Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trezor hardware wallet into Depotwallet  (Read 91 times)
Courtny (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

DIMCOIN is in the process of integrating Trezor hardware wallet into their own Depotwallet, I personally cannot wait until this happens. What's your take on this say?
Source: https://medium.com/@DIMCOIN/dim-weekly-update-900e178414d4
Whatley

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

DIMCOIN is in the process of integrating Trezor hardware wallet into their own Depotwallet, I personally cannot wait until this happens. What's your take on this say?
Thats good, does it mean that it will eventually be supported on nano ledger s?
Courtny (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Thats good, does it mean that it will eventually be supported on nano ledger s?
I don't think so since Nano ledger and trezor are two complete different wallets. probably, nano integration will happen soon.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I hope that Ledger will implement too... there are so many good  coins that are not yet supported by Ledger and Trezor...
Courtny (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

I hope that Ledger will implement too... there are so many good  coins that are not yet supported by Ledger and Trezor...
that's true, most altcoins are not yet supported on ledger s and on trezor, which is not good since hardware wallets are safer than the online wallets.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

Trozer supports very few sites, and I use a lot of ledger support on the site, and I also have trozer and leger hardware wallets.

Courtny (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Trozer supports very few sites, and I use a lot of ledger support on the site, and I also have trozer and leger hardware wallets.

I am thinking to order a trezor very soon, so that I can have full control of my investments, I just don't like holding my investments online.
Waynecoburn

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

If we consumers start politely bugging ledger team about adding NEM/NEM MOSAICS that would get DIMCOIN in. Then I'm sure DIM team would take care of the Depotwallet integration. They recommended users protect themselves with hardware wallets
Courtny (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

If we consumers start politely bugging ledger team about adding NEM/NEM MOSAICS that would get DIMCOIN in. Then I'm sure DIM team would take care of the Depotwallet integration. They recommended users protect themselves with hardware wallets
that is definitely true, i think that the Nano team should have done that a long time ago, coz if Nem mosaics are supported on Nano ledger then Dimcoin also has the chances of being supported in their hardware, however, for now Trezor is on its way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: