Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $ 460 - Equivalent Price to November 2017 - Whats Next ?  (Read 589 times)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

this whole situation on the market reminds me very much of January of this year, when everybody was in the same confusion.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

Everyone is waiting for growth in the market. Only in the market there will be a bullish trend, Bitcoin will first grow, and the other altcoys will grow behind it. I think the etherium will recover very quickly to its $ 1000 price. And by the end of the year we will see the price of the etherium in 2000 dollars.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Next stop 350$, choo choo. Wink
In all reality, it will depend on what btc is going to do.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:06 PM

this whole situation on the market reminds me very much of January of this year, when everybody was in the same confusion.
Same here.of all the years I have been engage with crypto I do observe that price specially on first quarter of every year we do really experience bearish movement but for this year its quiet longer that I expected which it almost last until near april and we don't know if it would still continue or bounce back.
Bitcoin would always have the capability to dictate the whole market which almost all alts would really follow the same trend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Most likely bitcoin will drop to $ 6000, this will cause ethereum to drop to $ 350 - $ 300. But for a long time such a price will not hold, after that there must be growth.  Wink
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

I'm completely disappointed in the long-term investment, because I have not earned at all on the Ethereum for the past half a year ..
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

The ether has practically punched $400, what awaits us further? It remains only to guess, but while we look at the red candles and weep. I did not think that the ether could be so much corrected. This has not happened in the market yet.

mariangpalad

Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

ETH's price is indeed very oversold ,that is why we need to get as many ethereum as we can because surely someone is getting this coin dump so that they can get cheap coins from the dip.That is how the bigplayers are manipulating the market,business is business and we should be aware of the simple things about manipulations so that we wont sell our coins in panic.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

what makes laugh a lot is people telling other people to buy, when they have no idea if the market is going to recover.

This is just so nonsense.....

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

It's around $404 right now and about to go into the $300 range. When eth was back down to $600 which was more than a 50% drop from its ath of around $1400, I thought it was a great time to buy more eth. Now it took another almost 50% decrease. This market is hard to predict. Gonna take a break from looking at prices and guessing where it will go next.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

History isnt going to repeat itself this year because previous years has less regulations than today,people are always thinking that it will happen again that is why these manipulators can easily do the opposite,we need to know that today it is very different from the past where tthere are less restrictions about cryptocurrencies,it might be a good chance to get ethereum as it is very chep at the moment.

Ayuluv2001

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

wow i only expect it to be in 400-500 region.. it hits 3xx region !

For those who has it just hold
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

It is sad to see that the price of ethereum has fallen to the such low level. But Im sure this is a temporary event.
As of now the price of ethereum is currently very good for investment.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

ETH is facing a lot of competition that it wasn't earlier in the year. Furthermore the ETH price is mostly dependent on the overall market, if everything is increasing then ETH will but it's very unlikely to hit a new ATH until the whole market recovers a lot. ETH like all other coins could still fall for a while or it could recover fairly shortly.

Yes, Ethereum is really facing serious competition from different rival and similar blockchains such as Neo, Cardano and more recently Cybermiles ecommerce blockchain. It needs a good fight to survive and stabilized at a price range determine by the general market situation. The price behavior will automatically be different from the November chart because all these competitions.

HOMT