Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4446 times)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous currency in all over the world.many reason to love it. There are many reason love on bitcoin. Such as,

1. Bitcoin is the profitable currency.
2. It is the most trusted currency in all over the world.
3. Invest in bitcoin is always safe.
4. Bitcoin price increase day by day.
5. But is the most save currency in the world.
6. Billions of people invest on it.

This the main think for me choose of bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages besides giving bitcoin benefits also can be used as a transaction anywhere and the cost is too low so that I really love with bitcoin.

For me bitcoin is part of my daily life. Because everytime that I have a free time  I always update the status of my account in this furom. I am very happy that I am gaining a knowledges about bitcoin trading. And also I invest in bitcoin even though sometimes its so risky but it's give me more excitment especially when it come of the price value dumping and bumping.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
molenracing

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

I like Bitcoin because Bitcoin has helped my family's Economy, Bitcoin gives me the ease to earn Money. as long as I know Bitcoin, my family needs are sufficient. I usually get a lot of money from bitcoin by the way I do Bitcoin trading, and profit from my investment in bitcoin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

There are many reasons why I love bitcoin ,but  I think the main reason is earning profits from bitcoin and I think most of us all have the reason also the target in bitcoin market like me. When I firstly heard that bitcoin is a good and convenient way to get an extra income, I feel so interested in this job. Gradually, with the benefits that bitcoin brings to me, I feel more interested in it like a passion. Moreover, I truly do thanks to bitcoin, it’s great, which helps me a lot of things like skill,experience and the like.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages that you will love; one of these is the popularity of Bitcoin, second is the price of Bitcoin, third is that there's no taxes involved. These are some of the reasons why I love it.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love Bitcoin because it gives me hope to change my life into better. It helps me to save money and at the same time earning from trading in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can also be used as mode of payment thru online stores or even paying monthly bills thru online that has no charge and hassle free. I am still interested even if the price falling down because I believe that Bitcoin will rise up soon and I just need to hold my investments now and be patient to wait until I have reached the desired income.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:23:45 AM by crustycrab666

Because I can earn a lot of profit, even bigger than my monthly salary first. In addition, being part of the progress of civilization is a very pleasant thing. I feel this life becomes more useful.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

I like bitcoin because it has gives opportunity to earn money even in our home only. Like me im student so it's hard to earn money while studying but because of the bitcoin I can earn money with my free time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:57:58 AM

i love bitcoin because it helps me on so many ways, there are so many benefits that the BTC gives me. and also it helps me earn a lot of money and BTC changes my life and my family, bitcoin enhances my knowledge to be successful in the future

axelbro

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:14:07 AM

I love bitcoin because this is future .  I am young man , and I want cool, modernize , new future. Crypto maybe for 1 year, maybe 5 , maybe 10 years Must realize . 100%
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

My life changed because of bitcoin. Before I was only an average guy with a minimun paying job but it all changed when I started bitcoin. Now I can buy everything I like and want. Bitcoin gave me big profit that my normal job cannot give. Now I can help my family and spoil them with things they wanted.
furabit_dev

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Wheb you ask me about that, I have so many things to say in my head, but I just wanna tell you several of them, The reasons why I love bitcoin is because the prices which goes up since last years ago, but It is because the technology that It has. You can imagine when you have bitcoin and you wanna go to another country, You shouldn't be worry about many exchanger, you can use your bitcoin to change it into many kinds of money in the world, also you can use it to do transaction too.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

We love bitcoin because bitcoin can help you in your needs in real world, if you are good at trading and doing certain task to gain bitcoin, you can earn big amount from it. bitcoin enhances my knowledge to be successful in the future. It gives opportunities to people who are in needs to gain profit.

mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

I really really love bitcoin because it has a lot of uses.Btc is the king of all crypto.It also helps me in so many ways.But the real reason is i want to earn big profit from it and btc has a brighter future for my family.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:51 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?  I like bitcoin because bitcoin can help me in daily needs, and I get a lot of bitcoin. and also I get it all because bitcoin because it is very supportive of my personal life in terms of finance, may bitcoin be successful in the future. Amen

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin. Because it is future currency. If we invest in bitcoin we get a profit in future who help our future work. And it is low risky investment. For this reason I love bitcoin and I interest it.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

because I have more profit since I've invested in it, I make more money than I work for my company Grin Grin Grin
This is the reason behind the admiration of most of investors. Who does not want to become rich, especially in some easy and simple way? Bitcoin provides us with the opportunity to increase capital with large amount by simply holding it for a long duration. Besides, investors are only interested in making big profits with certainty. There is no doubt in it that bitcoin can make a person rich. We have seen millionaire produced by bitcoin.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

My life changed because of bitcoin. Before I was only an average guy with a minimun paying job but it all changed when I started bitcoin. Now I can buy everything I like and want. Bitcoin gave me big profit that my normal job cannot give. Now I can help my family and spoil them with things they wanted.
It was an incredible income and I hope I have success through bitcoin so I can spoil my family until the happiness of the slag blossoms day by day.
Bitcoin is amazing for everyone to follow even bitcoin can change the lives of many people.
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

I like bitcoin, because we can learn to do business and learn how to earn money through technology.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

I like bitcoin because it is really a safe and useful payment method. Bitcoin also gives me a lot of profit. It helps me evoke new business ideas in the future. The business model for which the primary payment method is bitcoin

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: