Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $ 460 - Equivalent Price to November 2017 - Whats Next ?  (Read 584 times)
rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Whats next is you will have to see and stop prediciting things!

But i guess you can correlate the two by the different yearly charts but yet again it doesnt mean shit at the same time since there are alot more people into it now then last year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

I would say ETH is worth to get when it falls below 500$. You can wait for the lowest but if  you can afford to hold.. this amount is pretty good and am sure it will bounce back to 700-800$ region or more..
I think the $350 price is the final price ETH can get in this period and we should buy a lot of ETH to keep because I believe in ETH and their platform because it has helped me make a lot of money. I am very happy to buy ETH at $ 10 so I'm very optimistic about ETH and will definitely sell at $ 10,000.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I would say ETH is worth to get when it falls below 500$. You can wait for the lowest but if  you can afford to hold.. this amount is pretty good and am sure it will bounce back to 700-800$ region or more..
I think the $350 price is the final price ETH can get in this period and we should buy a lot of ETH to keep because I believe in ETH and their platform because it has helped me make a lot of money. I am very happy to buy ETH at $ 10 so I'm very optimistic about ETH and will definitely sell at $ 10,000.
The price of Eth will no longer decline. Already LTC mining is on the verge of profitability. Probably the best time to buy eth will not be. But the fact that eth will cost $ 10,000 is out of the realm of unreal. I do not believe that the price this year will be more than 900-1000 dollars. I like this growth.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

I would say ETH is worth to get when it falls below 500$. You can wait for the lowest but if  you can afford to hold.. this amount is pretty good and am sure it will bounce back to 700-800$ region or more..
The price of Eth will no longer decline. Already LTC mining is on the verge of profitability. Probably the best time to buy eth will not be. But the fact that eth will cost $ 10,000 is out of the realm of unreal. I do not believe that the price this year will be more than 900-1000 dollars. I like this growth.

It might be able to go over 1000$ by the end of the year imo, but you're right, 10k is clearly out of reach for a few years at least. Especially with the current growth of very good competitors.

dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

i think next eth can down to 300usd,this is area support of eth,i hope the end 2018 eth can recovery 1000usd,it is great for eth, only next year btc eth and wole market will stronggly increase
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Surely looks like eth will find its support around this area and then consolidate for a few weeks then we can see big up movements and possibly new all time high price.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

If you look from this point of view, then obviously Yes.I'm sure it's possible, but I wouldn't wait for it every day.The more I understand crypto-currencies are quite unstable unfortunately

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

ETH is facing a lot of competition that it wasn't earlier in the year. Furthermore the ETH price is mostly dependent on the overall market, if everything is increasing then ETH will but it's very unlikely to hit a new ATH until the whole market recovers a lot. ETH like all other coins could still fall for a while or it could recover fairly shortly.
This is not even about competition, even though you are right with ETH facing a lot of competitions. However, this is all about the general corrective state of the market and from the way things are, ETH is not exempted. Most of the coins and tokens in the market are all doing the same thing and that even includes the boss itself, but that does not mean the market will remain stagnant for life, since at least we tested an ATH and we still have a possibility of retesting it in the long run.

I would not be too quick on Ethereum's recovery to the previous ATH, and so is other market, but I expected that the market should do well generally, when we start seeing new money in the market. No one knows what the end of the year is actually going to be like, but I am sure as time goes on, we may start getting to see some greens in the market, but that necessarily does not mean that we should expect the ATH testing soon, which I believe would be a strong resistance to break.
exul

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

ETH is facing a lot of competition that it wasn't earlier in the year. Furthermore the ETH price is mostly dependent on the overall market, if everything is increasing then ETH will but it's very unlikely to hit a new ATH until the whole market recovers a lot. ETH like all other coins could still fall for a while or it could recover fairly shortly.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

As the title says, its all about ETH I am talking here.

If you guys open up CMC website and check the ETH history then you will notice this:

1) ETH prices has went down to $ 460 at this time stamp : March 27, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

2) This pattern matches completely with the pattern of Nov 2017 month.

3) However there is difference of market cap where in November 2017 the market cap is almost half of the current mcap.

4) The 24 hour volume of the ETH in November is in 8 digits while in todays date it is in 9 digits !!!

5) After November 2017 just month later ETH pumped ATH.

After studying the case 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 do you guys think that next month ETH will get pump to ATH ? That could be above 1200 USD considering the patterns of NOV 2017 ?
I think that now just a very is a strong correction for bitcoin, and because of this so much fell ethereum, I think soon will begin to grow

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

If you guys open up CMC website and check the ETH history then you will notice this:

1) ETH prices has went down to $ 460 at this time stamp : March 27, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

3) However there is difference of market cap where in November 2017 the market cap is almost half of the current mcap.

4) The 24 hour volume of the ETH in November is in 8 digits while in todays date it is in 9 digits !!!

After studying the case 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 do you guys think that next month ETH will get pump to ATH ? That could be above 1200 USD considering the patterns of NOV 2017 ?

Just do cost averaging wisely and you will position it perfectly when every time it goes dipped always add position. Don't go all in one position soon I really believe ETH will set another ATH all we have to do is to be patient.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

The price of ETH has fallen very much, but this is temporary. We have a great chance to buy even more coins before growth. It seems to me that the drop of bitcoin causes less panic than the fall of ETH.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

i think next eth can down to 300usd,this is area support of eth,i hope the end 2018 eth can recovery 1000usd,it is great for eth, only next year btc eth and wole market will stronggly increase
300$ is really unbelievable for me. I think we are already at bottom and soon will be a lot of pumps ok altcoins.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

300$ is really unbelievable for me. I think we are already at bottom and soon will be a lot of pumps ok altcoins.
Ethereum will continue to drop to $ 300 before it starts active growth. Therefore, we still have time to buy this coin at even more attractive prices than even now.  Wink
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:38:34 PM

If you follow the theoretical scenarios, now the ETH has to fall a little more, and then within 6 months to achieve a maximum of 20-30 percent. Then again a wave of correction (small) and again growth.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

And then you will be surprised at its price, when it overcomes the $2000 mark, then we will look at your reaction, do not underestimate Ethereum. He has a lot of updates and news ahead of him, the price will be very high!

yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

I think that the fall is still possible, but it will not be so significant any more. You need to be very careful to enter the market

Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Well still most of the new ICO's are held on the ETH platform, so the price should recover as soon as the market recovers.
Untill ETH will get a serious competitor, i don't see any reason for the price not to increase back to it's ATH.

ss890 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

Believing and not believing is just too non technical thing to consider when we are staking our money in the currency like ETH. I mean we can see that how it was on fire since the last December and what it has become in just three months. I dont really understand what is going hard on it? Is it the bitcoin market itself or is it the whole crypto in general. What I want to ask is, can people hold until the last dime of it or they will become the weak one's in the time to come. That could be disturbing fact for the ETH and also the ICO projects. If no one trust the ETH then who will and how will they make the investment into the ICO if ETH is the only mode of payment during the sale. (Mostly)
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

I do not think that the price will continue to fall. I read that maybe this week everything can change and the coin will come out of the dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: