Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $ 460 - Equivalent Price to November 2017 - Whats Next ?  (Read 591 times)
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Ico has been very difficult to profit. In the long run, the price of eth will only get lower and lower. If the price of eth does not rise, then I think most of my investment will lose money.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

It is an old script, and it will continue as it did before. The present moment will be a stepping stone for the pumps to work, once again going to the moon where we once set foot. Everyone, please watch this great movie with me.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Lately, quality icos are not made and teams sell ethereums  Embarrassed I think it's going to fall to 300 dollars.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Yes at present Eth hit low when compared to the December 2017, the price may be low now it expecting to increase again in the upcoming days. So why don't we use this occasion for the investment as the price hit low on or another day price will pump, so I think this is the time for investment.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

As the title says, its all about ETH I am talking here.

If you guys open up CMC website and check the ETH history then you will notice this:

1) ETH prices has went down to $ 460 at this time stamp : March 27, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

2) This pattern matches completely with the pattern of Nov 2017 month.

3) However there is difference of market cap where in November 2017 the market cap is almost half of the current mcap.

4) The 24 hour volume of the ETH in November is in 8 digits while in todays date it is in 9 digits !!!

5) After November 2017 just month later ETH pumped ATH.

After studying the case 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 do you guys think that next month ETH will get pump to ATH ? That could be above 1200 USD considering the patterns of NOV 2017 ?
I do not think it's worthwhile to rely on the situation you set out above. The market is not predictable and it is not worth thinking that everything will go according to this scenario.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

If you will check the YTD price of ETH it is still up and the volume still higher compare last year. So what I can say... Accumulate as many as we can while the price is low or hold what you have because we might never see again ETH in this low price.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

I have seen ethereum's price dropping to $400 but this won't make me sell my holdings. I think it is just a matter of time until it goes up again. It is good timing for buying
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Its good that ETH had reached this low before, so we know that its able to bounce back, we are at the dip end in a struggling markets, ETH is a high potential coin that will bounce back, so lets wait and see, patience
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

IMO Eth should come down more than it already has, like about 90% more down, the fundamentals are all great but it went up the most during the last year. Lots of people I presume must have locked in profits, now is the time when ICO's that have amassed eth begins to exit.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

What happen last year is different from what is happening today. And i think there is no pattern in determining what will be its value in the coming months.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

It's difficult to predict if it is increase in the next month but I'm sure ethereum will fully recover in this year so let's get patience, soon we will make profit with ethereum. As of now the price of ethereum is cheap so you can buy it now if you want to double your money.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

What is happening now with the Ethereum can not but depress, although I'm sure it's the lowest position in the dump. I hope that starting from this week the coin will begin to recover.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

I dont think that ethereum will reach all time high next month per se, but i honestly expect it to be this year, if you are in a real hurry than you can take the gamble for next month, but long term i think end of 2018 will be huge for whole crypto and new all time highs
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

It is bad to see that the price of Ethereum has fallen to the levels of November 2017. However, I am confident, even if the price could go down again, as soon as the market returns positive, in the coming months it could go back to over a thousand dollars
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I think that Ethereum would go down even further, It is definitely frustrating for many investors and also offers an opportunity for investment.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
MilanaPay

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

It is bad to see that the price of Ethereum has fallen to the levels of November 2017. However, I am confident, even if the price could go down again, as soon as the market returns positive, in the coming months it could go back to over a thousand dollars

It's very hard to watch how the Ethereum drops to such a level, most likely we'll go lower. But I support your opinion, if the market goes up we can very quickly overcome the previous peak and approach the price of $2000

Ayuluv2001

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

I would say ETH is worth to get when it falls below 500$. You can wait for the lowest but if  you can afford to hold.. this amount is pretty good and am sure it will bounce back to 700-800$ region or more..
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

bitcoin was higher than now, so it's all a game of words and nothing more. In our case, the ether will not go so fast to growth, and moreover, the fall will continue. They say that before it rises from the knees, it should fall to the level of 300. Thus, the past is not suitable with a comparison today.
I guess a lot of us worry about now and forget what the future holds most of the time. The fact that Ethereum was once $4 should give anyone that mindset that there is still room for growth and a lot of possibilities, so worrying about now, is not a good way to go about anything.

It is the way things are generally in the market and even though I did not expect ETH to go back that low, but we should also remember that BTC too did, so it is the market in general.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Currently, all BTC, altcoin and ETH are all significantly reduced! We can not say for sure what! Hope everything will be better at the end of the year!
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

If there are no big fluctuations in the market, then ETH will grow. And most importantly, the ICO did not merge their received donations at once with all the crowd. There must be a balance.
And then everything will be fine.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: