Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need Bittrex clone setup same like bittrex.com  (Read 199 times)
earnmoney2018 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

i need Bittrex clone setup same like bittrex.com
please tell me who can provide i need urgent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

You are asking for an exchange clone and expecting a developer to reply you on BTT forum? I guess you have a budget of 1BTC or less, am I right? To be frank this is not the proper way of starting an exchange.. You must check professional providers...
earnmoney2018 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

currently i no have gig budjet i need script for start trading website like bittrex i need readymade script
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

currently i no have gig budjet i need script for start trading website like bittrex i need readymade script

Are you trying to copy bittrex one-to-one? I would not suggest doing this. This can get you in big trouble.
If you are trying to scam people via a pishing site, the authorities will hunt you down.

If you want to start an exchange, you should not rely on random stranger on the internet.
1) An exchange is not cheap. You need a professional programmer team (security by design). This costs quite some money.
2) A random mediocre developer won't have the ability to create a secured exchange. There will be security flaws which may drain all of your cryptos from your exchange.

If you really want to start an honest exchange, you need to hire a professional team. Don't expect this to cost less than 10k$.

BardonMe

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

Starting an exchange is a significant amount of work, and doing it yourself with no budget will take a good amount of time and effort. Just getting it to work properly is difficult enough, but then you'll have to secure it from an onslaught of hackers and helpdesk tickets.

Assuming you want to proceed, I've actually looked into this myself and spent a good amount of time trying to do just that. The best open source exchange I've found is Peatio, however, you will definitely need to work with the code to make it work. I found there were bugs that needed ironing out and any custom features had to be hand coded. It does look pretty slick though and is 95% of what you need for free.

Good luck in your venture.
sand9999

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I was looking at Peatio, but could not find any exchange running on it. They list 4 exchanges..but they are either shutdown or changed.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Don't expect any decent offer. What you're looking for isn't available for one stop - shop. Don't compare it to cheap hyip and doubler scripts which can be easily bought on digital stores.
Also, most of these high end exchanges are proprietary applications and made from scratch, you can't find any copy of it online.

If you're going to use Peatio or any open source applications, I give you my good luck. I hope your funds won't be taken from you due to poor security.
sand9999

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

Its not easy, but its not that hard either. Someone is doing that. Infact quite a good number of people are doing that.

OP: PM me if you want to discuss more on this.
arranka

Activity: 105
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:07:15 AM

Its not easy, but its not that hard either. Someone is doing that. Infact quite a good number of people are doing that.

OP: PM me if you want to discuss more on this.

Hello
I saw your comment on the pedestrian exchange
I am from Latin America and we are about to make an exchange
I think we're going to have to hire a good programmer to make it nice

What ideas do you have?

maybe we can help

Greetings friend

P.S. excuse my English
sand9999

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Good Luck buddy. PM Me and we can talk. When are you launching the exchange?
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

You won't get bittrex clone.
Even if you will setup new exchange platform without initial fund you can't make it popular.
Setting up different nodes of coins for exchange will cost you so much so you can't start exchange with empty pocket.

First find some seed money, buy good script or hire some company to make one for you and than spend few thousand usd on its advertising than only you can make a healthy entry in crypto exchange market.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

This is enough to raise red flags and will definitely get you a red trust tag in the long run.

Meanwhile, I have gone through your previous posts and it is filled with you looking for sorts of scripts. I think people should be wary of dealing with you.
sand9999

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

You won't get bittrex clone.
Even if you will setup new exchange platform without initial fund you can't make it popular.
Setting up different nodes of coins for exchange will cost you so much so you can't start exchange with empty pocket.

First find some seed money, buy good script or hire some company to make one for you and than spend few thousand usd on its advertising than only you can make a healthy entry in crypto exchange market.

How much does it take to setup new node for a new coin?
arranka

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

Good Luck buddy. PM Me and we can talk. When are you launching the exchange?

User 'sand9999' is a newbie, but your options are set such that you cannot receive PMs from newbies. Therefore, you cannot send PMs to newbies, either.

You have mail or telegram or other means
it seems that you can not communicate with you by mp

regards
sand9999

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

GRRRR....yes. Connect me on Telegram. My id: sand9999
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Are you trying to copy bittrex one-to-one? I would not suggest doing this. This can get you in big trouble.
If you are trying to scam people via a pishing site, the authorities will hunt you down.

If you want to start an exchange, you should not rely on random stranger on the internet.
1) An exchange is not cheap. You need a professional programmer team (security by design). This costs quite some money.
2) A random mediocre developer won't have the ability to create a secured exchange. There will be security flaws which may drain all of your cryptos from your exchange.

If you really want to start an honest exchange, you need to hire a professional team. Don't expect this to cost less than 10k$.
Same perception on what his motive. Creating a clone of one of the most famous exchange site would only have reason which it might be used on phishing out bittrex users and stole valuable coins.I might be judgemental but this is the only thing comes to my mind.As i read above he dont even have a money exceeding 1 btc for creating a possible exchange which means he do had other plans.If not an exchange then what?
arranka

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

GRRRR....yes. Connect me on Telegram. My id: sand9999

ready friend
I already contacted the telegram
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Same perception on what his motive. Creating a clone of one of the most famous exchange site would only have reason which it might be used on phishing out bittrex users and stole valuable coins.I might be judgemental but this is the only thing comes to my mind.As i read above he dont even have a money exceeding 1 btc for creating a possible exchange which means he do had other plans.If not an exchange then what?

I am wondering how people can be
1) stupid enough to ask something like that in this forum here and
2) too short-minded to actually google how to clone a website, scams don't need a functional backend, do they?   Roll Eyes

I remember the times where scammer actually had to think about their tactics.
This is just ridicilous how every non-brainer tries to scam/phish people, without even unerstanding what he is doing..

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

I am wondering how people can be
1) stupid enough to ask something like that in this forum here and
2) too short-minded to actually google how to clone a website, scams don't need a functional backend, do they?   Roll Eyes

I remember the times where scammer actually had to think about their tactics.
This is just ridicilous how every non-brainer tries to scam/phish people, without even unerstanding what he is doing..
Not to be judgmental as but this is just an obvious way of scamming.He already shows to the public on whats the possible intent on having this kind of query. Cloning something will really give us already the idea on the possible move to be made ahead. You cant really avoid instances that there are really dumb people which they don't even know on what they are doing either they do make theirselves to be obvious into the community. We know scammers do evolve and do things as legit as they can to fool people but this one is different. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: