Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 145 times)
musta5a (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

I have been noticing the fight amongst these two communities for some time, so I took time to make some research to check which coin is worth more attention and investment from my side. There has been a lot of criticisms of Roger Ver for "highjacking" Bitcoin etc but to be fair when I looked deeper into the problem, Bitcoin Cash is everything that Bitcoin was trying to be. It has faster and cheaper transactions and more helpful community (reddit). I have decided to prefer investments in Bitcoin Cash rather than Bitcoin from on.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are guys, please let me know in comments below

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

It is a matter of choice, because transactions were expensive there was debate that took long enought untill some people decided it was enough and wanter SegWit while others wanted bigger blocks and then you've seen split occured. However to be honest I don't like Roger Ver much as whenever he shows up, no matter in what interview he shills BCH and repeating all the things he always say about BTC "expensive, unrealiable, will lose hash rate" and other things all and all aganin and again.... BCH is an altcoin and it is a fork out of Bitcoin, so it actually is not bitcoin. There are other alts out there which have practicly the same as BCH, bigger blocks/faster blocks etc. but thing is that they have grown with popularity when everybody that had BTC got the same amount in BCH.

Ultimetly it is your choice which to chose. Altohugh I count myself as strong supporter to BTC over BCH.

Since bitcoin community is bigger, you should find more helpfull people with Bitcoin, it is actually funny how both sides will start to throw trash at each other just to prove they are right. But here when theres no govermence, majority of people will count, to which side they vote on. We as people decide which one is better by the price, number of transactions etc.
Dblue

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Bitcoin is definitely better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is just a hard fork that doesn't really have any use and I don't think it will be here in the long run as it will die out with a lot of other coins who have no use.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

You've made a very precise decision, because I also invested in buying bitcoin cash, because I'm sure will get a bigger profit than I invest in bitcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Bitcoin cash is not bad, but if we have to choice bitcoin is undauntedly better.

slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Bitcoin cash being a fork from the lead bitcoin makes it more value and achieve good growth in a much shorter time period making most of the bitcoin users to switch to bitcoin cash. Now with bitcoin, altcoins as well bitcoin cash has fallen low. In this manner bitcoin will always head the cryptocurrency.
musta5a (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

It is a matter of choice, because transactions were expensive there was debate that took long enought untill some people decided it was enough and wanter SegWit while others wanted bigger blocks and then you've seen split occured. However to be honest I don't like Roger Ver much as whenever he shows up, no matter in what interview he shills BCH and repeating all the things he always say about BTC "expensive, unrealiable, will lose hash rate" and other things all and all aganin and again.... BCH is an altcoin and it is a fork out of Bitcoin, so it actually is not bitcoin. There are other alts out there which have practicly the same as BCH, bigger blocks/faster blocks etc. but thing is that they have grown with popularity when everybody that had BTC got the same amount in BCH.

Ultimetly it is your choice which to chose. Altohugh I count myself as strong supporter to BTC over BCH.

Since bitcoin community is bigger, you should find more helpfull people with Bitcoin, it is actually funny how both sides will start to throw trash at each other just to prove they are right. But here when theres no govermence, majority of people will count, to which side they vote on. We as people decide which one is better by the price, number of transactions etc.

got your point. Yes it has been a fight between those two communities for some time, I don't think it needs to be so on edge. Well you can always find some altcoins which have the functionality of bch or btc, but it's about the communities around each of them I guess.

| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Carmen01

Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Both are good so no need to pick one and invest some money in this two,i think they fight to control the mind of every users where to do investing in btc or bch so user will find a way to search in this two coin for investing another thing they run already with good plan here in crypto so we see already the potentials of this two and that really happen now so they good for investing

musta5a (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

Both are good so no need to pick one and invest some money in this two,i think they fight to control the mind of every users where to do investing in btc or bch so user will find a way to search in this two coin for investing another thing they run already with good plan here in crypto so we see already the potentials of this two and that really happen now so they good for investing

Yes, the question is which one will be more successful in long term perspective. I have a feeling that it could be bitcoin cash given the recent events in the community, but let's see

Bigcoin_Holder

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

BCH will die soon!!
Kucoin leave BCH from listcoin Cheesy
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

I really think that it depends on the person using which coin, sir. Bitcoin was created perfectly as it is. Bitcoin Cash is improving Bitcoin as far as I know. They have different views but the fact that Roger Ver is a little off when marketing Bitcoin Cash is just not good. But anyway, your choice.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
hnq123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Very good clarifications about the question. Thanks for yoy all.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1610
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I have been noticing the fight amongst these two communities for some time, so I took time to make some research to check which coin is worth more attention and investment from my side. There has been a lot of criticisms of Roger Ver for "highjacking" Bitcoin etc but to be fair when I looked deeper into the problem, Bitcoin Cash is everything that Bitcoin was trying to be. It has faster and cheaper transactions and more helpful community (reddit). I have decided to prefer investments in Bitcoin Cash rather than Bitcoin from on.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are guys, please let me know in comments below
I am not actually a supporter of any of Bitcoin's forks. However, BCH was quite a successful one, at least comparing to Bitcoin Gold, which in my opinion was a pure failure from scratch. I only support BTC and not some copy-cat Altcoin with a similar name, I don't find BCH bad, you are free to choose it for your investments or whatever, it reacts the same way with the rest of the market (When Bitcoin rises, Altcoins rise too) but I doubt that there's is much room for improvement, since it's basically a Bitcoin copy, in terms of it overcoming other major cryptos, such as Eth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Maybe bitcoin cache used the name of bitcoin and did a little better for its technology, but it will not get full recognition among people, because there is such a coin as the etherime and all the tokens based on it are more promising
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: