at the most tasty prices, it is probably such prices that can now be well paid for, because now everything is very cheap
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Now probably the best time to buy ETH, especially in the last half of the year. The price is incredibly low, it makes sense to buy up to the maximum.         
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

I would say it is. I am not saying that the market and many of its assets falling is a good thing, but I am pretty sure that if you follow the concept of sell high and buy low, then this time would be the best time because many assets across the market are not in a good state, and since that's the case, their values are ripe to be bought because you can get more assets for less capital. However, don't forget that since the state of the market is as such, then you would need to have extra patience to wait for your investment's return.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Anytime is a good time especially if you have not yet tried, If you will look into the market the value of this altcoin you want to buy , then decide immediately, if I were to say this time is best to buy ETH if you like and trust this altcoin then go , our purpose here in joining this organization is to be a part of it like investing , promoting and helping this bitcoin organization to achieve its goal and target.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

I think the price now is good, but I think that you can wait a little longer and the price will be slightly lower. But I don't think the price is too reach down!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

right now is the best time to buy Ethereum, its price is in the range of $460 to $500,
most likely Ethereum will rise if the price of Bitcoin back up, do not waste this good opportunity...

crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

I think... it's difficult to say. Maybe it will more low level soon and time for buy eth will better tomorrow. But I think - u must buy eth today or tomorrow  - eth is profitable in long term.

carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

It depends on you, but I think that most would say that it's a good time because the price of Ethereum has been on a stand still recently. So, there are actually two ways to go from there; either you buy now, since it's already a good value, or wait for more time since it's value is not getting higher any time soon, or for the next couple of months. People use different strategies in purchasing the coins they are invest in, so if you feel that you have that sort of profit to gain a good amount, then go for it.
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

It depends on you, but I think that most would say that it's a good time because the price of Ethereum has been on a stand still recently. So, there are actually two ways to go from there; either you buy now, since it's already a good value, or wait for more time since it's value is not getting higher any time soon, or for the next couple of months. People use different strategies in purchasing the coins they are invest in, so if you feel that you have that sort of profit to gain a good amount, then go for it.
Looking at the price now is not going to give the investor any positive reactions. They need to just purchase low like you are stating.

Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

IWe're same newbie here.
Honestly I recently bought ETH yesterday. Even if it fall again I dont will stay it that way.

I rather buy again, if the price keeps falling down.

I think you should buy now,  Honestly the price of eth get to the point of having 1,000$ price.
You should think of that.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

Today the price reached to a much lower price and as you may have noticed that when a good time comes in crypto then every coin comes to its previous all time high price so if you will buy now then when the price will reach to its high at 0.12 BTC then you will get your money doubled. Try to invest in it as soon as possible because sooner the price of all crypto will start to reach back to its highest level.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Right now, when the ETH rate drops to $ 400, this is actually the lowest price ETH I've ever seen. You should invest ETH at this time before the market's price rises in mid-2018. This ETH exchange rate has bottomed out because I think the ETH exchange rate will not fall below 400 dollars.

Robin77

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Of course Now a good time to buy Ethereum because ETHs price is  low now and I think ETH will increase soon, Many people says   in the end of 2018 ETH can hit $2000. Eth is the best altcoin.  So i think ETH is really good for new investor and this is a good chance for buy ETH. I want to buy some Ethereum.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

Base on the market drop is the best time to invest buying Ethereum and any other alt-coin in the market, as long the market is on red point, with in a short period of time all coin market we change to  green point by prize raising and i guest is the best time to sell as soon as possible the ETH  prize raises.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

It is very catchy to the eyes the fall price of eth today, it surely many people will taking advantage of these and keep on buying.  It's almost half of the ATH price last December, these is a good chance for us to buy more and get profit in few months coming.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Eth price is pretty low now . If you have free money - Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency to invest them . Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and it will hit a new maximum very soon after the market will start to recover . In my opinion , 2k usd this year is possible for ethereum , if market will become bullish , like it was in the end of the last year .
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Now is not definitely a good time to buy Ethereum. It is not obvious what will be tomorrow. Today most of the currencies in red. But it had been some days before in green also. Market is fluctuated in a low range of prices.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

I think we won't see again this prices of coins. If you want to join this market , I thinks Now is correct time to invest ethereum or other coins. I believe that bull season is coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: