Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4446 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin, because it us a decentralized currency, easy transaction of money, I can more benefits and profits by investing and joining a signiture campaign, I can sustain my everyday needs, helps my parents and pay my tuition fees at school, likewise I always support butcoin and being positive always that it will not end and last longer, I also like to leaen about bitcoin that other currency cause there are interisting things that I can get to help myself and other people here in forum.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harobaru

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

we love bitcoin because it make us future bright. its profit at the last months of the year is too much.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

yes because working in bitcoin can earn revenue, everyone would like bitcoin if it ever gets its result, belerja in bitcoin once quality, successful bitcoin forum.

Csomayor

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Bitcoin currency market is very good because it's profitable and very interesting when the system moving
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

I think this cryto-market has grown and developed new businesses, new start-ups..

It's great for our future and for the people who have good ideas and don't have money to start developing a project.

It's hard to get finance for new peojects
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love Bitcoin more than other currencies because now the virtual currency always gives investors a reasonable profit, now many people focus on Bitcoin because this money can bring them a life entirely new and change if the benefit from this currency, the market is recovering and full of good times.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

I really love bitcoin, since it is my source of income ot also helps me to buy what i wants and needs. Also, it helps us for the expenses for a month, like paying bills, debt, etc. I'm really interested of this because it helps a lot of people

Wow really? good for you that you are able to utilize your bitcoins into something profitable aside from using it as a regular currency. Anyways , if you ask me why do i love bitcoins , id say i love bitcoins because i am just like you , i do also earn an income thru it by using it as a form of asset specifically in trading and also in investing. i do also use bitcoin in order to sell mobile recharge or prepaid load . Its really amazing that bitcoin has alot of usage and purposes not just by a digital currency alone.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

I love bitcoin because it is my ticket to become successful in the future, for the past months that I am working to earn bitcoin, I would never imagine that I can earn money even though I'm just here at home and when I started earning I never expected that I can buy all the things that I need for myself and for my family. I love bitcoin because it simply gives me instant job and enough earnings that I need.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love Bitcoin because Bitcoin or the world of cryptocurrency has given me a job and a steady income every month.
In the world of cryptocurrency I can work outside the office in other words only with a laptop and internet I can work freely anywhere and anytime. Wink
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

I love crypto currencies because it's the future. Soon everyone will go to crypto currency instead of the usual money. I believe that payroll on bitcoin is the most profitable of all investments. It takes only time and patience. Also using bitcoin can be easily exchanged for classic money and buy yourself what you want. And you can invest in other currencies. Bitcoin is very versatile

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

I love the way It makes me so secure. Secure in my transactions and payment and secured in my future financial needs. I also love how high its exchange it. Just 1 BTC and your over the top with that cash, Imagine if you hae more than 1 btc and what can you really buy from it. JUst love the way how volatile it is. It interest me also on how it works, aside from the currency of the Fiat ones, this runs trough the Internet which makes it Awesome.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

I love bitcoin. Because it helps me to earn more income when I'm free

I love Bitcoin because it makes my life easier, convenient and safety. My investment with Bitcoin are gaining more profits, and I know that my wealth is secure in Bitcoin. It makes my life resourceful in some other ways coz lesser time I devote whenever I make a transaction.
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

The reason I love bitcoin so very much is the amount of profit it generates per time because of the demand is very high in the world today. Prior to now people do business for a whole and get about 15% profit business. For those that bought shares in my country it's even worst because shares of $500 can not get  you even $120 for a whole year and the people become dissatisfied but today with bitcoin one can make a profit of over 20%, 30%, 45% depending on the market condition within hours . I love bitcoin because bitcoin business is easy to set up. All you need is either a smartphone or a laptop which eliminates high cost of setting up an office that is associated with running a conventional business. Beside, you can start with what you have at a particular time and grow it also this eliminate the pressure that comes with loan. No need for legal adviser and above all no tax
SM NAYAN

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

I love bitcoin, because bitcoin helps me in everywhere.Bitcoin give me a job and it's very helpful.i invest here and earn good profit.i know in future bitcoin price will be increased and make my life better.
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

I love Bitcoin because it attracts many people to see the benefits of block chain technology.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I love bitcoin because it's the most known cryptocurrency. I also love it because it has a lot of potential in the future.

My reason why I love bitcoin is that it was the first coin that changed everything to me for better. Bitcoin is the first coin that I've earned and gave me fiat so that I could sustent myself from my everyday needs and to pay my bills, like my tuition fees in school, electric bills, water bills, the clothes that I'm buying, and so on, that is why until now, I'm still earning bitcoins and I'm saving it for good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:36:16 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin simply because I can earn some money just in the comfort of our home. I can now help my spouse in our daily needs, pay some bills, and enjoy life because of bitcoin.

But not only bitcoin I also love ethereum which is the main platform of almost all ICO that coming in the market because it gives me extra income by means of bounty and free airdrop...

Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

I love Bitcoins because I am learning. And also I can see the potential of the Bitcoin in the future. It makes my future better. Today Bitcoin is very demand in the world. It also makes my life easier and secure my money. 
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Its simply because i like the profits bitcoin can give to me, its the best asset that make our money increase, despite the high risk, I think bitcoin will value more in the next years
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

We know bitcoin was the only one can earn money and then it will totally that we can get for our daily needs.
So i'm interested on bitcoin and sometimes ill buy bitcoin in a low price.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: